What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

http://pluslejirachu.webs.com/kirbyxd.htm

On my computer, this site is auto playing a Kirby tune ("Cheakered Knights", from Kirby's Air Ride!) and I am listening to it <3 Yay for Kiiiirby! *cheers*

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Some song called "Starry Heavens" on my mp3 player X3; It's from Tales of Synthonia~

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Everyone needs to see this movie pronto. It's that good.

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

For a research paper I'm doing.

eVVKXXk.png

I've got a story that money just can't buy.

ALBUM OF THE WEEK: The Knife - Shaking the Habitual

535366_540473712640378_895508034_n.jpg

-- Ponies, Reenactment and other stuff --  

I'm expecting some backlash on this. Oh well, I still think it's quite awesome. ^.^

Even though I'm on a thread where everyone probably puts their favourite songs, I still have no idea what most people's interests are. I have my own, though, and that's enough for me. v.v

Who needs signatures?

...not me

seriously, you're not supposed to see this.