Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Moo Little Pony ~Full~

MooCowing

Just a heads up... I'm not drawing tonight. My daughter's birthday present came today and I'm setting it up. I bought her a children's tablet, a Nabi Jr. It's a bit much for her age (she'll be 1), but she really loved my old phone. I had to sit there and monitor everything she did so she wouldn't call or text randomly, open apps she shouldn't, and it just wasn't baby friendly. I won't have to hover quite so much with this (and in turn get screamed at, kicked, punched while I close YouTube and re-open Baby Derp Happy Puppy App).

SPEAKING OF APPS!!! I downloaded this MLP game that's so addicting. All of you should check it out. It's by Gameloft, and I think it's just called MyLittlePony. If any of you want my gaming tag, send me a PM.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up... I'm not drawing tonight. My daughter's birthday present came today and I'm setting it up. I bought her a children's tablet, a Nabi Jr. It's a bit much for her age (she'll be 1), but she really loved my old phone. I had to sit there and monitor everything she did so she wouldn't call or text randomly, open apps she shouldn't, and it just wasn't baby friendly. I won't have to hover quite so much with this (and in turn get screamed at, kicked, punched while I close YouTube and re-open Baby Derp Happy Puppy App).

SPEAKING OF APPS!!! I downloaded this MLP game that's so addicting. All of you should check it out. It's by Gameloft, and I think it's just called MyLittlePony. If any of you want my gaming tag, send me a PM.

it's all good! :) hope everything works out cool with the tablet!

Plus it's good to take a day off every once in a while!

How's everything! It's been a couple days, all is well? doin okay?

Eh.. kind of in an art block so I'm waiting it out. I'm in a stressful month so I might take Feb off and start back up in March.

Oh, right. Can you continue on my Dreamgaze? (I was Erylic), if you're too busy, you can take time to work on it, it's okay.

Sure thing, but I think I'm gonna take a hiatus for Feb.

Eh.. kind of in an art block so I'm waiting it out. I'm in a stressful month so I might take Feb off and start back up in March.

Sure thing, but I think I'm gonna take a hiatus for Feb.

totally okay! :) just glad you're not dead or anything lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...