Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Making fanfics

ponytheorist

(edited)

Hello everypony.

I am writing fanfiction, and I really like to do it. Problem is, I'm having a writers block for my stories. So that's where you come in. I will write a fanfiction for you, about a subject you want, with the ponies you want. Just tell me what you want in the story, and I will write it. A few things first:

- I don't do romance and clopfics 

- The story will not be larger then 3000 words

- If you want me to do a crossover, I have to know something about the subject 

- the first three people who react will get their stories, if your later, you don't get it (this is because I'm on vacation right now, and I don't have much time to write the next two weeks)

Again, you pick what the story is about

Edited by ponytheorist

(edited)

@@ponytheorist,

Ooh, can you do one about:

Riley (14 y/o), Anala (14 y/o), and Reece (7 y/o) are playing at Riley's house and attempt to steal cookies from the jar.

... I can do that. Are they ponies, or is it antro?

Edited by ponytheorist

Normal poniez.

I will take a look at the characters (I see that Riley and Anala are characters you made) and then I will start making the story

How can I contact you to inform when its finished?

Bucephalus the Great Alexander's horse goes a little trip to Equestria before returning again.

Ohh, that's a weird one.... I like it! 

How can I contact you when the story is finished?

I will take a look at the characters (I see that Riley and Anala are characters you made) and then I will start making the story

Ohh, that's a weird one.... I like it!

How can I contact you when the story is finished?

I have a profile on fimfiction its in my sig. Please do read some of my stories while ypu are at it. You can also contact me here or on deviantart. I also have a tumblr and facebook.

You can just swing me a PM! I look forward to seeing your creative talents.

Before i forget.

Bucephalus means Ox-headed. Plus he is afraid of his own shadow shenanigans with Celestia on that? He is also said to have descended from the Mares of Diomedes which was one of the labors of Hercules... To tame the man eating mares of Diomedes.

I leave what happens and whether he stays there or not to you. I also leave the time in which he went there to you. Hmmm maybe it was because of his trip to Equestria that he feared his own shadow? Sombra was involved? Who knows surprise me!

@@ponytheorist,

Ooh, can you do one about:

Riley (14 y/o), Anala (14 y/o), and Reece (7 y/o) are playing at Riley's house and attempt to steal cookies from the jar.

Bucephalus the Great Alexander's horse goes a little trip to Equestria before returning again.

I am already working hard on your stories (you know, thinking how to write the stories, and how I want the stories to end etc etc) but I would like to point out that I will not have much time to write this week (still on vacation) I will really begin making progress when I'm back from vacation. 

• 2 weeks later...