Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Fallen Angel

PurplePony

Alrighty, so I am going to leave posting for a bit until I find a more opportune spot to post.

Other than that I do have a question for the lot of you. I do a lot of art work for my RPs.... I would like to draw everyone's characters throughout the story, however they are yours and I will not do this without permission. So is it ok if I draw your characters?

Also, equestria..... we aren't exactly canon but we could be. It is early on enough in the story to change where we are or make up something else that could be in relations to equestria. Does anyone have preferences

@purplepony

You'd draw my OC? Oh please! I would love that and it'd be such an honor ^__^

And as for the canon thing, I'm not sure. I've referenced a certain organization that my character is a part of. If you want me to bring in some of the acolytes ( foot soldiers of the order, no major role, they'd just help uncover and try to dismantle the trafficking ring. But that's up to you ^__^)

• Brohoof 1

alrighty, ssssssooooo I am gonna make a short post and do some drunk drawing tonight :3

If anyone wants to chat on skype for kicks lemme know :D

my skype is alaynna_rae

bleh can't post a relevant post atm.... brain farts are real.. I will draw until I can post :3

Hey guys sorry I was away. I had an unexpected family gathering and then some other stuff to deal with :( My grandparents were involved in a car accident so I took time off to go see them in the hospital. It was quite serious but everyone is looking like they will end up being alright.

post-21276-0-66751600-1408408964_thumb.jpg

A quick sketch, it didn't turn out too bad eh? @arkman575

Hey guys, this RP is about to get really complex.... hope you are all ready for war... Pack your bags because all who are ready... well we are walkin

Drink list that I use sometimes..... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5yN_HcPHtG8/TZAxKr2F4hI/AAAAAAAACqs/BC5HmxTYdUg/s1600/tumblr_lipjttI2y11qa71spo1_500.jpg

And If anyone doesn't know what mythical creatures I am talking about I would be happy to describe them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...