Blizzard's new DOTA

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

Comparing League of Legends with Dota is like comparing Chess with backgammon, both are basically the same, but different gameplay and stuff :wacko:

Blizzard here is nothing but lazy-asses who only wants to ride the wagon

The only thing I find interesting about the remake is you can play as Arthus and Queen of Blades. Otherthan that I'll choose DOTA2 or LoL over it any day.

I've recently been invited to plat Dota 2. I guess signing-up for the beta last year was worth it and yeah they've made humongous improvements with the game. Both visual and gameplay. It ws also great to learn individual hero's back story too. And I was amused when I first saw that trailer.

I mean really, okay.. Sounds cool and all but why? Just for the sake of competing with the like of Dota 2, LOL and/or HON?

Come on Blizzard. Get real.

Why would they even bother making this game? with Valves DotA 2 coming soon, it seems like Blizzard have ignored the original developers of DotA and make their own version while valve hired the people to work with them. I seriously hope this game doesn't go anywhere and is regard as a failure...maybe I'm only saying this because I am a valve fan boy and I guess I am bias.

I've played Dota 2 and LoL, and i liked LoL more. If this is like Dota 2 but with different characters and things, i'll probably be sticking to LoL. (Reason i liked LoL more was i felt like character choice was far more impactful on gameplay then in Dota 2, and i liked the mechanics a bit more. I know Dota 2 is still in beta, but in its current state i like LoL more).

Edited by LowfatEnvelope