Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Super Smash Bros. Crusade [Demo 0.8 Released]

NyxTheShield

EDIT: Posted Image By Gigapichu ^^ Hypothetical sprite of Twilight in case she gets accepted in the main rostr (if not, she will be an expansion either way P)

ADORABLE!

I say an expansion would be more appropriate to add Twilight Sparkle. Most Non-Bronies would probably rage at her appearance in the game so if she were included as an optional expansion character everybody wins!

Bowser is in the planned roster, same for Pokemon trainer :P

Btw guys, some sprites of the new characters:

Posted Image Geno

Posted Image Shadow

Posted Image Rayman

Posted Image Phoenix Wright

Posted Image Little Mac

Posted Image Crash Bandicoot

Posted Image Ezio Auditore

Posted Image Ashley

EDIT: Ninjaed XD Glad you liked the game .3

SHADOW AND ETZIO? HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIITTTTT

Well, we have Weegee in the game xDDDDDD

hmm... Normally I don't like memes in projects like this... but this one is okay with me! :D

(unless you were just calling Luigi "Weegee" then well you BETTER have Luigi! :D)

The thing is that we want to have v0.9 have LOADS of new content, hence why we are deciding to release it so late in the year (to get as much stuff done as possible).

So far I believe there are 3 new characters that are sprited and ready to be coded for 0.9, and there are quite a few other characters in development. I myself am working on spriting two characters at the moment, with one being pretty close to completion.

Like I said, I'll see what the other devs think of the idea of releasing small updates with new content every now and then before 0.9's official release.

I think its best off to either release content when its done or release it in frequent small doses.

Not that a giant update like 0.9 is a bad thing. It raises excitement!

But hoarding all the content for one release is not a very good strategy.

Also for things like bugfixes those should NOT be held off for any reason. If you have a solution to a problems players are encountering it should be fixed as soon as possible. If you leave them with these problems for months and have the solution ready but waiting for the next big update that just seems silly!

Then again I DO NOT claim to know much on project development, but I do understand anticipation, frustration, losing interests, and what just seems to be morally correct! :P

We wouldn't even think of keeping patches and bug fixes from the public for too long! We currently have a bug fix patch set for release around April/May, as Felipe said.

• Brohoof 1

We wouldn't even think of keeping patches and bug fixes from the public for too long! We currently have a bug fix patch set for release around April/May, as Felipe said.

Oh... guess I might've missed a post :P

Good news though!

Strange... after all this posting I haven't even touched the game yet! Guess I should get to that! haha

pac-man what first attack eat tacs? just asking

Pac-Man's moveset:

NSpecial - Chomp (Original Pacman Arcade)

SSpecial - Rev Roll (Pacman World)

USpecial - Pellet Chain (Pacman World)

DSpecial - Butt Bounce (Pacman World)

Final Smash - Power Pellet (Original Pacman Arcade)

Seems like Classic Mode is busted for me!

Everytime I start it it shows the first challenge and then freezes on that screen! :(

Now it can't launch half the time!

Reinstalling to see if that helps!

lol nevermind fixed it!

I did run into a strange glitch where playing Classic mode as Weegee the first match I could not win

I killed snake and I was left by myself and the game did not end until I killed myself 5 times

Then I advanced to the next rounds with what seemed to be unlimited lives! D:

I'm guessing that's just a glitch with Weegee. My Kirby playthrough didn't have any glitches!

Edited by Colon Leftbracket

Don't think this has been posted yet, so here is a preview for the v0.8.2 patch, which will not only have many bugs fixed but also have balanced characters! Here are some of the lower-tiered characters getting some much needed buffs, making them much more formidable opponents.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=L80j-r1IutU&feature=youtu.be

Shining Force: A Fox Advanced How to Play Video

Enjoy

Not official, i just did it in my free time xD

Edited by Felipe_9595

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Can't believe this topic is 2 years old now, like Wilson would say But after a while you realize Time Flies... 

To people, i dont work for this project anymore, if you want to check for updates, check the forums.