Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pony Art Online (IC RP)

Warrior Dark Void

"Going to have to sooner or later...can't stay at this town forever you know" Equinox said as he looked at Cecilia before entering town and looking back over to her. "Do you prefer using daggers or swords?" Raven said as he brought out a bag that had quite a bit of money in it. "all this for hunting and selling boar hides" He said

dusk is getting tired of waiting.
so he bought a room for the night and rest up.
but wanted to go to the forest so he went back. when he went to the place where the queen is, she was gone.

dusk was disappointed but he didn't give up, he followed the marks of the queen util he was lost.

"Yeah I know we would have to leave town sometime, but I just want to make sure I'm prepared, oh and I'd prefer a broadsword, I like the way they are, and beaides in other games I've played that's really the only sword I use, so it's more common for me to use it" Cecilia said.

((yeah I play Rune Factory and that's the only sword I use in all of the Rune Factory games))

dusk looks around for the marks he left but still could not find it, so he was lost but that did not bother him.
"tss, this queen is annoying gonna track it down before it kill some pony.

but as he tracks, he found himself in a misty place, and few second later he found himself back to town.

"WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

so he gave in for the night, he know's that he cant find it and kill it alone so he needs to do his worst nightmare, 

making some friends, yup.
dusk is very stupid at making friends.

so as he walks to town he saw two ponies talking.

and he approached them.

H-Hey t-there p-ponies, m-may I A-ask you a favor?

"Bronze, but'll have to do..." Humbug looked at her badly made cone megaphone. It was made from scrap parts and mostly dull brass. Its features were bolted and not even a solid piece. The only part that she liked was the sharp edged outward end. "If this thing gets me killed. I will kill that blacksmith. Shame no ones a high enough level yet to make the good stuff. Okay. Levels = power. First on my list getting my hp up and breath. I didn't think my sort of combat supported on this engine but it does... though very weak and underused."

Humbug spotted nearby enemies: Timber wolves. "Lets kill some things." 

She lured them close with a hummingly pleasant song. Then when she was close enough, she took the first strike and started sing cacaophonous melodies that disorientated the wolves in which she managed to finish them off taking little damage.

"I should sell this bark in the next town. If I find the dungeon maybe I can make maps."

Raven smiled. "Broadsword huh...almost everypony I know either starts with that or the Lomgsword a-" Raven stopped when he heard a voice. "Who in bloody blazes...yes what is it Raven said looking at the pony who came up to them. "Well...come on speak up what do you want" Raven asked

Cecilli had to put her hoof over her muzzle to keep herself from laughing then in a strait almost poker face like she said. "So what do you need, don't be shy, we won't bit, well of course were ponies, so yeah what do you want" Ceicilia said not with a complet poker face.

ha-hi?

quivering 

may I be you-your friend?
I need allies to find A very dangerous beast.
heheh  :please: 

Im sorry to disturb you guys its just I'll die if I go against that beast, so here i am, to you, suggesting this?

(Still shacking of nervousness)

This is the first time I've talk to some ponies since that discord showed Up and r-ruined the g-game

I was making my way back into the town with a large haul of boar hides when I noticed a particular group of three ponies that seemed... Interesting. After selling all the hides I had collected, I work my way over to them, catching words about a big boss battle, which got me intrigued.

"Hey, may I join in on this? I'm Void." One of the ponies just about jumps out of her skin while the other two turn to look at me.

"Sooo..." I trail off as they think it over several times.

"Raven and I are already in a group, and I'm still a low level, and I do have some plans, but I don't mind as long as Raven is ok with it" Cecillia said then noticed the other pony. "There's another pony now, yeah at the time I'm not really all that gamed for a boss fight, I still need to level up, oh I forgot to tell you, I'm Cecilia it's nice to meet you" she said with a small smile.

Tempest sighed as he walked along the edge of town. "I guess I could head to the dungeon." He thought to himself, "I have good enough gear and stats." The bat pony, at this point, was around level five and had noticed a significant increase in his health. He was also wearing a black cloak with gray highlights. "I guess it's decided, then. I'm heading for the dungeon." With that, Tempest began to trot towards his first boss.

Analog had a load of hides now, 'good thing this game doesn't have a weight limit! otherwise I would be moving so slow!' He thought before he went back to town. He was whistling a tune and and after selling his hides he went to another shop to buy a new sword! He browsed them and thought what he needed in a sword.

'I require a blade with a low strength requirement and and medium sized blade, something a that I can use for quick attacks but still doesn't require me to have a shield to stay alive...' He thought before spotting a shortsword, it had a low strength requirement and it used the straight sword skill. "Yes!" He said quietly to himself. He bought it and noticed that it took 95% of his money... 'so worth it...'

He thought before looking around for something to do before heading for the next town. Then his ears propped up "very dangerous beast you say...?"He said before he ran up to a group of ponies and looked at one of them "Did somepony say very dangerous beast?" 

" Before we even agree what beast are we going after because I don't want to be suicidal and go after a boss out of our level range" Raven said after hearing another pony. "Lord have mercy everyone wants to join in now" Raven muttered. "I have no intrest in fighting the beast and end up dying ssincewe have idea what level it is"

"These NPCs can go suck it. How is it that I can't find a single one that can customize my weapon? I guess I have to go to a player blacksmith." There was small gray pony with a shop ahead, same level as her but through his own skill and trade, by making wares and weapons for others. She had sold her monster loot but there was nothing to spend on that she was interested in, except maybe for a better weapon.

---

"So you want me to make you a metal cone, that has sharpened edge at the wide end... Do you realize how ridiculous that is?" The gray colt rolled his eyes at the request.

"Just make it already. I need to level my stuff up so I can be bomb at this game! Be the top ranks and make everyone jealous."

"Fine... I did take your money already." The colt went to his forge room and came out with a sleek steel cone, smooth to the tip, sharp at the wide end. 

"Thank you."

"Thank you for being the first pony that's making seance, and like I said I would like to level up first before I enter one boss battle, wither its the first or last boss, and even if we want to be a team, we need an idea of how it will work, like the cook, or a base like if we were to meet somewhere safe without somepony lessoning in, so we really need to think about this" Cecilia said being very serious.

(I forgot to say say that I have school 7:24 to 3:05, and with there Internet my roleplays are blocked)

"First off I'm going to help her level up you two go ahead and figure out where we will talk out strategy so we don't run in weapon swinging about and getting ourselves killed because for all I know we barely even have a healer or someone to buff as as we fight" Raven said. "So first think about what could happen before asking for other to help you or you may lead yourselves into your own grave"

Tempest stood outside the entrance to the dungeon with a trail of dead monsters behind him, having gotten stronger with each kill. "This is it. This is the first leg on my journey to getting out of this and saving the others." He thought as he walked forward. The bat pony then began to think of his friends and sighed. "At least none of them are in this death trap."

Edited by Majestic Nightfury

"Well I just heard dangerous beast and thought that it shouldn't be that hard since, we are only on the first floor... Every enemy in every video game has some sort of weak spot, or a weakness... so how hard can it be!" He said before looking at one of them(Raven), Analog's logical side was saying to listen to him, but the idiotic side was saying to not trust him... but to Analog he seemed... meh, "But I guess you are right, since this is a game of life or death, I will 'play it safe' and level up before taking anything that can be labeled a 'dangerous beast' " He then turned around and walked away. He decided to go to the next town and get some stronger armor, because the starting armor would not protect him.

"We'll fight the beast at level 15...we should be okay at that level" Raven said. "Be careful...I have heard there are some people that will kill others since there is no consequence to it..." Raven said as he looked at Cecilia. "Lets go get you a new weapon now" Raven said as he looked at the sky

"Why would somepony kill others, there should be a law about that, but yeah I really do need to that sword, oh and I kind of have a plan, maybe if we do get a base or something, maybe, no never mind it's not really important, we'll just see what happenes" Ceclia said hoping he didn't hear her.

"We will use inns as a base because you can't eaves drop on someone talking in the rooms unless you only level your eavesdropping skill" Raven said. "If I have to though...I will kill someone if they pose a threat to other peoples lives" Raven said. "Let hope no group makes a guild out of killing other players" Raven said

"A guild that kills ponies, that would be awful, oh who am I kidding things happen that we can't fix, but might a well be safe and try to live untill this game is over, but some ponies are stronger, or stupider then other and head in first to a boss battle, but we can't do that in this game" Cecilia said.

He turned and said "Don't say that, your going to jinx it!" He said before thinking 'what pony would be stupid enough to actually kill other players, they would be wanted outside the game... right!' Analog looked up at the sky and began walking, out of town and to the next one. By now, most of the hunting grounds outside here would have been 'cleared'. He began to think about what was happening in the real world right now... What all his friends were doing, what his pet was doing, who was going to take care of his pet!. Then negative thoughts began to fill his mind: 'what will happen, will I ever see his friends again, will I ever get out of here...'  He then shook his head and said to himself, "Forget about the bad, for now on, look on the bright side. You have always wanted to live in a video game! Well your dream has finally come true!" He smiled and promised himself that he was going to get out of this game and told himself that, that is a promise he is going to keep.

"Thank you for being the first pony that's making seance, and like I said I would like to level up first before I enter one boss battle, wither its the first or last boss, and even if we want to be a team, we need an idea of how it will work, like the cook, or a base like if we were to meet somewhere safe without somepony lessoning in, so we really need to think about this" Cecilia said being very serious.

(I forgot to say say that I have school 7:24 to 3:05, and with there Internet my roleplays are blocked)

Ohh If leveling up is you problem , I can help you and raven is it???

Hehehe sorry , I f I may be an squints ce to you two?

It'll be such a pleasure to play with you two because

I'm setting a little tired playing alone. It's good for a change of style.

If that's ok with you two ???

Dusk said to the two ponies.

Edited by dusk.night

"There are some screwed up ponies" Raven said ignoring the pony. "That rule won't apply in the real world...because they won't know who killed whom" Raven said as he started heading to the weapon store. "Come on Cecilia" He called for her. "Lets stop wasting time now" He said. "I don't mind" Raven asnwered the pony

Edited by Dust&Fidget