Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lots of pretty new pegasi

Discordian

I am still undecided on what my favorite type of pony is, but I did really enjoy seeing so many pegasi at once! That was definitely a nice treat. And all of that Derpy, too! Brilliant. Though, I was hoping she would have spoken again.

All of us pegasi fans loved the new ponies in this episode, it seems. :wub:

I can't decide whether I like Cloudchaser or Blossomforth more. Blossomforth is one of my favorite brushables, but I really like Cloudchaser's design. I can't even put Roid Rage in their league, he's too awesome. YEAH!!!!

Definitely. They are starting to no longer look like generic copies of the mane 6, they are all starting to get better in design. It's cuz we all love background ponies and Faust's team knows it. :D

Unfortunately it's not Faust's team anymore but I get what you're saying. They're starting to get better with everything.

I hope since they added Blossomforth that they start putting in more existing ponies from the toy line instead of making them all up randomly.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, should have told us what Derpy's was for fans' sake. :(

It should've been something like -8.0 wingpower

in the negatives, just to troll

^_^

All hail the Pegasi! Don't forgot that everypony's favorite cross eyed mailmare was there to help as well! I wonder what Derpy's wing power is and also, what kind of wing power does Skyroid have with those tiny little stubs he calls wings?

Derpy's wing power would be really hard to measure... She can't see straight, so she has to fly slow or she'll hit something, it's just way too dangerous for her to fly fast, she could end up hitting something and breaking a wing, arm, back... or spine or neck :o so it's best she flies slow to be safe, speeding as fast as she can to measure her wingpower is sure to end in disaster. So her having to fly slow keeps her from exercising much, but I think carrying big bags of mail makes up for it.

I'm pretty sure "resting wingpower" would be pointless, I think wingpower is the thrust from ones' wings, so resting wingpower would just be the pony's weight ^_^

I am also a BIG fan of Pegasi, maybe it's because I'm into Greek Mythology, idk :) and, YEAH!!!!! Posted Image

Until I saw that picture, I was gonna say how I think Blossomforth is adorable for a few reasons, chief among them, she has Twilight's hair style :P

But then I saw this, and noticed for the first time, there's more ponies with her hair style! Bowlcut-nerds, UNITE! B)

Oh, and my new avatar will have Blossomforth in it, tripped head over hoofs next to my ponysona. It's a bit of random humor, really, lol, I actually like Blossomforth, so it might look kinda like I pushed her over in the avatar but that's not what I mean.

(It looks awful, I'm gonna completely re-do the background, but I posted just so you know what I'm talking about: )

Posted Image

Now that I think of it, it actually partially applies to my life, because there's a girl who's crazy about me that I really... Uhm... It's one-way.

But I wouldn't be so mean to Blossomforth as to compare her to her... Blossomforth is hopefully a bit less selfish...

Edited by EASA - Dr. Braun

I am also a BIG fan of Pegasi, maybe it's because I'm into Greek Mythology, idk :)

and, YEAH!!!!!

Posted Image

What the hell is Doctor Whooves doing in this picture? When did he become a pegasus?! :P

He certainly had personality! It seemed like he and Dashie had a previous argument or something too.

Indeed! I couldn't help but imagine he and Dash were cousins or something of the sort given the similarities of their cutie marks and,like you said, how she seemed to bicker with him like she's known him long enough to find him annoying.

Indeed! I couldn't help but imagine he and Dash were cousins or something of the sort given the similarities of their cutie marks and,like you said, how she seemed to bicker with him like she's known him long enough to find him annoying.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1