Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Prankster Pony Pals (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and Storm Shine)

Rainbow Eclipse

@,

Before Riley could get a word in, he and Storm felt their bodies tingling before they popped back to their proper sizes.

"Dude, I think we need to pull some pranks now. That's what my boss sent us to do," said Riley. "Anything in particular you'd like to test out?"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hmmm..." Storm hummed in thought. "Everything!" He exclaimed. "Let us cause chaos in the streets of Manehatten! None shall be safe from the wrath of the prankster pals!" Storm said animatedly. "MWAHAHAHAHAHA" He laughed once more, attempting to emulate a pony-villain. 

@,

Joining in on Storm Shine's laughing fest, Riley did an evil laugh too. "Do you recognise that laugh, Storm Shine?" he asked. "It's supposed to be the laugh of the villain in The Little Merpony," he said. "Gosh, I loved Walt Disneigh films when I was a colt... and I still do to this day."

"Eh, Disneigh's pretty cool... But you know, Nightmare Night is coming soon! That always makes me want to watch Pony Skellington and the Night-Mare before Winter!" Storm commented, off-hoofedly. "Though.. I wonder what being a merpony would be like...? Meh, I wouldn't be able to fly, so I wouldn't want to find out." He said.

@,

"I also quite like The Hunchback of Neightre Dame," added Riley. "Plus Saddlein. The Genie in that movie is just... off-the-wall!" he went on.

Riley had a good stock of fond memories from his childhood, watching Walt Disneigh films with Anala and eating snacks.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Yeah, Saddlein's Genie was pretty good... I don't remember a lot of the Disneigh films, But the ones I do remember were really good." Storm replied. "Though switching topics, Spy Foals... that movie was kinda... Meh, could have been better.." He said thoughtfully. "I found a lot of humor in it, but other than that... Not all that much going for it.."

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Aw, really? I liked that movie. Spies are cool!" replied Riley. "Well, anyway, let's get pranking, shall we? That's... a lot of stuff my boss let us take to test out," he said, looking into the bag. These bags were expensive, so even with his employee discount, it was out of his price range.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Heh, I should've hid in the bag..." Storm said chuckling. "It would have been a longer game then." He smiled. "You've got a really nice boss... And woah, that's a lot of prank stuff..." Storm said with a raised eyebrow. "I.. Didn't realize I grabbed all that much... Sorry about that.." He apologized, Chuckling nervously and rubbing a hoof behind his head.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Hey, it's okay," said Riley. "Most of what you took is cheap stuff, and besides, isn't that what my boss trusted us to do? Test out merchandise?"

He noticed a stallion walking by. "Any idea on what prank we should do next?" he questioned. "We still haven't done anything. Well, on other ponies, anyway. No more magical items, okay?"

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Yeah.." Storm said. "I guess your right.." He took up a thinking pose. "Hmmm.... We could put some invisible ink in the library's study area... Nah, that might be a bit mean.. How about we rig up some sort of air-horn system around the outside of the bookstore!" Storm exclaimed. "We could rig the door, so when somepony opens it, and air-horn will sound from the top of the doorframe!" He laughed. "Mwahahaha.... Nopony will expect such a loud prank before walking into such a quiet area!"

@,

"We tried the air-horn trick, remember? And it didn't work," said Riley. "Still, I'm sure we've got some great prank items here..." He searched through the bag before pulling out some sneezing powder. "Hmm... how shall we apply these to unsuspecting ponies?" he pondered aloud.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Maybe we could sprinkle some sneezing powder in a bouquet, then put it near a flower shop?" Storm asked. "Or perhaps we could...." He trailed off trying to think of another way they could use the sneezing powder safely, though Storm seemed to be drawing a bit of a blank. "Well, the only other idea I have for that is to use it like a sneeze bomb.. Put it into a balloon or something..." Storm said.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Riley's eyes glistened. "Excellent idea, Storm Shine!" he said. He flew up a bit and surveyed the area, looking for a suitable area to set up the prank in. "Hmm..." he murmured. "Any ideas, Stormy?" he asked, eager to get this ingenious prank idea of Storm's underway. 

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm took a thinking pose, sitting on a nearby cloud. "Well... We could make a tripwire on the road for the sneeze bomb... If you wanna go that rout that is.." He said. "Or maybe we could drop them from clouds.. It'd be raining sneezes on the populace of Manehatten!" Storm said chuckling a bit at his bad joke.

@,

Riley then had an idea. He rummaged around in the buttless bag before pulling out a fake shark fin. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his pair of swimming trunks. He smirked. You didn't have to be Twilight Sparkle to know what he was thinking.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Oooh! Are we going to the pool? or the lake? Perhaps just a pond?" Storm asked Riley, zipping around. "Maybe we can be cloud sharks! Nah.. nobody would believe that..." He said excitedly, before trailing off sadly. "So to a body of water... But which one are we going to go to?" Storm questioned.

(OOC: Hehehe... Buttless bag...)

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Fly up and see for yourself!" said Riley. The entire city of Manehattan was surrounded by the sea. Riley did sometims go for dips in the water, and so did Anala.

Riley thought about candy in an attempt to distract himself from lewd thoughts about Anala in her swimsuit, or even her bikini...

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm gasped loudly. "Ohmygoshohmygosh! That cloud looks like a muffin!" He yelled, speeding past Riley and landing on the muffin-cloud hugging all four hooves on it. "Muffin cloud! YAY!" Storm exclaimed. "It's like the world took two of my favorite things and fused them!" He cheered. "I wonder if it tastes like a muffin?" Storm wondered aloud. "Hmm...." He took a large lick. "Nope... It tastes like.... Hay fries....?" Storm said feeling confused.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Gimmegimmegimme!" Riley flew up next to Storm Shine, eager to taste some of these clouds. He flew over to a nearby cloud (there were tons of them in the sky) and inhaled the whole thing, causing his body to inflate into a ball. "Tastes like nachos," he commented.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm eyed a particularly large cloud next to himself. *Nom!* He ate the cloud in one impossibly large bite. "Mmm.. Chocolate!" Storm said happily, attempting to rub his stomach as he slowly deflated from looking like a ball. "I wonder why these clouds taste like food?" He asked. "Maybe that Discord guy is back... Maybe there'll be Cotton Candy clouds and chocolate rain next!" He exclaimed hopefully.

(edited)

@,

As the cloud inside him slowly dissipated, Riley deflated back into his normal shape.

Being a ball was so fun, he decided. Who knows why?

"You know," he said. "If we had a third pony, one of us could be a ball, and the other two could play catch with the ball-pony!"

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm's eyes widened. "Woah, YEAH!" He shouted happily. "That sounds awesome! It'd be like... Like.... Ponyball!" Storm exclaimed. "We should totally look into that!" He smiled mischievously. "But first we need to go and be pony-sharks, before we try more of being ball-ponies..." Storm reminded Riley.

@,

Riley's ears perked up at Storm Shine's reminder. "Ah, yes, of course." He placed his swimming trunks around his flank, and the fake shark fin around his middle. He passed a fake shark fin to Storm Shine.

"Let's hope other ponies do happen to be swimming in the water today," he commented.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Yeah.." Storm replied, tying the fake shark fin on. "Let's do this!" He exclaimed, closing his wings and falling in a swan dive towards the ocean below. Hitting the surface of the water, he passed through to the under water portion with barely a plop of a water drop. "Hehehe" Storm bubbled out, pulling a snorkel with an extremely hard to see pipe out of.... Somewhere.... And putting it on.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Wheeeee!" said Riley as he spread his wings and jumped into the water.

He swam around under the surface, above which, his shark fin was slicing through the water in the same directions he swam in.

A mare happened to be swimming in the water, and was just about to notice the two stallions.