Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brace yourself for a Bizarre Adventure!

CriticalStylus

Well, I'm a 16 year old bisexual atheist (ex-Mormon) living in NY State. I enjoy video games, drawing, and most importantly: Nitpicking!...But I'll try to restrain myself in serious situations.

Aside from MLP, I enjoy Megaman, FMA, Kamen Rider, Bionicle, Doctor Who, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and tons of other stuff.

I dunno, I guess you guys should give me some questions to answer!

[Forgot to mention: I consider myself a Furry. I guess, kinda new to many things right now!]

Edited by CriticalStylus
  • Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to this beautiful world. There's awesome ponies from here, to all over the place. Have a cupcake, and enjoy yourself.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hey! That's pretty cool, pal! Welcome aboard! Another Megaman fan? What's your favorite Megaman series?

Well, I guess it's either the X or the Zero series. If I remember correctly, I think Zero (1) might have been the first game in the series I had played.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I tend to have communication errors. For example, when I tell a joke flat out, people take it seriously. Even if it's outlandish and melodramatic, the execution throws people off.

Oh yeah, I'm also an advanced government-made AI. That probably explains everything.

i tend to have communication error a lot so i dont realy tell jokes and i phrase things wrong, as long as you clear things up you should be okay.

• Brohoof 1