Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved How do you change the member title above your avi

Vemillia Nightshade
Go to solution Solved by Ashley,

I have been confused about this one for a a while. I'm pretty good at figuring out forum layouts too. I've tinkered in all forms of the my settings section but I cannot find anything that adjusts the member title above your avi. Is it something you can only do when you sign up or is it limited by other means like if you donate or something?

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

Donaters get to change their member title.... Not only does donations help keep the lights on here, its a great way to show you care about these forums... I recommend subscribing!.... It has good perks like: Increased file sizes for you avitar, and the ability to change member title, and 3 name changes every 15 days instead of 30. Its super easy to!

• Brohoof 1

Hey , glad to see Ashley the Great and Powerful was able to help. Seeing as though she and a few others were able to answer your question, I'll close this out. Thanks for considering subscribing at some point.  :D

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.