Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The doctor Is In! (Adventure/romance/action/comedy)

Anon In Equestria

http://mlpforums.com/topic/111802-the-doctor-is-in/

-----------------

For twilight sparkle It was an ordinary day in ponyville, the sun was shinning, the birds were singing and a blue pony call box was flying through the air... Wait... what?

-----------------------------------

Derpy hooves was flying above ponyville, eating a muffin when a blue blur flew past her, she looked to see a pony call box flying towards the town library...

Both mares watched in horror as the box crashed into the library, tearing a hole in the tree and a loud bang rang as it hit the floor, both mares rushed to the library, intent on making sure nopony was hurt.

And so begins the journey of the doctor in Equestria.

Hey there fillies and gentle colts, it is I the great and powerful suit and tie... Wait that's not right? Nevermind I'm here looking for a derpy hooves and twilight sparkle for: The Doctor Is In!

I'll be playing the doctor, more specifically the tenth doctor... Well the ponified version anyway.

Our adventure shall begin in ponyville and will takes to everywhere and everywhen... I'm not sure that's even a word, oh well.

This shall be a three part story, this is part number one if you hadn't guessed, and part two and three will follow after, number one will not be following any major plot line, but part two and three will have a huge storyline connecting both parts.

Anyway hoping to see some applications later, stay time paradox free and I'll see you later.

Edited by Mr Suit And Tie
  • Brohoof 2

Greet we have our first victims... Er... Players! Yes that's better.

Thank you both for your interest in this future adventure.

As for rules, there aren't any, well, the forum rules apply still.

If you are interested then post as if you were playing which one you have applied for.

Hope to see you later.

@, I didn't mean a human companion,I meant a ponified one. And the Doctor always has a companion. XD I'm sorry to keep on; I could post as one of my pony OCs as the companion if that's better.

My bad everyone, I can however give you a good reason as to why I was gone.

~wibbly wobbly timey wimey!~

I'm sorry, terrible joke, anyway, the real reason I haven't been on much in the last week, if at all was due to family problems, Mum has the Evil C, had to help her out with a lot of stuff.

Pripyat Pony

The doctor would love to have Wish accompany him!

Samurai Equine

That would be Awesome, the first part should all be new Aliens, that I shall inform you about, part two and three will have a lot of the Doctor's old enemies, and a very Evil plan!

And again everyone, I apologise for my absence, can I haz forgiveness? And cheezeberger? God these jokes are terrible