What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

Chuck is probably the heaviest album this band has ever recorded. Some of the songs (including this one) border on metal.

sig-21210.sig-21210.RcRE08O.jpg

"Have you ever felt the need to see more than you can see?"

Est. 1997

myyyyyyyy little pony!

i used to wonder what friendship could be, 

myyyyyyyy little pony!

till you all shared its magic with me!

(input rest of the song here)

2uyqhld.jpg

Currently listening to some good old Foo Fighters. Not from their best album, but this song is pretty strong.

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

Eminem, Royce da 5'9", Big Sean, Danny Brown, Dej Loaf, Trick Trick - Detroit Vs. Everybody  :wub:

@

I don't know how I missed this, but I merged your "What song are you listening to now" thread with this one; which is a mega thread. As such I was obligated to merge them.

Apologies for the inconvenience. ^^

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

@

I don't know how I missed this, but I merged your "What song are you listening to now" thread with this one; which is a mega thread. As such I was obligated to merge them.

Apologies for the inconvenience. ^^

Well thanks for setting things right ^_^

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!

Was listening to the album Adrenaline by Deftones just now driving home from work. I never had listened to that album to then and I am loving it.