Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I almost had a ducking heart attack today

DemonofSong

I have ADHD, so I need medicine to "function" in day to day life, I was diagnosed when I was three years old and I have gone to the same doctor for my entire life...until earlier today, I went to new clinic today because the waiting time was getting stupid so I went to the doctor and was in her office in literally 5 minutes, she looks over the pills I'm taking, and visibly frowns, I ask what the problem is and she tells me not only and on near illegal dosage on one pill I'm on antipsychotics and various other pills that I don't need, my heart stopped at that moment, in one visit I have gone down from 5 pills to 2, I just wanted say this because I thouht I was going to die, and before any of you say that I should know what medications I take not one person told me this, and I wasn't feeling sick or anything so I just went along with it, so yeah that's my story for the day.

Good to hear. I had a similar experience with the doctor I had been seeing for a long time. I had no idea what a good, comprehensive doctor was like until I moved and had to get a new one. Was like night and day.

Freaking exactly, I had been taking that cocktail for years and now that I'm off it I already feel happier more outgoing

Very glad to hear that your mood has bumped up! We may not know each other personally, but I wish you well, hope that with the changes, things will get better and better! =D

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

• Brohoof 1