Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A way to change the cursors

Luna 831

Change mouse cursor? You can do this on your PC. I can PM you the links and instructions if you want an MLP related one. Just let me know the operating system and browser preference.

:D

Loading screen pony is universal, it's been changed a few times in the past but seems to be the way it is now on Dash; a pony the entire fandom recognizes. And honestly, if you ask me, and my rather blunt opinion, it's too much of a pain in the ass and a waste of the staff's time to be running polls about who wants what pony for something that trivial, when in the end there's going to be tons of people dissatisfied, no matter what x) Far, in fact most, other matters that staff deal with take precidence to something like that.

• Brohoof 2

i dont want a poll. i want to be able to choose which one  i want.

The reason you can't choose which one you want is because it would most likely take hours and hours of a programmer's time to build something that would allow someone to do that; and that's being generous, it might not even be possible, at all. There is a very limited tech team, and trust me when I say that spending their valueable time making it so people can choose which loading pony they want is not something that's probably ever going to happen; the forum is too big and there are way too many other things breaking and in need of improvement that are more important. There's just not enough people, not enough time, not enough resources.

Finding Technical Administrators is an obscenely hard task, on top of that. If it was easy, the staff would just hire an army of them so that they could make convenient little things like what you're asking for, on a whim x) Sadly this is not the world in which we live D:

• Brohoof 1

i hate ranbowdash when will it be changed.

For now, it won't be changed. The loading animation will stay the way it currently is until a new one is created or we swap it out for an older one at some point. As CD mentioned, it would be a task for technical administrators to work on. At the moment, we don't have the resources to do so.

For now, Rainbow Dash will stay.

• Brohoof 2