Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Digital Art

Kreborn Sparkleheart

cupcake icing *mouth starts drooling*  :blink:  :)  :wacko:  :please:  :derp:

ikr? when thanksgiving comes I'm gonna be making so many sweets, it'll be crazy.

;) I love having that holiday as an excuse to bake tons of stuff!

• Brohoof 1

ikr? when thanksgiving comes I'm gonna be making so many sweets, it'll be crazy.

;) I love having that holiday as an excuse to bake tons of stuff!

Especially Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's day. Those holidays almost screams sugar and yummy sweet unhealthy goodness, I want the unhealthy sweet goodness even though it's bad for me.

I just made this edited Pinkie Pie. 

post-29890-0-19690200-1413004270_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Especially Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's day. Those holidays almost screams sugar and yummy sweet unhealthy goodness, I want the unhealthy sweet goodness even though it's bad for me.

I just made this edited Pinkie Pie. 

the holidays make every day feel like a trip to sugarcube corner, that for sure. :lol:

sugarcube_corner_wallpaper_by_chadbeats-

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

the holidays make every day feel like a trip to sugarcube corner, that for sure. :lol:

sugarcube_corner_wallpaper_by_chadbeats-

You got that right. I'm always craving sweets and I mean always lol. Ever since I was a child, I've always wanted something sweet or I'd go crazy without having my sweet fix or two for the day.

Edited by Kreborn Sparkleheart

You got that right. I'm always craving sweets and I mean always lol. Ever since I was a child, I've always wanted something sweet or I'd go crazy without having my sweet fix or two for the day.

thats great! I normally have to wait for a special occasion to get something sweet.

even if its something simple.

:) kinda annoying but oh well.

• Brohoof 1

thats great! I normally have to wait for a special occasion to get something sweet.

even if its something simple.

:) kinda annoying but oh well.

I freak out if there is nothing sweetly appetizing in the pantries, fridge, freezer, etc. I would literally start feeling depressed and anxious if there is nothing the I find appetizing or sweet enough to satisfy my cravings.

• Brohoof 1

I freak out if there is nothing sweetly appetizing in the pantries, fridge, freezer, etc. I would literally start feeling depressed and anxious if there is nothing the I find appetizing or sweet enough to satisfy my cravings.

LOOOOL I know what you mean, when I was growing up with my grandmother, she always had cookies or ice creme.

but my mother never has any of those things  :okiedokielokie: the best I can hope for is the occasional candy bar from the store lol ^_^

• Brohoof 1

LOOOOL I know what you mean, when I was growing up with my grandmother, she always had cookies or ice creme.

but my mother never has any of those things  :okiedokielokie: the best I can hope for is the occasional candy bar from the store lol ^_^

Well, I don't know about you, but I have to go to bed, good night.

Good morning my dear. extra characters..extra characters...ahh  i lost my knife for cutting my waffles... :(, i now have chocolate syrup on my ankle...

good morning to you too! :)

then you should be more careful when cutting things covered in syrup  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I guess so. I got another knife and made sure I cut the waffle up just in case the knife fell again, fortunately it didn't.

thats good LooooL you seem in good spirits this morning! :)

is it a pinkie kind of day or what?  ^_^

with all the talk of waffles, that is. :)

• Brohoof 1

thats good LooooL you seem in good spirits this morning! :)

is it a pinkie kind of day or what?  ^_^

with all the talk of waffles, that is. :)

Hmm I think it was because I was able to sleep in without anyone except myself and my cat distracting me, and before I got up my cat laid on my stomach and had like a petting love fest lol I love my cat, she is like my baby. I guess today is a fluttershy-pinkie pie day

Hmm I think it was because I was able to sleep in without anyone except myself and my cat distracting me, and before I got up my cat laid on my stomach and had like a petting love fest lol I love my cat, she is like my baby. I guess today is a fluttershy-pinkie pie day

its nice to be able to sleep in every once and a while. 

you have a cat? cats are awesome! whats her name? :)

• Brohoof 1

its nice to be able to sleep in every once and a while. 

you have a cat? cats are awesome! whats her name? :)

My cat's name is Zoe. She is a calico cat, I'm not exactly sure what specific breed she is though. She is an elderly cat therefore has a very sensitive stomach, she can't eat anything without throwing it up. I feel sympathetic for her when she does, because I bet she feels bad about doing it but can't control it.

My cat's name is Zoe. She is a calico cat, I'm not exactly sure what specific breed she is though. She is an elderly cat therefore has a very sensitive stomach, she can't eat anything without throwing it up. I feel sympathetic for her when she does, because I bet she feels bad about doing it but can't control it.

sorry for the late reply, lots of thing were going on.

that too bad about Zoe, I know how it feel to have a sick pet.

I once had a creme colored cat who would have seizures. though we never found out the cause.

• Brohoof 1

sorry for the late reply, lots of thing were going on.

that too bad about Zoe, I know how it feel to have a sick pet.

I once had a creme colored cat who would have seizures. though we never found out the cause.

She's been doing this for a very long time, I love  her like crazy, but unfortunately my family can't afford to go see a vet but we do have someone at our church that does. Right now, I'm just trying to do what I can to keep her at least digesting something,(wet food, dry food, canned chicken juice, etc.) and cleaning water and food bowls.

She's been doing this for a very long time, I love  her like crazy, but unfortunately my family can't afford to go see a vet but we do have someone at our church that does. Right now, I'm just trying to do what I can to keep her at least digesting something,(wet food, dry food, canned chicken juice, etc.) and cleaning water and food bowls.

I understand, have you had much luck looking on the internet.

maybe you can find something there/

perhaps not a answer and cure but a short term solution.

• Brohoof 1

I understand, have you had much luck looking on the internet.

maybe you can find something there/

perhaps not a answer and cure but a short term solution.

I have but, the internet is like WebMD, confusing and exaggerated. Most of the time they suggest taking the cat to the vet, which I can't do right now. I know most people say that if you can't afford the vet for a pet that you shouldn't have the pet, but I completely disagree with that, its not my family's fault that we can't afford the Vet, its just very expensive.

I have but, the internet is like WebMD, confusing and exaggerated. Most of the time they suggest taking the cat to the vet, which I can't do right now. I know most people say that if you can't afford the vet for a pet that you shouldn't have the pet, but I completely disagree with that, its not my family's fault that we can't afford the Vet, its just very expensive.

this is why pet insurance would be nice, not just humans have medical expenses.

U-U I don't even think there is such a thing. 

• Brohoof 1

Mhm, I love my cat about as much a parent would love their child.

I'm really sorry that your cat is going through this, I hope she starts to get well soon.

I really wish I had some some kind of advice to give.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm really sorry that your cat is going through this, I hope she starts to get well soon.

I really wish I had some some kind of advice to give.

She's been puking for at least 1+ years, but I can tell that its getting worse because now she is hesitant about the food I give her and this past week she refused to eat actual food but she would consume liquids, (I gave her a little bit of canned chicken with the juice) she only consumed the juice, didn't touch the chicken. Every time I see her puking, I start over thinking about the possibility she could be dying, and I start freaking out. Lately, she's been puking up clear bile.

Edited by Kreborn Sparkleheart