Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, can anyone help me with this? (Digital Artist Needed)

Critical Hit

Okay, so I'm starting up a game design team, and I need someone to do concept art for it, along with some people who can make high quality sprites.

Concept Artists:

========

Just post a sample of your pony-related art, and I'll get back to you.

Spriters:

========

Rules:

Okay, two things. 1. You have to use Flash, Photoshop, or Paint.NET (I only say Paint.NET cause I have it, and it's like the best free art software ever.)

And 2. Remember, the game's art style is going to be the same as the show, just smaller. Probably 256x256 max sprite size.

Challenge:

You have to make a sprite sheet like this out of my OC. NOTE: Ignore the different colors and the chopped up bits, just do one color, and just do the standing pose.. Sprite flips are permitted.

So, you know, just make the sprites in the same 2.5 D isometric view. M'kay? It's really not that hard. It's just 4 sprites, (Northwest, Northeast, Southeast, and Southwest.) and a mugshot. and 2 of the sprites are just flipped around.

My OC is my avatar.

Here's a link to the game's thread. (NOTE: It's still in the planning stages.)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/9516-assembling-a-devteam-for-mlp-tactical-strategy-game/

Happy spriting, and may the odds be EVER in your favor.

(U see wut I did ther?)

StayPuft Is a great sprite artist hes drawn my OC sprited already. Ask him. I'm a vector artist so If you ever need some like a BG or something but ask him he's not very busy to his looks.

Okay, so I'm starting up a game design team, and I need someone to do concept art for it, along with some people who can make high quality sprites.

Concept Artists:

========

Just post a sample of your pony-related art, and I'll get back to you.

Spriters:

========

Rules:

Okay, two things. 1. You have to use Flash, Photoshop, or Paint.NET (I only say Paint.NET cause I have it, and it's like the best free art software ever.)

And 2. Remember, the game's art style is going to be the same as the show, just smaller. Probably 256x256 max sprite size.

Challenge:

You have to make a sprite sheet like this out of my OC. NOTE: Ignore the different colors and the chopped up bits, just do one color, and just do the standing pose.. Sprite flips are permitted.

So, you know, just make the sprites in the same 2.5 D isometric view. M'kay? It's really not that hard. It's just 4 sprites, (Northwest, Northeast, Southeast, and Southwest.) and a mugshot. and 2 of the sprites are just flipped around.

My OC is my avatar.

Here's a link to the game's thread. (NOTE: It's still in the planning stages.)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/9516-assembling-a-devteam-for-mlp-tactical-strategy-game/

Happy spriting, and may the odds be EVER in your favor.

(U see wut I did ther?)

• 3 weeks later...