Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Wrong With 9GAG?

Pinky Pie

Hi everypony. It has been a while since I started hanging out in 9GAG (like 6 months) and there is a very little amount of pony related post (I've seen 5 pony related post so far if I'm not wrong). But the comments are all the same: "Who watches that kind of show?" "Bronies are asocial men(?)" "They have some mental problems" etc.

But why there is that much hatred against bronies? It's even worse than any random forum or even YouTube. Really, there is exactly no comment that supports bronies from a non-brony.. Why are people can't understand that we have the right or watch and love whatever we want? I knew there are so many haters in 9GAG but I couldn't expect that much... Really, what's wrong with them?

From what I've read before, 9Gag users don't really have much of a good reputation. I guess you really shouldn't be surprised that a community that apparently started a feud with 4chan (never a smart move) wouldn't be the nicest (or smartest) bunch.

9gag has both trolls/judgemental/stupid people and nice ones so don't be suprised about hateful comments especially since they are not punishable out there. Just ignore them as talking to those people is a waste of time.