Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life like yours (slice of life, romance)

Marciblook

"Ugh, wha?" *He mumbled. He fluttered his eyes open to process where he was. He didn't feel like he was on the ground. When he looked up, he saw... Himself, carrying... him. He couldn't help but let out a scream, but when he did it was much more feminine then his own voice. He clasped his, well the hooves he had, over the mouth of whatever he had become and squirmed and jumped out of the grip of his own body.* "Wh-What's going on!?" *He exclaimed, voice a bit shaky.*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

He looked at himself, or her "...what do you expect me to do...I'm...im not in control of myself right now..." He looked down at his, or her, hooves "I feel...naked without my wings..." He said, as he glanced over at his own wings "...what...what even happened...why..." He remembered the voice he heard "Have...fun...?"

Edited by Tone shift

@Pelate

Everything suddenly went blank for less than a second.She found herself across the cafe drinking a cup of water. She spat out the water chocking on it from surprise slamming the glass down on the table.Taking deep breaths trying to calm herself down.As she looks down she noticed her coat was now a light brown, and she was a guy.Wait why am I a guy!?!?Why am I coming over here?!?! She sees herself throwing water on herself and herself fainting.Her breathing becomes quicker until she shreaks.

@@pegasus255

Sketchy woke up, his head was spinning. "Oh thank celestia, it was all a dream..." He said to himself. "Wait, my voice why do I hear myself screaming?" He opened his eyes wide he was still a mare. "Oh no... It's a nightmare in a nightmare!!!" He yelled. Sketchy or whoever he was, got up. he looks at himself who was still at the table, also freaking out, he asks himself "what on earth is going on" as he started to trot closer to himself "is this a dream???!!!"

Edited by Pelate

@Pelate

When Harmonic shreaking finally stops. Her breathing starts to go faster as she starts to panic more and more. She look at her, his ,somebody's hooves noticing the wings didn't help calm her down. " This can't be happening, it just can't, it's impossible!!!!!!!!!"She stated in a hoarsed voice as she started to try to block everything out.

Sweetie Pie

Sweetie was about to respond with snarky retort when she looked over Tone Shift's shoulder to see two other pegasi coming out of the cafe after them. One was shakily flapping his wings and the other seemed to be a bit out of it, Sweetie wondered if these were other victims of the mysterious voice that she had heard before. Everything was different now there were others she didn't understand what was going and and didn't have the time to process it because she heard more screams come from inside the cafe. Did the whole cafe get struck by this? Sweetie was suddenly filled with the raging anger that she needed to direct somewhere the closest thing she could find was her own face. Glaring she cantered the distance between them letting out a howl, "YOU!!!" When she reached him she tackled him to the ground placing her hooves around her body's throat shaking it back and forth, "this is all your fault! Give me back my body!!"

Horsefly 

Upon seeing her body scream Horsefly dropped herself, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She felt a little bad for freaking herself out but there was nothing for it, "are you all right?" she leaned down to get a better look when she heard someone yelling a few feet away her head shooting upward. Before her was the mare from before her back facing Horsefly across from her was the stallion Horsefly had been mistaken for. The stallion looked quite ridiculous awkwardly charging at the mare but things took a dark turn when the stallion began choking her. Horsefly sprung into action flying over to the two attempting to pry the stallion batting at her to go away but she persisted grabbing his hooves and pulling them away, in the process they both lost their balance toppling backward onto each other in a heap.

*As He witnessed all the extreme chaos that had been ensued in a matter of minutes, he finally snapped out of his shocked state and stood up, and awkwardly tried to balance himself out, not used to being smaller then usual. He walked over to the others who had seemed to have some problems.* "Guys!" *Blue said then shot his hooves over his, or someone's muzzle, when he heard his more feminine voice.* "What in tartarus is going on!?"

@@pegasus255

Sketchy started to regain his sanity "ok..." He looked at him who was still there freaking out "hey, please! Calm down!" He demanded grabbing him by his shoulders "i have no clue what's going on but surely do want it to end as soon as possible" he stated *what the heck, I need to stop acting like myself to myself* he thought. *Im going to look like a wuss*

Edited by Pelate

@Pelate

Harmonic started taking deeper breaths and listen to herself."Okay, I'll try to calm down."Harmonic stated taking long deep breaths. Don't  block everything out it's only going to make me panic more the deep breaths help, soon  Harmonic was allot calmer then she was. 

Tone shift turned around after noticing all the commotion coming from the cafè, leaving him open to the surprise attack from behind "GAH! it wasn't me! DO I LOOK LIKE A UNICORN!" He said, still being choked by himself "NOW GET OFF!" He quickly used his enhanced earth pony strength to push himself off "Look, I'm just as confused as you are...you heard the voice too, right" he said as he rubbed the neck he now had

Sweetie Pie 

The surprise tumble backward left Sweetie feeling a bit disoriented but was quick to regain her composure flipping over onto all four hooves she stood up huffing. Not sure who to glare at more her own body with the foreign pony inside it or the stallion who had pulled her away figuring that she didn't know who she hated more at the moment she chose to glare at the third pony there, the mare from before, "what do you want now, huh?" Sweetie was scared out of her mind and this fear translated itself into anger making her act quite irrationally, someone had messed with her and now they were going to pay dearly for it. She stomped her hoof impatiently demanding an answer letting out a huff once more nose wrinkling with the mark of a furious expression. She glared at the brown mare, brown, her least favorite color in the world when suddenly she realized she was now clad in it. This only angered her further enraged that she had to be stuck with it, then somepony else entered the scene. It was bound to happen sooner or later for the screaming confused group to get some attention and now she had somepony to direct her anger at. 

Horsefly

After having a pony fall on top of her took the wind out of her lungs leaving her feeling a bit put out, it took her a few moments to regain her surroundings. When Horsefly was ready she stood up shaking looking over at the cafe door just as a waiter was stepping through it and looking at the group, "um.. is everything alright? Do you need any help?" he looked very frightened and very confused an expression that seemed to be quite common amongst the group save for one particular pony, which was the stallion to her left. Who was glaring daggers in the waiters direction, Horsefly stepped between them, "no that's alright, we're fine." It was a lie but a smoothly delivered one at that, Horsefly needed them to be alone so they could talk and possibly figure things out but the waiter persisted, "are you sure cause I can ju-" but her was cut short by a sharp yell from the stallion standing now behind her practically screaming at the waiter over Horsefly's shoulder, "LEAVE!!" the waiter jumped. Horsefly let out a sigh of exasperation head dropping a little, "I think it's best if you just go," the waiter scurried away back into the safety of the cafe leaving the group to cope with their own confusion. Horsefly turned to the stallion, who was still looking as though he was going to bite someone's head off, and she put out a hoof as if to protect the mare and her own body from this tidal wave of fury. The stallion looked ridiculous with one wing expanded mane and tail a wild mess, eyes crazed and blood shot, Horsefly nearly took a step backwards this was surely the stuff of nigh mares. But she stood her ground speaking calmly to the stallion, "now why don't we take a deep breath and calm down." The stallion looked like he was far from calming down more likely to attack somepony than cool down, this was not going to end well.

(sorry about all the long posts) 

@pegasus255

Sketchy took a breath and calmed down, he needed some information, the person in his body probably knew, he thought of a few questions to ask. "so do you know who I am?" He asked hoping the person who was in his body would know "am I you?" he asked. *this person better give me straight answers* sketchy thought.

*Blue was still utterly and totally confused on what to do, seeing he was a bit tinier then his own body, so he no longer had his strength anymore and had to get used to it pretty quick.* "Oh Celestia, this cannot be happening." *She said from behind his own body.*

@Pelate

"Yes, your me. But how are you me?Also who I'm I?" Harmonic responded still taking deep breaths trying to regain the rest of her sanity. Please tell me he know who I am. Harmonic pleaded in her thoughts as she finally regained her common sense and stopped brthing deeply.

@pegasus255

Sketchy replied "you're me. Obviously we switched" sketchy took a step back giving some space "we are going to have to find a way to switch back, until then we'll have to act normal." He exclaimed, now thinking clearly "so let's try not to make a fool of eachother from now on. Don't do anything stupid. We both have the possibility of ruining each others lives, by making a major mistake."

Pelate

"We're going to have to learn allot about each other."Harmonic stated calmly."So, this would be the perfect time to get to know each other better."Harmonic stated in a calm tone. Well at least today isn't going to boring.It's  going to be anything but boring she thought to herself.

Edited by pegasus255

@@pegasus255

@@pegasus255

Sketchy felt awkward *i can't tell if I feel good or afraid of that thought* he thought to himself. "Well let's leave this café first." He said, starting for the door. "We'll also have to know about eachother if we act like outselves is each others bodies, that will probably not have a good outcome. So are you comfortable telling me anything about you?" He asked.

Edited by Pelate

Tone shift tried to get up, rubbing where she had his hoof "Look, just calm down, maybe this is what...it...wants, don't induldge it, we just need to figure out how to get back to normal..." He got back onto her hooves and tried to compose himself "I want to get back in my own body as much as you do, I don't like being grounded for too long..."

Sweetie Pie

Sweetie thought for a moment before letting out a deep breath opening her eyes to glare at her own body, "fine, but I'm not entirely sure how you want to go about doing that considering that this has never happened before, or at least I don't think it has."  She felt a headache coming on so she put a hoof to one temple moving it in a circular massaging motion, something that she usually did when she got to stressed. Sweetie told herself that she needed to calm down that she was acting very unmare-like and that she needed to stop and think clearly.

Horsefly

When the magenta maned mare spoke Horsefly turned and listened to her speak wondering what she was talking about then she remembered the voice she had heard from before. This sparked her curiosity and wondered who could've done this and how, as she lost herself in her own mind her imagination coming up with a million possibilities. Was it an alicorn? Or maybe a zebra. A moose? All of these answers swirled around her head as she thought until she was pulled back to reality where something occurred to her, "maybe we should get out of the open before we figure anything else out."

*Blue in Horsefly's body walked out around her, or him, still confused on who was who and what was going on. He nodded in agreement with what whoever was in his body had said.* "Seems like a good idea, but where do we go?" *He asked, trying not to get in the way if anything.*

Tone shift started thinking, hoof to his chin "Well, two people come to mind that might be able to help, but who knows if they can help" he stopped rubbing his chin, realizing she didn't have nearly as corse as his own "...Well, maybe we should borrow a book" he said, almost with a joking tone, realizing this is no time for jokes, he quickly said "Sorry, I know this is no time for that..."

Horsefly

She watched as her own body circled around her feeling like a sort of out of body experience a strange pit filling her stomach. Horsefly opened her mouth speaking, "no you're right, what if we went to the library?" she suggested, never having been inside the library she never really knew much about it but she had seen it in passing and it looked like a reasonably standard building. Tall, white fit with long pillars it looked like it was from the Crystal Empire rather than the middle of Manehattan. It seemed like an alright place to have a semi-secret meeting. 

Sweetie Pie

Finally calmed down enough to make sense of anything Sweetie spoke out, "forget that, we can go back to my shop, I have an apartment above where we can have tea." Sweetie felt quite proud of herself when she had had the opportunity of making a contribution giving her a smug smile. But then a thought occurred to her and she blinked, "wait shouldn't we make sure that we're the only ones this happened to? Like what if there were more?" she looked around at the others biting her lower lip a bit worried about this fact.

*Blue, while in the mare's body, nodded once again.* "Yeah, I don't think the library is a good idea for some secret meeting. I agree with going to her apartment to see what is going on." *He said, pointing at Sweetie.* "And if there are more, the Celestia help us cause this is bad." *He added, putting his, or her hoof to his head.*

@Pelate

"Yeah sure,” Harmonic stated following herself. “My name is Harmonic Lightning, I originally lived in the city, I ended up in PonyVill because I thought it would be a nice break from city life.” She stated calmly. “ Now that I told you about me, it’s your turn. ”She stated.

He got confused "...Tea? Oh whatever...um...do you have milk...?" He said, almost as if completely forgetting the situation he was in "...wait, Nevermind..." He looked around to see who else might have been affected, then he saw the waitress talking with a customer "...Wait, her, the waitress, I think I remember her acting strange when it happened...and the stallion she's talking to, so was he"