Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will draw your OC!

omgbruh

(edited)

Can you draw this OC with a Gamecube controller cutie mark playing video games at an arcade

Hey I am sorry but i cant do your OC, i cant do alot of others too. I became terribly sick and i have alot to do for school. I have no time in between for drawing anymore :(

Oh!

Inkscape hails from canterlot. She is a unicorn mare in her early 20's. Her cutie mark is a pink quill in a silver inkpot, am elaborate, curvy line at the bottom of the mark to suggest the appearance of words..  She likes writing, thus the cutie mark, outdoors, and reading. Inkscape holds herself to high standards, and is often distraught when others do not do the same. She moved to Ponyville to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city in order to work on her writing. 

I have never had someone do a drawing of my character before, so here's a rough bit I made up in PonyMaker. The cutie mark is not correct.

img-2984296-1-2014-08-0804_15_56-MLPPony

Oh!

Inkscape hails from canterlot. She is a unicorn mare in her early 20's. Her cutie mark is a pink quill in a silver inkpot, am elaborate, curvy line at the bottom of the mark to suggest the appearance of words..  She likes writing, thus the cutie mark, outdoors, and reading. Inkscape holds herself to high standards, and is often distraught when others do not do the same. She moved to Ponyville to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city in order to work on her writing. 

I have never had someone do a drawing of my character before, so here's a rough bit I made up in PonyMaker. The cutie mark is not correct.

img-2984296-1-2014-08-0804_15_56-MLPPony

I have finished your drawing! I need to color it in though so i will send it to you once it is fully done which should be by tomorrow!

Edited by tink944

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm actually looking for someone to draw sprites for a game and do you want to help with making the sprite cause I'm an awful artist.

Sure! But how should i do them? If i do them on a computer, do i use a transparent background? Or how do you want me to do the drawing

It's actually really simple, just choose a character or stage from this list that I'll have to make and just draw the series of picture of that OC then I'll just do stuff and it will work. I explained that poorly it's hard to type how it works but all you do is just draw a series of pictures kinda like a stop motion and the I put it into a game it would look like the characters moving.  And the character and the background are different from each other and other complicated stuff on my end. I'm gonna make the list and visit this contest to see what this games about.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/104628-who-wants-their-oc-in-a-game/

The thing started as a simple Fighting is magic mod then stuff happened and it got change to be a complete original with only OCs in it.

Sure! But how should i do them? If i do them on a computer, do i use a transparent background? Or how do you want me to do the drawing

The thought just ran through my mind do you draw with you hands or with the computer and If you got anymore questions send them to me trough the mail system I don't what to clutter your thread with these kind of messages.

The thought just ran through my mind do you draw with you hands or with the computer and If you got anymore questions send them to me trough the mail system I don't what to clutter your thread with these kind of messages.

I draw with both.

I have two requests just in case you won't do the first request.

Blaze Fire is sad, and Spitfire is comforting her. (They are sisters)

Blaze Fire is the shorter one. I showed both for a size difference.

Wai8p4o.png

Blaze Fire: 

Species: Pegasus

Personality: 

Strengths: Open minded, determined, flexible, quick thinker

Weaknesses: Attitude problem, easily angered, brash

Physical weaknesses: Was born with underdeveloped wing muscles making her a poor flyer.

Cutie mark:

ubjiTQY.jpg

Special Talent: Fire Control 

Blaze Fire wanted to be a Wonderbolt just like her sister. However, due to her weak wings, she was not able to pass the speed requirements to be a Wonderbolt. After Spitfire told her that she didn't have to be a Wonderbolt to be a good sister, she stopped focusing on being a Wonderbolt and more on finding herself. One fateful day, a fire broke lose in Cloudsdale. Blaze helped get rid of the fire earning her cutie mark. 

Blaze sees Rainbow Dash as her role model, but she never actually met her.

Her older sister (Even though they don't always get along)

Admiration

The Wonderbolts

Putting out fires

Dislikes:

Chaos

Anyone who makes fun of her disability

Being a weak flier

Being called a weak flier

Corn Maize. I want Corn Maize to be drawn carrying corn on his back.

sMymLz8.png

Species: Earth Pony

Personality:

Strengths: Hard working, honest, calm, 

Weaknesses: Holds grudges, sarcastic, can be rude

Physical weaknesses: He has less muscles than most stallions. That doesn't stop him from working on the fields, though. 

Cutie mark:

OCzqPRp.jpg

Special Talent: Working on the Cobbletown Corn Farm

Corn Maize is a distant cousin of Applejack, but he is not an Apple. He and Applejack share a lot in common, but Corn Maize is a lot more sarcastic and weak with bucking and using a rope. He works on a farm on the outskirts of Cobbletown (a town I made up) He has a bitter hatred towards wolves. The Corn Family, including Corn Maize, acknowledge royalty, but they do not believe in giving them special treatment. They look up to Princess Celestia for bringing the sun that grows their crops, though.

Family

Hard Work

Princess Celestia

Corn

Dislikes:

Wolves

Crowds

Closed Spaces

Cheaters

If you don't want to draw either of those, that's fine. 

EVERYONE! THIS IS CLOSED! i cannot accept ANYMORE OC REQUESTS! Its too much! if u comment anymore saying do this, i will say sorry but its closed. and for everyone who already commented, PLEASE BE PAITENT, I HAVE 11 MORE TO DO AND I HAVENT EVEN COLORED IN THE FIRST 4 I STARTED ON! if you dont get it and u think i forgot, MESSAGE ME! I WILL message you back, if i forget dont fret, i will finish it. oh! and just know i draw on paper! so its not a computer module! its free hand!

Hey! I will draw your OC for free but send me a pic of what it looks like and tell me who she or he is about, like what do they like? what do they do? What does their cutie mark have to do with their personality? What do they dislike? etc. Things like that. You must tell me about your OC or i will not draw it. xoxo! It will take me a while so be paitent! I will post them once i am done! I may take a while, considering that i have school and homework, and blah.

Hey can you make my Fallout Equestria zebra Night Star just PM me and I will tell you about him.

@SopranoAurora sorry, this OC drawing is closed , i might do a new one soon, but dont feel bad a lot of others i cant do, i became very sick and i am very busy.

Can you draw one of my OCs, your choice on my OC list

Hey can you make my Fallout Equestria zebra Night Star just PM me and I will tell you about him.

Im sorry but i cannot do ya'lls. I had my heart set on them but i became sick and i have so much to do for school at the moment. I may do another one of these soon.

Thanks a bunch!! You're a boss.

Sorry that it is not up. I became sick overnight and I cant color it in. i will color it in as soon as i feel better! Im trying my hardest to feel better and get my work out of the way 

Can you draw one of my OCs, you're choice look in my OC list for one you wish to draw.

I have two requests just in case you won't do the first request.

Blaze Fire is sad, and Spitfire is comforting her. (They are sisters)

Blaze Fire is the shorter one. I showed both for a size difference.

img-2986884-1-Wai8p4o.png

Blaze Fire: 

Species: Pegasus

Personality: 

Strengths: Open minded, determined, flexible, quick thinker

Weaknesses: Attitude problem, easily angered, brash

Physical weaknesses: Was born with underdeveloped wing muscles making her a poor flyer.

Cutie mark:

img-2986884-2-ubjiTQY.jpg

Special Talent: Fire Control 

Blaze Fire wanted to be a Wonderbolt just like her sister. However, due to her weak wings, she was not able to pass the speed requirements to be a Wonderbolt. After Spitfire told her that she didn't have to be a Wonderbolt to be a good sister, she stopped focusing on being a Wonderbolt and more on finding herself. One fateful day, a fire broke lose in Cloudsdale. Blaze helped get rid of the fire earning her cutie mark. 

Blaze sees Rainbow Dash as her role model, but she never actually met her.

Her older sister (Even though they don't always get along)

Admiration

The Wonderbolts

Putting out fires

Dislikes:

Chaos

Anyone who makes fun of her disability

Being a weak flier

Being called a weak flier

Corn Maize. I want Corn Maize to be drawn carrying corn on his back.

img-2986884-3-sMymLz8.png

Species: Earth Pony

Personality:

Strengths: Hard working, honest, calm, 

Weaknesses: Holds grudges, sarcastic, can be rude

Physical weaknesses: He has less muscles than most stallions. That doesn't stop him from working on the fields, though. 

Cutie mark:

img-2986884-4-OCzqPRp.jpg

Special Talent: Working on the Cobbletown Corn Farm

Corn Maize is a distant cousin of Applejack, but he is not an Apple. He and Applejack share a lot in common, but Corn Maize is a lot more sarcastic and weak with bucking and using a rope. He works on a farm on the outskirts of Cobbletown (a town I made up) He has a bitter hatred towards wolves. The Corn Family, including Corn Maize, acknowledge royalty, but they do not believe in giving them special treatment. They look up to Princess Celestia for bringing the sun that grows their crops, though.

Family

Hard Work

Princess Celestia

Corn

Dislikes:

Wolves

Crowds

Closed Spaces

Cheaters

If you don't want to draw either of those, that's fine. 

Sorry i cant do your oc drawing. This is closed. 

May I see how mine looks at the moment?

I am very sick at the moment so im sorry that i cannot color it in right now. Its finished though all i need to do is color it in. I will do it asap when im feeling better

I'm in no hurry, so you can put my drawing on the back-burner til you have time to get around to it, if you're still accepting new ones.

img-2984927-1-c0f1deba83.png

Basically, (like myself), he's introverted, calm, loving and caring, and like's walking/flying in the countryside.  He likes to mediate bad situations with peacefulness (hence his cutie mark).  Basically, he's alot like Fluttershy, however, on the other hand, he's not a scaredy-pony like she is, but he can be bold like Applejack when he needs to be.  He's also quite the intellectual, like Twlight.  He's not much of a party-goer - he'd rather just have a meaningful conversation with close friends.  His favorite part of flying is, of course, gliding - letting the air carry him once he's in flight, rather than speeding himself up with his wings - he likes to "go with the flow" (but he's strong enough to fly against the wind if he has to).  Overall, he's a pretty easy-going, mellow pony.

I'm in no hurry, so you can put my drawing on the back-burner til you have time to get around to it, if you're still accepting new ones.

img-2984927-1-c0f1deba83.png

Basically, (like myself), he's introverted, calm, loving and caring, and like's walking/flying in the countryside.  He likes to mediate bad situations with peacefulness (hence his cutie mark).  Basically, he's alot like Fluttershy, however, on the other hand, he's not a scaredy-pony like she is, but he can be bold like Applejack when he needs to be.  He's also quite the intellectual, like Twlight.  He's not much of a party-goer - he'd rather just have a meaningful conversation with close friends.  His favorite part of flying is, of course, gliding - letting the air carry him once he's in flight, rather than speeding himself up with his wings - he likes to "go with the flow" (but he's strong enough to fly against the wind if he has to).  Overall, he's a pretty easy-going, mellow pony.

sorry but i cant do your oc. I became very sick and the oc drawing has to be closed. Ive been getting so many requests, that i cannot do them all. But i will be doing another one of these soon.

You should close this thread so no one else asks for more requests. Can a member close their own thread? I would hope so. 

ive been trying to close it and i dont know how

Can you draw one of my OCs, you're choice look in my OC list for one you wish to draw.

Okay thank you, Solstice's eyes are blue

Sorry that i cant do it. i became very sick and i cant draw while im sick and i have to do homework for school. Sorry but in my next oc drawing requests (which i will do very soon) i will draw urs.

alright then here is his picture

sorry i cannot do ur oc, i became very sick and i am ery busy but i will be doing another one of these very soon

Hi the link to find my pony is in my signature :D

Hi the link to find my pony is in my signature :D

sorry i am very sick so i cannot do ur oc drawing, sorry but i will be doing another one of these soon.

sorry i cant, i am very sick and busy at the momment. but i should be doing another one of these very soon.

Ooh.. draw mine. please.. with fluttershy, nothing romantic just having fun.. or something cute. and please put a  cutie mark on my OC.. just type in "Stuff" on the flank.. in a childish font

orry but i am very sick at the moment, i cannot do @VaporTrail, or Jdog1242 or, @Synyster or @StuffyHooves.

Ooh.. draw mine. please.. with fluttershy, nothing romantic just having fun.. or something cute. and please put a  cutie mark on my OC.. just type in "Stuff" on the flank.. in a childish font

sorry im very sick, iw ould do yours but im very busy as well. I am doing another one of these soon though!

Could you please draw my OC Severance?

He's a neutral evil pony looking to get some bits.

-  Power

-  Wealth

-  Combat

-  Magic

-  Weaponry

-  Reading

-  Telekinesis

Dislikes:

-  Betrayal

-  Being mocked

-  Thieves

-  Being threatened

What he does:

-  He's a mercenary for hire

-  He's an adventurer

-  He makes glue

Cutie Mark and Personality:

The sword represents his aggression and his tendency to cut during combat.

Sorry but i am very sick at the moment and very busy as well, but i will do another one of these very soon

Would you do mine i have 3 in my signature that I desperately need done.... Please????  :(  :(  :(  :please:

sorry. i am very sick and very busy. i have no time to do any drawings at the moment. i am doing another one of these soon.

img-2984398-1-cinder_by_kingprisman-d7og

There is a small island nation, inhabited by ponies, and ruled by a god of fire.

This, is, in fact, that god...

's illigitimate child with an islander.

Has the ability to control fire, survive in swealtering heat, fire, and lava.

A stuck up child, very passionate and fiery personality. Has a soft spot for small animal. Avoids her parents, since she is like neither of them, and spited them for bringing her into the world.

Also, can change herself to look like a regular pony, but the color scheme is different, and I need a reference for that.

If you need anythihng else, tell me, and thank you tons for your time. :)

Hey, i am very sick and busy at the moment i would love to do yours though, it has a great concept but i am SO busy and sick i have no time anymore :(, i am doing another one of these soon.

Ok, would he be considered if I just showed you his database thingy? (The top link in my sig)

heres, what it looks like so far (just know i draw on paper) 

post-29046-0-69487400-1408298929_thumb.jpg

sorry but i cant do your oc. I became very sick and the oc drawing has to be closed. Ive been getting so many requests, that i cannot do them all. But i will be doing another one of these soon.

All is well.  I hope you get better soon.

I like the drawings too bad you can't continue, when you get better would you be able to continue? i really want to see what Solstice looks like.

I might continue depending on what i have to do.