Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are some of your obsessions?

Haruhi-chan

welp, one of my biggest obsessions are with cars, especially classic cars, and most especially classic Mopars (Chrysler corp. cars). I can draw cars as well, and tend to draw cars based on my own designs.

I'm also a big gamer, of the modern consoles, Xbox 360 is my fave. (nothing against the ps3 though, i just like the controller layout better on the 360), and i love shooters, especially the mass Effect and Halo Series. Also the grand theft auto series.

I'm majorly into classic gaming as well, and i have a collection of classic systems, computers, and games. My favorite old time system is the Atari 2600.

My favorite all-time pc game is the Starcraft series.

Rock music, especially classic rock. I almost always keep my radio on K-She95 (the local rock station here in st louis).

20th century history, especially the tech aspect.

also, cartoons. I still enjoy the cartoons i loved as a kid, and even some newer ones (and not just the obvious one! :P)

and a somwhat on-again-off again obsession with the Soviet union. (i don't agree with their ideology, I just like to learn about their history and technology. )

oh, and abandoned places. there's something eerily cool about those places, as well as how they were before they were abandoned, and how they became abandoned. yeah, I'm a big history nut! :P

so well, there you have it! :)

oh, yeah, i almost forgot, the internet. I tend to be online a lot.

Edited by looking glass
  • Brohoof 1

Spider-Man
Marvel in general (X-Men is an exception, because I don't like or care for the X-Men).

Sonic the Hedgehog 
Mega Man

Smash Bros

Video Games

Animation

MLP
Pinkie Pie

TMNT
Rock music

History

Writing

My Galaxy S5 (phone)

Girls

Brunette girls

Brown eyed girls

Pop Vinyl figures and bobble heads.

Edited by (MARVEL) Blue Blood
  • Brohoof 1

I have Asperger's, so it might be a long list...

My Little Pony(Obviously)

Doctor Who(Just started on the David Tennant Episodes)

Organization(A bit more recently, but once I got organized, I can't stop!)

Tetris(Pretty good at it, not world champ)

Reddit( hit 200 karma, baby!)

Video Games( Shooters, RPG, and the occasional Mario or Sonic)

Thomas The Tank Engine( When I was young, and hate the animated series. I want the models and Alec Baldwin back  :pout: )

Call of Duty( Mostly play offline zombies or campaign)

Grand Theft Auto(I played GTA 3 that my brother gave me unexpectedly, and freaking love it)

Pokemon( Gotta Catch em all)

Skyrim( I'm a Dark Elf, but joined the Stormcloaks anyways.)

and in the past, Dragon Ball, Death Note, and Yu-Gi-Oh.

Edited by Dashie23
  • Brohoof 1

My Little Pony is one of my many obsessions, in addition there is Mystery Science Theater 3000, I just love riffing, if nothing good is on I watch something I dislike and I start mocking, archery, I have two English longbows and I love to loose arrows across a field, wolves, I volunteer with wolves and wolf hybrids, and it is amazing, music, I love to play the baroque recorder and harp, ancient and medieval history, and Russia, I have been there before, and it has captured my imagination, especially Lake Baikal, the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

• Brohoof 1

I get really excited sometimes, but I wouldn't say I really OBSESS over anything...

I suppose you could say I'm obsessed with Derpy though... Seeing as my brother sent me a picture of a Derpy he found at Walmart, and I told him to bring it here for me when he comes down in a few weeks... But really, that will be my first, and possibly only, MLP merchandise in general, so is it really an obsession? Meh.

I suppose I'm a little OCD about some stuff, that's a bit obsessive. And compulsive. Also a disorder. :derp:

...Yes, I did have to finish that, because it was bothering me. Yes, it kickstarted my OCD... :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

READING

READING

READING

READING

READING

READING

READING

READING

READING

READING

READING

READING

READING

I like reading things

everything

ever

Books are good

I'm also a pyromaniac and an avid gamer as obsessions also so EYYYY those too :D

• 2 weeks later...

I love to explore the weird fandoms and become apart of them... recently i have been making fan art for a french game called OFF by mortis ghost and its actually an enthralling game to get into XD

• Brohoof 2

Well, My Little Pony of course :P

Besides that, when I was younger, I was really obsessed with this online game called Club Penguin. I would usually spend my weekends playing it and a few of my real life friends played it too. I still enjoy playing it, but there have been so many changes over the years and I kind of lost interest in it. I don't have time to play it anymore, but I needed to move on at some point :P

I'm also obsessed with sports, preferably soccer. We moved 2 years ago to a new house and it doesn't have a big backyard, so I don't play sports often anymore except at school.

I enjoy playing video games a lot, I don't think I'm OBSESSED with them though.