request shop Moo Little Pony ~Full~

MooCowing

Going to sleep now. I stayed up way too late... @_@ Gonna regret this tomorrow.

~~~

So... I was laying the baby down for a nap this afternoon and I hear CRASH!!! I go running to find out if everyone is okay. Someone was packing up the window AC unit, peeled the tape off the window and.... it fell out of the third story bedroom window.

attachicon.gif10805756_1501271170159760_2074814195456798228_n.jpg

It was just like out of a Coyote and Roadrunner cartoon. I peeked my head out the window and whistled followed by a "boom" sound. After the shock wore off we had a good laugh. Guess I'll need a new AC next summer.

How was YOUR day? lol

Damn, wow. Anyways, my day was good, normal for my standards. 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@, attachicon.gifNoodleBrony.png

attachicon.gifnoodlebrony cutie.png

Here you are~ I hope you like it. She was a lot of fun to draw, especially the cornrows. I have a thing for cornrows. :P

Wow. That's a really good one. Makes me wonder what mine will be like. (Note: this is literally the first one of yours I've seen. Also, did you catch the MLP reference in last years Simpsons Treehouse of Horror?)

...well...you don't have too...because am here mainly for some inspiration....i want to be a artist myself and i was wondering what your idea of my wolf oc (which i do have backstory too....but i'm not willing to upload it because....i feel as it not done and some parts are too op (going to work on that might have it up soon) would look like.....here's some pics post-27566-0-87491500-1415562283_thumb.jpgpost-27566-0-36016800-1415562300_thumb.jpgpost-27566-0-72228400-1415562310_thumb.jpg

@, I'm trying to catch up on my waiting list at the moment so I'm not accepting any new requests, but feel free to stick around until I announce that I am taking requests again.

Is he a tiger-striped wolf? And is his name seriously Light Bright? That's so awesome. I remember Light Brights. They've started making them again, except they're better now.

@, We shut the cable off at the beginning of the month. Didn't find any point in paying out the butt for something I barely use. I watch everything streaming. About the only thing I miss is The Simpsons and Animal Planet. Pretty much everything else I can get on my Roku.

@, I'm trying to catch up on my waiting list at the moment so I'm not accepting any new requests, but feel free to stick around until I announce that I am taking requests again.

Is he a tiger-striped wolf? And is his name seriously Light Bright? That's so awesome. I remember Light Brights. They've started making them again, except they're better now.

@, We shut the cable off at the beginning of the month. Didn't find any point in paying out the butt for something I barely use. I watch everything streaming. About the only thing I miss is The Simpsons and Animal Planet. Pretty much everything else I can get on my Roku.

oh no it's fine.......and about the tiger thing.....his stripes go around his entire body.....like a circle so you would even see the stripes on his belly.....so you were close......but if you want to change it to tiger stripes i don't mind i wanted to see your idea on his apperance for inspiration there is only two things you have to keep the same (his color palette and his narrow eyes)oh and take your time......i don't mind a wait

Edited by Luna Dragons

Well, I usually just watch Netflix. It still does have some pretty good shows, I just wish Viacom would put South Park back on Netflix, and Important Things With Demitri Martin.

Here as well.

Howdy~ How are you? Either you're a new face, or I missed your post. Nice to meet you, either way :)

@MooCowing, *waves back and smiles*

Intriguing. I've seen a show that was called "1 vs 100", but not "The 100". I've been lounging around all day, watching The Walking Dead.

Same concept, less zombies. The 100 is about Earth has been radioactive for 100 years and there's a spaceship full of people waiting to go back. They're running out of resources so they sent 100 delinquents to Earth as a test to see if it's inhabitable yet. It's pretty interesting.

@, post-30265-0-75899700-1415602194_thumb.png

Here you go~ I hope you like it. :)

Howdy~ How are you? Either you're a new face, or I missed your post. Nice to meet you, either way :)

You did, I posted something about having seven Pony OCs and was interested in having two of them drawn.

Oh, and a pleasure to meet you as well.

Big Mac: "Eeeyup!"

Page 10, Thanks Big Mac.

Edited by Mustang D

@, Oops, I'm so sorry... If it's any consolation I would have gone back when I write my next waiting list and I would have seen it then. I'm glad you stuck around tho. :)

It's alright, now that I've posted in this thread I can keep an eye out for it.

Same concept, less zombies. The 100 is about Earth has been radioactive for 100 years and there's a spaceship full of people waiting to go back. They're running out of resources so they sent 100 delinquents to Earth as a test to see if it's inhabitable yet. It's pretty interesting.

Huh. Sounds like they could have named it "Wall-Z"  :smug:

I wish I could draw/create while watching a show. I like to be focused when I'm drawing or editing other pictures etc; I listen to music instead so it's not as distracting.

It's alright, now that I've posted in this thread I can keep an eye out for it.

If I skip you again just remind me. I tend to have a million things going through my mind at once and I lose focus easily.

Huh. Sounds like they could have named it "Wall-Z"  :smug:

I wish I could draw/create while watching a show. I like to be focused when I'm drawing or editing other pictures etc; I listen to music instead so it's not as distracting.

I usually listen to music, but I'm not really in a right state of mind to get lost in my own thoughts tonight. I'm only half-paying attention to this show, but its a lot of dialogue and little action. It helps that my TV is directly above my monitor.

And this show is much too violent to be Wall-Z. It's more like Battle Royale/Hunger Games meets Wall-E.

If I skip you again just remind me. I tend to have a million things going through my mind at once and I lose focus easily.

Noted. In the meantime, I'm heading off to sleep, my mind is starting to function like a two wheeled car, not a motorcycle, just a car that's missing two wheels.

...Gods I'm tired.

I usually listen to music, but I'm not really in a right state of mind to get lost in my own thoughts tonight. I'm only half-paying attention to this show, but its a lot of dialogue and little action. It helps that my TV is directly above my monitor.

And this show is much too violent to be Wall-Z. It's more like Battle Royale/Hunger Games meets Wall-E.

I don't like it when shows are advertised as having action and then just talk a lot...but the concept sounds pretty interesting.

I'm just procrastinating writing a really short paper and figuring out which classes I need to register for Spring semester.

@@PE Brony, I should probably start looking into doing that, too... I want to enroll in art college for the spring semester, but I haven't done anything. I don't even know what to do XD. I'll probably procrastinate and miss the deadline.