Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of TheMysteriousMrEnter?

Alex Z

I enjoy his videos. Not only does he review MLP episodes but, he also reviews other cartoons as a part of his Admirable Animation and Animated Atrocities series. He is one of my favorites on Youtube.

I like his reviews I watched all of his mlp videos and all of his animated atrocities. I'm not sure but from his last couple of videos I think he might be getting worse.

What yu mean.

I have seen quality drops/upload drops from other youtubers, but not him at all.

I just watched a couple of his Animated Atrocities episodes and...

He just seems really self-righteous about cartoons. 

They were some bad episodes of episodes of Sponge Bob, sure. But he seems to get way too over the top emotional about this stuff.

It's like "And then there is the next scene. It's just so stupid. Oh my God! I'm warning you, this is going to be the worst thing you've ever seen!"

And then we see a scene that's kind of dumb, but otherwise underwhelming.

• Brohoof 1

He is pretty good. I'd kind of like to start my own reviewing career. I would need to do it as a write up though instead of by mouth on video due to my disability. I'm very slow and sort of stutter when I talk in real life. Not sure what I'd call the stuff I liked but I would call what I didn't like "Toon Travesties"

I just watched a couple of his Animated Atrocities episodes and...

He just seems really self-righteous about cartoons. 

They were some bad episodes of episodes of Sponge Bob, sure. But he seems to get way too over the top emotional about this stuff.

It's like "And then there is the next scene. It's just so stupid. Oh my God! I'm warning you, this is going to be the worst thing you've ever seen!"

And then we see a scene that's kind of dumb, but otherwise underwhelming.

...and he explains what's terrible about it.

I like John. I respect John, but I think he needs to calm himself down a little bit. He's quite abrasive and loud, and sometimes I feel like my speakers will blow out (I'm serious about that.)

The shows that he reviews, I'll admit, have been known to have some unspeakable garbage in them, but it's honestly not THAT bad. It's bad, sure, but it's not lobotomizing-levels of bad.

• Brohoof 1