Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open darkness rises rp

dashian500

Ghost nodded, using her magic to make a small fire. She looked at him. "I can stand watch all night. You can rest as much as you need to, Captain," she stated, scanning the area.

Lunar nodded, sighing. "Promise no one will attack...?" She nuzzled close to him, yawning and closing her eyes

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow nodded" promise we all take precautions against attack Grell uses a specter aiko sets traps and I connect to the shadows so if anything gets to close I sense it" shadow said

Steel nodded" that may be so but i doubt you'll be able to keep up tomorrow"

Steel scoffed "I onke your not strong enough to take me on much less keep up with the training I do" steel said heading for his tent "wake me up in a few hours" steel said

Shadow smiled as lunar fell asleep again he laid his head back and smiled he was happy lunar was there

Shadow nodded" promise we all take precautions against attack Grell uses a specter aiko sets traps and I connect to the shadows so if anything gets to close I sense it" shadow said

Steel nodded" that may be so but i doubt you'll be able to keep up tomorrow"

~A Few Hours Later~

Lunar's eyes fluttered open again. She had been sleeping off and on for the past few hours. She couldn't help feeling a little...off, being back on Grell's side. She looked over, seeing Shadow was still asleep. She smiled, laying still so she didn't wake him.

Much to Ghost's disapproval, she walked over to Steel's tent. She opened the flap a little. "Captain? It's been 4 hours...." she said, not able to see him in the darkness of the tent.

Steel had been sitting at the back of the tent when ghost opened the flap steel opened his eyes reveling two red irises with slit like pupils

Shadow heart wasn't sleeping but he wasn't about to let lunar know this he laid still wondering when she'd fall asleep

Ghost blinked. "Captain???" she asked, tilting her head. "Are you alright??" She opened the tent flap a little more

Lunar yawned, looking over towards the door. Her stomach growled, making her blush. -I'm hungry, but I don't want to disturb him... Ugh...- she thought, frowning a little.

Steel blinked his be yes going back to normal he got up "I'm up get to your tent and get some sleep you'll need it WD leave at sunfise " steel said

Shadow almost laugejd but stopped himself "lunar maybe you should get some food" shadow said with a smile

Aa

Once ghost was in her tent steel began to train doing push up and wing up six hundred each and then he took off flying high then letting himfelf fall and saving himself at the last second

Shadow smiled "I've been up I dimt sleep much" shadow said he loved her blush

Ghost sighed, using her magic. A holographic scene started playing of a filly Ghost and a mare and stallion playing together. She smiled a little, letting the scene replay over and over again.

Lunar giggled shyly, getting up out of bed. "Can you show me where the kitchen is? I guess I should grab a small snack..."

Steel kept working out hard always pushing himself and if he thought that he was getting used to the training he made it harder a little more each day

Shadow nodded and got up walking to the door "the sun will rise soon " shadow said" we could watch the sunrise"

Steel kept working out working hard and pushing himself to and past his limit after two hours of workin out he sat down and began to meditate

Shadow made them both omletes and lead lunar to the roof where there was already a table and chairs and rose...

Steel meditated till the sun rose

Shadow shrugged " I guess she wanted to the sun rise too" shadow said

Rise looked up with her pure white eyes "I like being out hers its calm and peaceful unlike the rest of the world" rose said timidly lowering her head

Ghost's eyes fluttered open. She looked around, then sighed. "Only a dream..." she murmered.

Lunar smiled, walking over to her. "That it is, Rose..." she agreed, lifting her head up. "I don't believe I met you when I was last here. So you're Grell's infamous sister, hm?" She smiled

Rose nodded " I'm niy sure infamous is the right word though" rose said looking in the horizin

Shadow sat down and put his and lunars plates on the table "she's shy and won't admit it be she's the best at healing and she's only gotten stronger since she used the vessel of the war medic" shadow said

Steel was meditating

Ghost peeked out of her tent. She blinked, looking at Steel. -I hate to admit it, but this pony is kind of cute...- she thought, watching him.

Lunar blinked, smiling. "Well I'd say so. I was about to die back there, if not for her. I owe her a big one," she said, ruffling her mane. She walked over to the table, sitting down.

Rose sighed "ive dealt with way worse things then your injuries" rose said

Shaidw sat down and began to eat watching the sun rise

Steel didn't move an inch "so you must going to stand there or are you going to pack up o fold pu we'd be leaving at sunrise" steel said

Ghost blinked. "Y-yes Captain," she said, walking out and using her magic to get rid of the fire and the tents.

Lunar smiled. "I am very grateful, none the less..." She took a bite of her food, watching the sun rise. "It still amazes me that even in intensive care, Celestia and Luna can still rise and lower the moon and sun..."

Shadow shrugged " since your back that'll be your job once we've taken care if them" shadow said

Rose blushed " you're welcome" rose said

Steele laughed inwardly - recruits are great I wonder if this one will ever figure out what's going in here- steel thought

Ghost smiled sheepishly, rubbig the back of hwr head. "A-anyways, where will we be going now, Captain?" she asked, trotting over to him.

Lunar blinked, looking st him. "M-me???" She blushed, looking back at the sunrise. -I'll be in charge of something that important...?-

Shadow and rose both nodded "once ever pony else absorbs there vessels our bodies won't be able to contain anymore magic and since youre an alicorn you can handle it" shadow said

Steel was still meditating "well follow the path of death that starts behind that shak" steel said

Lunar blinked. "O-oh..." She ate more of her food, blushing a little.

Ghost nodded, watching him. -He's definitely interesting...- she thought. She looked over at the path. "Must be a pretty strong magic to kill that many plants just by walking past them..." she murmered.