Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm huffed a bit. "Well they really were stupid to miss out on being friends with an awesome pony like you!" He told Stoneheart feeling a bit upset at those ponies. "But you know what, if they can't see how awesome you are, that's their problem! I know I have an amazing friend right here!" Storm said pointing at Stoneheart with one hoof. "And not only, are you nice, but you also have such a cool tail! I've never seen one like it before, and I think it's an awesomely unique feature of yours!" He exclaimed, before gasping "I know! I'll call it the awemazing tail of epic awesomeness! or the awemazing tail for short!" Storm said excitedly with a smile stretching his face.

"Besides that, you must have an amazing amount of patience to be able to deal with me..." He said a little less excitedly. "I mean I'm all hyper, and I ramble and, even though I have some things I'm good at I'm a bit odd sometimes, and a lot of ponies think I'm even crazier and/or weirder because of that stupid fourth wall!" Storm started rambling, and pouted a bit at the end. "Stupid fourth wall, I never mention it anymore because nopony else ever sees it..." He muttered, a bit frustrated. Suddenly Storm realized what he said, and his ears laid flat on his head. "Oops... Sorry, that probably sounded pretty crazy...." Storm said nervously. "My bad..."

@,

Stoneheart smiled. "It means a lot to me to know somepony actually enjoys my company," she said sincerely. "And why would I need patience? You're my friend! I like your ramblings, because it means you actually enjoy talking to me, and I enjoy talking to you."

"I don't really know what the fourth wall is, but everypony has their own quirks. The challenge is whether you can accept somepony's quirks or not."

Did I actually say something smart? Sweet! It's about time!

Storm's mouth dropped. "Wowee! That sound like it should be coming out of the mouth of a pony like Princess Celestia, or like a spiritual sage pony or something!" He exclaimed. "That was really smart.. And... I'm glad I'm not annoying you..." Storm said happily, though that dropped to relief at the end.

"Oh! The fourth wall is like this, invisible, intangible wall that is surrounding all of our entire world! Maybe even our entire universe!" He informed Stoneheart helpfully. "I don't know why, but I can see it though it looks like glass... And there's these weird monkeys on the other side, though most of them only have hair on their heads... The rest of their bodies are like.... Just bare skin, no feathers, or hair or anything like that..." Storm said, trailing off at the end. "And they all wear clothes! Kinda like what rarity makes, but for creatures that stand on two feet!" He exclaimed, happy to talk to somepony about this. "It's like I'm looking into another dimension or something... OH! I think it might be like an alternate reality!" Storm exclaimed his potentially great discovery.

"I told Twilight about this, but she seems to think I'm making it up.." He said sadly. "Maybe I am crazy after all... Not like anypony else seems to see it...." Storm mumbled.

@,

Stoneheart tried to imagine what he was describing. "Huh. I wouldn't know, since I haven't seen it. Maybe you have like, x-ray vision or something," she said thoughtfully.

"But it doesn't matter. I don't think you're weird, or crazy. I think you'd know if you were going crazy. But I wouldn't know, since I don't think I'm crazy."

@@Midnight Starfall

"Eh? I never would have thought X-ray... Oh well, anyways... Um.." Storm scratched his head. "I don't really have anything else to do today... Does anything need fixing or something?" He asked. "Because I have worked as a handyman before... and a carpenter..." Storm informed her. "You end up learning lots of things traveling on the road..."

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"The paint job in my house is pretty horrible," Stoneheart said. "I missed a bunch of spots and I put too many coats on it... If you want to you can paint it. I don't want to ask you for too much," she said politely.

You could fix up the whole house, but I wouldn't ask for that.

@@Blitz Boom,@,

Kelly ignores the place and get out of the cave, she no longer wanted to live in the past, this was not something she wanted to see more, Kelly left the place running, she no longer cared what, the way it ends its run beating the Green pony that she had spoken for some time. 

"Sorry." 

Kelly left the place leaving the Changeling and the Pony on site. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Midnight Starfall

"Sure!" Storm exclaimed enthusiastically. "I've got the whole day off today, what better way to spend it than helping a friend?" He continued exuberantly. "I certainly can't think of a better way to spend a free day! Well... other than parties and naps... But I think helping friends is much more important!" Storm told her. "So if you ever need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!" he said to Stoneheart meaningfully. "I'm always available to help a friend!"

Edited by Storm Shine

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void saw as Kelly apologised and ran off. He nodded at Briar and then chased after Kelly with speed.

"Hey! Kelly! What is this about!" Void shouted as he ran after her. He was worried that he did something wrong to her and was still galloping after her but she was faster than him so he tried shouting again.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly climbed a tree and sat on the branch, she was leaning against the tree, and saw that the Void changeling who was with her, chased her along the way. 

Kelly looked Void and answered. 

"You do not need to follow me, I'm fine, seriously, I just need to be alone" 

Kelly was leaning against the tree looking at the sky.
  • Brohoof 2

@,

Stoneheart nodded. "Alright, thanks so much for all your help," she said sincerely. "Here, I think I have an extra bucket of gray paint.." She got up and walked into her house and into the bedroom. A moment later, she was pulling a paint bucket out of the room, dragging it carefully into the living room.

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void looked concerned since Kelly wouldn't just gallop of for no reason.

"Okay, if you want me to leave. But why did you apologise and run?

Void hated leaving friends in trouble even if they didn't want to be disturbed and he smiled at her after he said this.

"No Pony just gallops off for no reason so I am just a little concerned is all"

He was looking up at Kelly in the tree with a smile but a bit of worry in his glowing eyes.

• Brohoof 1

@

She knew Void wanted to help there, but she had promised celar the past, she did not want to go back, she forgot his promises he had made to himself after it happened. 

"You do not have to know, this is not your problem"

Kelly look to sky thinking and look to Void
  • Brohoof 1

@@Midnight Starfall

"It's not a problem!" Storm said. "It shouldn't ever be a problem either. I'll always help where I can!" He told Stoneheart sincerely, picking up the paint bucket and placing over to the side. Pulling out a paint brush Storm got to work. "This will likely take longer than the outside, since I can't fly around in here, and I need to be more careful not to splash paint.." He told her. "So feel free to chat, or ask questions or whatever since I'll likely be here a while."

Storm smiled. "You know... Even though I'm working on painting and stuff here, this has been the most fun I've had with friends in a long while. Other than when I spend time pranking with Blitz... But she is often busy with her bombs, you'd think her wings worked with how she's flitting all over the place... So it's not all that often..."

Storms smiled stretched his face. "I have lots of friends, but very few I can consider 'true friends' and I can honestly say that I'm glad to count you under the latter category." He informed Stoneheart.

@@Mrbrunoh1,

@,

It took a little for Briar to catch up to the pair. Certainly, it was easier to navigate the forest than the town, but in his situation a quick walk were usually what you had to do with, and those two had some real speed beneath their hooves. He got there just in time to hear them talk a back and forth between Void on the ground, and Kelly in the air.

"We do not wish to impose upon your will miss Kelly, so if you truly do not wish to speak of this then it is more than fair. But please, do tell if you are truly okay, and if you are, let us please help you away from here and to some place safer. The Timberwolfs and such are not to be met alone from what I hear."

• Brohoof 1

@@Harmony Cube

((Sry I'll try to be on more often))

"Really? I thought that would be relatively straight forward. You just have to right your opinion on right or wrong. Have you ever thought about writing short stories? Those are pretty easy, all you have to do is find a point to make to the world. A good 'theme' if you will.

They were almost to the everfree forest. That was concerning. He really didn't feel like fighting anything today. Who knows what would happen if the device was in the everfree forest.

((@@Blitz Boom Can you give me some more info on the hut?))

Book shook his head. "Not that kind of ethics. The one where there is no correct answer and the reader has to decide on what they think would be the correct answer. For example, a building is burning down. Save a beautiful painting or a prisoner?" Book explained.

@@Blitz Boom,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was in agreement with Briar about the Timberwolves and likely worse

"We both wanna help you and if you don't want to talk that's fine but at least leave the Everfree first"

Void understood it was nothing to do with him but he wasn't going to leave unless Kelly felt a little better.

"I guess it ain't my problem, but I would rather it not be just your problem" Void gave Kelly a warm smile to make sure she knew he meant well in case he was annoying Kelly.
"I want to help in case the problem is larger than I think. It sounds serious and I wouldn't leave a friend in need Kelly"
Void was very calm and reassuring with his words.
  • Brohoof 2

@@Blitz Boom,@,

Kelly did not want to touch it and it was already too tired to stay there. 

"Thanks, I'm fine, I get out of here and back to my house, and it was a pleasure to meet you, maybe we see us out there" 

Kelly was walking head down to leaving the venue, she was new in town and did not know anyone besides those she had spoken at the time, was the way to one side of the lake that is on the way to Ponyville. He sat and watched her reflection.
  • Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,

@,

Briar was relieved that Kelly did not stay up there but were willing to move away. They had gotten some way from the part they had been in when Kelly ran off, but there were still a bit of Everfree to pass before there was safety he would wager. It was not certain, surely, but the ground didn't feel right just yet for them to be in the busy city when Kelly got down and began to move, though how soon it would change wasn't his place to say.

Following a good deal behind he kept silent though. Kelly had the need of a friend now, and he was, at best right now, a friendly standby. Void and her had spoken in much friendly terms earlier, and it would be him she would need the company of more between the two of them. In the meantime, Briar would stick around, just in case things were still not safe.

The smell of water got to him as he stopped though. Perhaps he could stick around a little after this and... Sample, the lake.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Stoneheart smiled, "It means a lot to me to know you actually consider me a true friend."

"So, what was it like traveling around Equestria? I've never traveled anywhere except from Appaloosa to Ponyville."

I've always wanted to go somewhere new, but I don't have the money to go.

@@Midnight Starfall

"Well... It's.... Different." Storm said hesitantly. "I mean, It's hard to sum it up, every place has it's own unique quirks and features..."

He smiled. "Though I liked Canterlot, the main reason was for the amount of work available. The high class ponies snub their snouts at the idea of actual hard work... So I made quite a few bits there, the hardest part is enduring their attitudes and condescending nature." Here, Storm smirked. "Thankfully my laid-back nature made it rather easy. I have never seen anywhere as stuck-up as Canterlot, though Manehatten is a close second.." His smile dropped a bit . "At least in Canterlot, you knew you would be paid well... Manehatten ponies pay less for most jobs than almost anywhere else..." Storm said frowning. " Probably because they waste their money trying to look rich.. Funny how that works, practically going poor to look rich... I was only there a few days, but I pranked quite a few ponies.."

Storm made a thoughtful expression. "Ponyville is the only place I've been through where I thought, 'I can see myself settling here'... It's got that generally crazy, yet peaceful country feeling to it that just called to me..." He said. "And I've yet to regret settling here... I have made more 'true friends' here, than anywhere else..." Storm told her, smiling wide once more.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Huh. I thought most of the ponies in Canterlot and Manehattan were nice. Guess I was wrong.

"I never knew that Canterlot or Manehattan was stuck up. I thought it would be generally nice," Stoneheart said.

"And I moved here for almost the same reason. It has a nice small town and country feel to it, which I've liked since I was a filly."

@@Midnight Starfall

"Weeelll..." Storm said, stretching the word. "Some of them are... And often times even the nasty ones are, even if it's only in public..." He told her. "I've met plenty of nice ponies in Canterlot, and a few in Manehatten.. It's just that in those cities, the mean ponies seem to have a larger population than the nice ones... Though the nice ones often are better off." He smiled sadly. "While some of the meaner ponies pretend to be nice, It's usually only to get in favor with the nice ponies with a better social circle than theirs...."

Suddenly his smile went right back to beaming Celestia's sun at the world. "Thankfully I've met a few of the nice ponies too! Mr. Fancy Pants is really Really REALLY nice!" Storm exclaimed. "And I've seen his model marefriend help a squirrel! She even bought some acorns for that cute squirrel and his family during the winter!" He informed Stoneheart cheerfully. "See the problem with cities like that... Is finding out who is nice, and who is pretending to be nice... So you just have to watch your step around everyone, just in case."

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Stoneheart nodded, keeping a mental note of it if she ever decides to travel somewhere other than around town.

"At least there are some nice ponies there. It'd be terrible if all of them were rude, mean, and stuck-up. Nopony would visit there, that's for sure."