Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are some of your obsessions?

Haruhi-chan

wait what do you mean besides mlp??? do you guys actually have one of those things... you know.... a life?

just kidding :wub: . i also enjoy watching anime, playing chess, playing video games, reading and running

As I have said many times.

Militaria collecting it's just so infectious, it's just so interesting to learn history. Plus your allowed to hold these items whenever you want and you can't do that In a museum now can you?

First one is MLP- I know all the episodes by heart, along with character names(all the characters....), know the songs by heart, I got 4 tattoos of MLP getting some more when I get paid, getting me a nightmare moon on my chest should be nice! I know you saide besides mlp but blah.....

Wine-I love wine.... I love it just as much as I love MLP. Drinking it, smelling it and just looking at it! ahh I do love me some wine in deed I do.... 

Tattoos- I just love them... end of story.... 

Drugs-Sadly....... 

Making people feel better-...... what? its the truth! 

They change from time to time. I'm currently obsessed with game shows (Jeopardy in particular), video games (just played ToeJam & Earl and Sonic on Virtual Console) and MLP.

MLP of course, Aviation(unfortunately only simulation and learning about it), video games, military history, the US military, The Lion King(I love cartoons), oh and listening to music, if I could, I would have music on every second of my life(it pretty much alters my mood). But that is a slim few few, I am an obsessive person lol

Edited by A. Dazven

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from MLP, I'm pretty obsessed with gaming (all Nintendo, though :P) as well as video game remixes. I've watched most of Doctor Who (including the classic series) and read quite a few books from it too. Most of the time though (ie, EVERY DAY) I'm busy reading fanfics instead.

Besides MLP I like:

• Gaming
  • Listening to/discovering new Metal bands
  • Doing Let's Plays
  • Working with computer programs to produce media content
  • Video Editing
Edited by ExperimentalMLPguy

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. So much. 

I first found out about them when I was eleven, and I've loved them (all versions) ever since.  :lol:

Also Disney. Pixie dust runs in my blood. I know over three hundred Disney songs by heart, and can walk around Disney World without a map no problem (I used to work for Disney World for a little bit, which helped). 

I think these are my two biggest obsessions that've stayed throughout my life. 

Smaller obsessions include colors, magick, humor, and the fine and performing arts.  :P

pretty much anything art- related.

also, semi-obsessed with computers and technology.

pretty much interested in anything related to science, psychology and a lot of different things in life, but not really obsessed.

yeah, i don´t have a lot of hobbies.