Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC In Terms Of Speed and Agility

Shine Racer

Well my OC siblings Shine and Storm Racer are of course very fast flyers and can slice through turns with so much ease. As I mentioned before, Shine Racer has a wing power of 22.8 while his sister Storm Racer has a wing power of 19.6 They're very flexible in terms of control and insanely fast on the straightaways.

Turns and hairpins are kids play when it comes to racing or just going out for flight with these siblings. :D

Edited by Shainresa11
  • Brohoof 1

Blaze Fire is the only one who I actually focus on speed (or lack of in her case) and agility.

Blaze has a wing defect making her a slow flier, but she runs at slightly above average speed. Her agility is good, but considering her top flying speed is low, it isn't that impressive. She is very agile when running, though.

Blaze Fire is the only one who I actually focus on speed (or lack of in her case) and agility.

Blaze has a wing defect making her a slow flier, but she runs at slightly above average speed. Her agility is good, but considering her top flying speed is low, it isn't that impressive. She is very agile when running, though.

Ah so she has a defect with her wings, But she can actually run pretty fast.

That actually makes up for her wing defect because on the ground she's pretty quick and plus she's flexible. :)

My current OC is Lit Fuse, and he isn't a pegasus. As for his speed an agility.. he's kind of clumsy, and slow. One of his hind legs was damaged with a scar that will never heal due to a magical trauma.

Mal has good reflexes. He's an earth pony so while his top speed isn't high, he can sprint pretty damn fast when he needs to. He's built for strength and endurance really as the everfree is too dense a place for anyone who cannot fly to get any speed.

Edited by Shire Pony Malinter

Mine is a shadow monster, a demon of darkness he has insane speed but barely uses it, since he has the ability of teletransportation at will. In agility same, only that he's not physically a good fighter.

My current OC is Lit Fuse, and he isn't a pegasus. As for his speed an agility.. he's kind of clumsy, and slow. One of his hind legs was damaged with a scar that will never heal due to a magical trauma.

Oh it doesn't matter, In this topic your OC can be an Earth Pony or a Pegasus. :)

Oh wow, So he's kinda disabled from that incident and has a permanent scar because of it. Being clumsy can possibly be from it of course.

My OC, Starshine, has an average speed when both flying and running. I'd say she's a little better in agility though, since she's a weather pegasus and kicks clouds around and stuff.

So she would definitely have the leg strength for kicking the clouds constantly.

Plus its like an everyday ordeal because she's a weather Pegasus, So her strength will just keep increasing over time.

Mal has good reflexes. He's an earth pony so while his top speed isn't high, he can sprint pretty damn fast when he needs to. He's built for strength and endurance really as the everfree is too dense a place for anyone who cannot fly to get any speed.

OK so he's on the ground so he has very fast running speed, And he has endurance, So that means he will show a lot of hidden strength. :)

My ponysona is a Unicorn, and not really anything special in terms of speed. He is kinda lacking in endurance and such, but he doesn't have any incapability to run. He can run at a decently good pace, just not for long as he doesn't make any special efforts for increased endurance.

My other OC Bella, is a unicorn too, and again not anything special with running or agility or anything. Both of them are musicians, so they're talents don't usually involve any excess amounts of running.

But of course either one in trouble can run, just at nothing of an outstanding pace.

If Nit goes into a panic attack from lets say, somepony sneezing on him; he can sprint home pretty quickly to go take a shower.  Even for a 4'6' out of shape unicorn with big hooves, if you give him a reason to run fast; he can.

If I had to gauge Astral on speed, agility and the like, I'd say that he's average in terms of endurance and speed and focuses primarily on agility and finesse, preferring to attempt to master more challenging flight techniques. Normally, he can be somewhat clumsy, but while flying he is singularly focused on that one task. He can escape quickly if the need arises, though.

• Brohoof 1

If Nit goes into a panic attack from lets say, somepony sneezing on him; he can sprint home pretty quickly to go take a shower.  Even for a 4'6' out of shape unicorn with big hooves, if you give him a reason to run fast; he can.

*Throws a dirty cloth at Nit* Lets see that speed lol

Speed and agility? Let's just say slightly above average. Samurai Equine is known for wearing armor after all, even if it is lightweight armor. :)

Ok I'm going to give him a racing suit specifically made for an earth pony to see just how fast he really is. :)

Ok I'm going to give him a racing suit specifically made for an earth pony to see just how fast he really is. :)

...But he's a unicorn! He'll rip the suit! :lol:

I will say this, he might not always be the fastest, but he can still do some very acrobatic moves even in his armor, and his accuracy is really great!

• Brohoof 2

I will say this, he might not always be the fastest, but he can still do some very acrobatic moves even in his armor, and his accuracy is really great!

Methinks a race should be organized. B)

• Brohoof 1

Ok, So we're going to have to make a slight modification to the suit then. :D

Oh yeah just like in my last topic, You actually explained that. :)

Methinks a race should be organized. B)

Now that sounds like a plan right there. :D

Ok, So we're going to have to make a slight modification to the suit then. :D

Oh yeah just like in my last topic, You actually explained that. :)

I did? Well then, me thinks I doth confess too much. I'm starting to repeat myself. Repeat myself. Myself. :yay:

My OC Comet Streak is (and needs to be) a fast flyer considering he's a mailpony. I guess his agility is alright, but it's not needed as much as speed though. I did feel like I made his speed a bit "Mary Sue"-ish when I wrote his backstory :unsure: (I didn't think about it at the time), so I might make it sound a tad more reasonable.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My OC Comet Streak is (and needs to be) a fast flyer considering he's a mailpony. I guess his agility is alright, but it's not needed as much as speed though. I did feel like I made his speed a bit "Mary Sue"-ish when I wrote his backstory :unsure: (I didn't think about it at the time), so I might make it sound a tad more reasonable.

Interesting, Speed can play a big part in being a mailpony because ponies want their mail delivered on time. Lol

Edited by Shainresa11
  • Brohoof 1