Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ScarfaceOne

Does anyone remember a game called Time Crisis? By Namco where you had a gun in your hand and you shot enemies and used a pedal to hide? I Absolutely love it. I Especially like Richard Miller(Who Flash Sentry looks a bit like) who can shoot down helicopters in 10 shots of a handgun. And the boss battles between Sherudo, Wild Dog who appears in every game. Ernesto Diaz. And lots of other villains. Does anyone remember this game?

Here is a bit of fan-art which is not by me.

post-21087-0-09453100-1408792432_thumb.png

Edited by 41Hornet

If I remember Time Crisis? HOW CAN I FORGET IT, IT WAS PRACTICALLY THE ONLY GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED IN ARCADES BEFORE THEY WERE BANNED. Oh boy, good times, I loved spending time with Time Crisis 2 and Crisis Zone, I've gotten so good at those games that I only got a continue each playthrough  :lol: , I also played the first one a good chuck of times, but not as often because of the lack of the now mandatory warning shot. But jeez, Venezuela never updated the games, so I was stuck with those most of the time, until one of it's arcade centers had Time Crisis 3, IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING  :blink: , BEST TIME CRISIS EVAH :yay: . Unfortunately, they removed it in 2 or 3 months, I presume it's because of it's elevated difficulty, but I did't managed to finish it 4 times at least before that. I once saw Time Crisis 4 with many other games you'll never see in any other arcade in Venezuela, like F-Zero AX, and guest what, TIME CRISIS 4  :o . But since it was in a remote city, and my parents never allowed me to play if we're tripping, I couldn't even touch it  :( . It was not for many years later where I saw a TT4 in Universal Studios when I went to study english in the US, no parents around, game time B) (It wasn't as amazing as the third though)

But now, no moar arcades because they're too expensive due to inflation in my "beloved" country  >_> , and now with my ex-god Chavez law of banning violent games, I stopped going to arcades all together. 

(edited)

If I remember Time Crisis? HOW CAN I FORGET IT, IT WAS PRACTICALLY THE ONLY GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED IN ARCADES BEFORE THEY WERE BANNED. Oh boy, good times, I loved spending time with Time Crisis 2 and Crisis Zone, I've gotten so good at those games that I only got a continue each playthrough  :lol: , I also played the first one a good chuck of times, but not as often because of the lack of the now mandatory warning shot. But jeez, Venezuela never updated the games, so I was stuck with those most of the time, until one of it's arcade centers had Time Crisis 3, IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING  :blink: , BEST TIME CRISIS EVAH :yay: . Unfortunately, they removed it in 2 or 3 months, I presume it's because of it's elevated difficulty, but I did't managed to finish it 4 times at least before that. I once saw Time Crisis 4 with many other games you'll never see in any other arcade in Venezuela, like F-Zero AX, and guest what, TIME CRISIS 4  :o . But since it was in a remote city, and my parents never allowed me to play if we're tripping, I couldn't even touch it  :( . It was not for many years later where I saw a TT4 in Universal Studios when I went to study english in the US, no parents around, game time B) (It wasn't as amazing as the third though)

But now, no moar arcades because they're too expensive due to inflation in my "beloved" country  >_> , and now with my ex-god Chavez law of banning violent games, I stopped going to arcades all together. 

I Hope they sort out this law. I Don't think they will be making Time Crisis 5 because of James Eagan Holmes, Adam Lanza, Anders Breivik and other violent incidents. In the early 2000s in America Wal-Mart refused to sell light guns because of Columbine. And Sega could not make a zapper. And many concerned parents rung up arcades. Thing is, to reload in Virtua Cop. You point and shoot outside the screen, in Time Crisis. You step off a pedal. In real life, you take the cartridge out and place a new one in. People think these games teach people how to shoot. Well I Don't think so. I Just hope Namco will make Time Crisis 5. I wanna find out the truth about Wild dog. They also have to make the guns coloured like toys so that they don't look realistic. In Japan though, the gun laws are less strict and you can have realistic looking guns. There is a regulation in the US and UK that realistic light guns should not be sold to minors. Another problem is the fact that they are not backward's compatible with HDTV's. I'm hoping Namco and Sega will pump out more games to the public.

Edited by 41Hornet

I remember them too, :D.   Yet, up here, you barely see them as well, b/c Ghost Squad, Alien, and Terminator replaced them. 

(edited)

I remember them too, :D.   Yet, up here, you barely see them as well, b/c Ghost Squad, Alien, and Terminator replaced them. 

No I think it is either the concerns of parents or namco is planning something big. It took 2 years to make Time Crisis II. 5 Years to make Time Crisis 3. And 4 years to make Time Crisis 4. And Probably 2 years for Time Crisis 1. That is collaboratively 13 years. And I think, either Namco are planning something big. Either Time Crisis 5 is already in development and Namco are doing work on it. Or Namco want to make a 20th annivesary Re-release of the original and remake the others for the Xbox One and the PS4. With Photorealistic graphics reminiscent of that of MGSV. We may also find out the truth about Wild-Dog. Because like G-Man, the secret to him has not been revealed. The only hints are his weapon supplier, Kantaris. He blows himself up in every game and has suffered 120 shots. He has a replacement arm, which is presumably built by Kantaris. I Hope they make TC5 or Time Crisis 20th Anniversary. Namco did make a spin off game based on a famous anime, but I forgot what it was called.

Update: It's called Cobra: The Arcade. And it was a Time Crisis 3 Upgrade released in 2005.

Edited by 41Hornet

......Time Crisis?... TIME Crisis? TIME CRISIS!? TIME CRISIS!! TIME CRISIS!!! I looooooooooooovvvvvvve Time Crisis!!!! 

Especially this guy!! I love Wild Dog!!

There is this place in downtown Upland called James Games, and it has Time Crisis 1 and 2

(edited)

......Time Crisis?... TIME Crisis? TIME CRISIS!? TIME CRISIS!! TIME CRISIS!!! I looooooooooooovvvvvvve Time Crisis!!!! 

Especially this guy!! I love Wild Dog!!

There is this place in downtown Upland called James Games, and it has Time Crisis 1 and 2

Me Too!! He is Awesome. Especially his boss theme!!! And Wild Fang!!!

Does anyone know where Time Crisis 2 is set? Here is the town. But it is never explicitly mentioned.

post-21087-0-57002200-1408828225_thumb.jpg

Edited by 41Hornet

Me Too!! He is Awesome. Especially his boss theme!!! And Wild Fang!!!

Does anyone know where Time Crisis 2 is set? Here is the town. But it is never explicitly mentioned.

It kinda looks like San Fransisco to me.

Well, you love Wild Dog, but my favorite villain is Giorgio Zott. He's tall, intimidating, fast, agile (not as much as his ninjas, but for a guy who can do great jumps and backflips with his size and wearing an impractical suit is great in my book), can use a sword and a sub-machine gun each hand, HE HAS 100% ACCURACY WITH THE LATTER AT FULL BURST, can wield TWO rocket launchers.... if that not badass, I dunno what is, oh, and his boss theme es one of the best I've ever heard in my whole life

It kinda looks like San Fransisco to me.

Well, you love Wild Dog, but my favorite villain is Giorgio Zott. He's tall, intimidating, fast, agile (not as much as his ninjas, but for a guy who can do great jumps and backflips with his size and wearing an impractical suit is great in my book), can use a sword and a sub-machine gun each hand, HE HAS 100% ACCURACY WITH THE LATTER AT FULL BURST, can wield TWO rocket launchers.... if that not badass, I dunno what is, oh, and his boss theme es one of the best I've ever heard in my whole life

I Agree, it sounds so miserable. Perhaps Giorgio had a bad childhood?