request shop The "Practice Makes Perfect" Request Shop

Lord Pretty Pie

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you do BBBFF style ponies?

I never have before, but I'd like to think I could manage if you want me to give it a shot!

Con you draw my OC as a bat pony kissing Luna?

I certainly can! It'd help if you linked me a photo of your OC(A higher rez one if that's him in your profile) and told me if you prefer a vector or traditionally drawn image!

Hey all of you LOVERLY people, I have a bit of an announcement.

I do still have every intention of completing all of the requests made to me, and I realize it's been a little slow going so far, but I've sorta wound up being a full time babysitter for my nephews, unexpectedly. I'll still try to get some work done, but these little rascals are quite the handful, so most days I haven't even touched my pencil.
Still, as I said, I will do all the requests, and am still happy to accept more yet, but have to ask that y'all be extra patient, at least till I can pawn these little ones off on someone else. Like their parents.

Sorry bout that. Thanks in advance!

I know you have your hands full at the moment but would it be alright if you drew my changeling OC?

If so i can't give you a picture of it but I can give you some pictures to get a basic idea of what he looks like.

Can you use this a a body for him? But can the chest/breast plate be the bluey color from the mane?

post-26465-0-30176900-1407335558_thumb.png

post-26465-0-49639500-1407335576_thumb.png

And can the mane and tail be the same style and color from the picture above?

Can he be up on a snowy mountain looking down on the crystal empire?

post-26465-0-89696500-1407337305.png

Thanks for your time

EDIT: Can it be a vector please

Edited by That-Brony

I know you have your hands full at the moment but would it be alright if you drew my changeling OC?

If so i can't give you a picture of it but I can give you some pictures to get a basic idea of what he looks like.

Can you use this a a body for him? But can the chest/breast plate be the bluey color from the mane?

And can the mane and tail be the same style and color from the picture above?

Can he be up on a snowy mountain looking down on the crystal empire?

Thanks for your time

EDIT: Can it be a vector please

Alright, I think I'm following you. I hope you're prepared for a bit of a wait, but I'll certainly add it to the list!

I will request one!

Vector!

Can they be looking at the stars

Ah, more stargazers. As of now, the only request that I've actually finished was a stargazing pony. Thank god yours aren't crystal ponies, because that really threw me for a loop. Anyway, You've been added to the list, so eventually I'll do it. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hello! Do you think you could do a vector of my OC, which is my icon, sitting near a pond with the night sky reflected in it, while she stares at the sky? if you could, that would be awesome.

Edited by Guardian Angel

Hello! Do you think you could do a vector of my OC, which is my icon, sitting near a pond with the night sky reflected in it, while she stares at the sky? if you could, that would be awesome.

Oh! Well, lookie here! Even more star gazing! It sounds like a nice setting, but I'm not so sure how well I could do water. That said, I'm totally gonna try, and even if it looks simply horrid, you'll have your picture.. Eventually.

Hey there~!

If you're still taking requests, could you draw my OC and my brother's OC playing together? My pony is competitive and sassy, and his is more shy and reserved. If you can, that would be amazing!  :lol:

My OC, Spirit Sparkle:

reference_sheet_commission__spirit_by_su

And my brother's OC, Keystroke:

psvYNzW.jpg

Do you think you could vector my pony?

img-2957297-1-we3JS9I.png

In this pose:

img-2957297-2-vector_alicorn_twilight_sp

Or this one:

img-2957297-3-FANMADE_Vector_Alicorn_Twi

Hey there~!

If you're still taking requests, could you draw my OC and my brother's OC playing together? My pony is competitive and sassy, and his is more shy and reserved. If you can, that would be amazing!  :lol:

My OC, Spirit Sparkle:

img-2959042-1-reference_sheet_commission

And my brother's OC, Keystroke:

img-2959042-2-psvYNzW.jpg

Wowzers, the requests just keep on building up! I feel bad about how little progress I'm making on them. But! AS soon as I get my freetime back, I'll definitely start getting something done, and you two have been added to my list!

Honestly though, when I started this thing, I figured after a week I'd have one or two requests, tops. This is cool beans.

• 2 months later...

First and foremost I want you all to know that I still plan on doing the requests. It's just that as soon as I decide to sit down and get it done, something else happens, and I gotta say, it all really sucks. I wont drag you down with the details, but suffice it to say that it has all left me with very little free time.

Anyway. Without getting your hopes up too much, I am, starting now, seriously getting down to business on these requests, barring even more distractions that is.

I just wanted to let you all know that I didn't die, and I didn't forget, and I'm really very sorry for how long this is taking me.

So, even if you already said "Screw it, I didn't even care that much about my drawing request in the first place" Too bad, it's going to happen. If I have to quit my job and stop sleeping and completely isolate myself from all other living things, that's damn well what I'm going to do. Actually, I probably wont do that. I don't even know you guys, that'd be crazy. But I WILL get it done! Eventually! That's like my catchphrase now. I'm gonna put that in my signature or something.

Oh, and I am going to stop taking on new requests. Good thing I'm not getting any anyway, because I haven't even checked this site since, like, my last post on here. I'm thinking I'll open up again when I'm done and just do silly MS paint things that take like 30 seconds like I did for that one guy. Those don't do much for learning experience, but they sure are funny. I'm a regular Oliver Age 24 over here. Ramble Ramble Ramble.

Ok, really, I'm going back to work now.