What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

I've seen this band twice, and it was worth the money, every penny. They put on an amazing show. I really need to listen to them more often, it just ocurred to me I hadn't in quite some time. The members of this band are interesting all by themselves, they each have their own skill sets outside of music that make them very unique from many other bands.

Another band I saw recently, and this song in particular was really fun live. Devin Townsend Project. Complete with the goofiest music video ever. If you don't know about the Ziltoid albums, I recommend them highly. Doesn't get much more entertaining than a coffee fiending alien, wiping out mankind for the finest brew. xD

• Brohoof 2

Check out my new music projects on youtube, Bandcamp, or Soundcloud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7qLDye8-Sg

You don't know how badly I wish I could have seen AC/DC during 77-79 that to me was their limelight of their career. I'm just thankful to have seen both Iron Maiden & AC/DC live before they are no more.

All these songs I've been seeing others listen to I approve <3 

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

I've come for blood, blood blood, and I'm not leaving till I have your heart. You're gonna pay for all that you have done, done done! I feel alive when I have blood, your blood. Because revenge is all I haven't lost~!

C9YO7ag.png

Sableye is best... whatever he is, diamond demon thing. He's still awesome. 

(I know he's a Pokemon, psh)