Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Descending Darkness~ OCC

PurplePony

In order to understand the background a little more please read this: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aixi-r5373

So I am sorry, for this RP I will only accept 18+ not necessarily because of content but because I would rather RP with people closer to my age, and if serious content does show I would prefer it to be tasteful and carefully written. I need a minimum of 4 OC's and a maximum of whatever I get. If you are interested pitch me your OC, or other RP's you've participated in. I am going to be very choosy over who is allowed in as I found I was too nice in the last and that lead to it's demise.

I need two sides for this RP, a side that is presumably evil, and one that is good. Please note that not everything is black and white.

Post your ideas and links here or message me. The finial say will be put here in this thread.

I need a mane antagonist... so no confirmed spot yet but one is necessary PM me for info (want to discuss it a bit without giving stuff away to other people)  if interested it can be male or female.

One final note, this here is kinda my baby... I have had this Idea for a long time, it's been in the works for eight years and has been written on several sites the OC was actually an elf not a pony, but pony fandome grew on me and I decided to recreate her in a pony form and in hopes of actually finishing the story. Treat her nice and don't dump her xD it will get long as it should be a three to six part story. I am only looking for dedicated RPers.

Purple Pony's Rules and Guide Lines:

You must read and accept these rules once you have been ok'd for this story. Failure to comply may result in you and your OC's termination. 

1. Respect Everyone: This means no picking apart individuals RP, critiques are welcome and frustrations happen, but the moment we start emotionally picking on someone is different. Poke fun don't make fun.

2. Respect a Character: A persons character is there own. You do not ever have permission to use them with out at least asking and talking with the person prior to posting.

3. Life Happens: I get that life happens and when it does it often sucks. Please at least inform me of this and about how long you will be gone for. This is supposed to be a safe place a  place where you can trust your group. If you need help with anything or an ear to chat off PM or skype me please. Either way I would need to know so we can work out a way to put your character aside until you come back, or entrust it to someone.

4. NSFW: You must keep this site appropriate. You can allude to anything you want, anything is possible, and anything can go in as long as you keep it an assumption. This is an advanced RP where we are trying to develop our skills. Try to do anything and everything you want, if you have any issues doing this message me I can help you word it or figure it out.

5. Got Questions?: Got any questions??? Ask me, if I am not on or whatever else go to one of my moderators, I will need at least one, this position is not filled. If you would like to apply for this part do not hesitate asking me, just drop me a PM

6. Have Crazy Fun: This is supposed to be fun! Have a bunch of fun! Enjoy the company of everyone here and let's all have a blast ok? This last rule is absolutely mandatory. :P

Alright so these are the rules that everyone here must follow. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you a little better. I am very excited for where this RP can go. It is completely up to you. We are not playing by cannon or Equestria based terms. So this is our very own world! Let's make it great and memorable! I will need names for places and such so everyone's input is necessary for this to run smoothly.  :D

• Brohoof 1

Can I please join this with Bayonet/Shivty? This sounds really good and your OC is fantastic.

The reason this is so fantasticish is this one has been written and rewritten for 8+ years I need comitment from the people joining, I know a few who are and haven't posted yet. I haven't written with you yet and if you could send me a PM I would like to discuss it a little further. Just some questions and concerns as this time I would like to finish the 6 part story. It always got trashed due to one or two individuals and my baby is not getting trashed this time. Sorry over protective mother bear. ;)

Saweet!!! So lookin forward to restarting this one without RPing as 7+characters lol, anyways we are waiting on a few more before we start and it is a pleasure having you back good sir. I am so ready for this epic journey :D

Welp I'm not really 18 but then again I have rp'd with you before. Would it be ok for me to join in? I'll' probably be playing with NightCry she's related to strike with who you have rp'ed before. Though at first she was a bit of a r63 character for me she developed into a completely different character to the point that im trying (and probably failing XD) to write a fanfic

Anyway I can join in!!

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...

I would like to participate if it would be OK with you. My OC is my avatar, (minus wings, I haven't had time to go back and change that). But I have one question, has this RP started? There appears to be people taking about how it has, but I can't find a link to it.

But let me tell you a little about my OC, his name is Warrior Void, and he is a (get this...) void warrior ( 0.0 ). Meaning he utilizes the void between time and space for travel and banishment for enemies. (Not the one outside them for you picky doctor who fans) while his power is limited by a damaged horn, he still is a fierce warrior.