Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Moo Little Pony ~Full~

MooCowing

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, man. CHEESE. Don't get me started on cheese... there's a cheese shop over by the coast that has divine cheese. You can actually watch them make it. Its so cool.

aww i totally need to get some cheese now what is your favorite cheese? mine has to be mozzarella and provolone cause its just so magical the way it melts in your mouth

Ok, now I'm hungry. Does anypony have any cheese on them?

I do, naturally. What kind would you like?

aww i totally need to get some cheese now what is your favorite cheese? mine has to be mozzarella and provolone cause its just so magical the way it melts in your mouth

I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens. (Cheesy line from a cheesy movie, brownie points if you know which movie without googling.)

I always have a brick of mild cheddar and mozzarella in my fridge. They're part of my staple diet. I love (almost) all cheese (I don't like bleu or stinky cheese). There was a brief period in my life where I wasn't allowed to eat cheese and I thought I was going to die.

YES! All of the yes in that comment. ( Soldier is a bacon lover)

Also @MooCowing did you get one of my post about the drawing, just clarifying :blush:  

Which post?

I got a post about your OC with the Zelda cutiemark. Is that what you're referencing?

Hello Moocowing. Your art is just lovely, and if you don't mind I would love to make a request.

I would like something of my OC Eloquence (There is a link in my signature to her bio, which should give you everything you need. Let me know if it doesn't!) that I can use for a video-series. If you could just make something with her off to the right of the image, gesturing towards the empty space and set on a complementary background. I plan to use it as a sort of title card with whatever text I need in the blank space.

Hello Moocowing. Your art is just lovely, and if you don't mind I would love to make a request.

I would like something of my OC Eloquence (There is a link in my signature to her bio, which should give you everything you need. Let me know if it doesn't!) that I can use for a video-series. If you could just make something with her off to the right of the image, gesturing towards the empty space and set on a complementary background. I plan to use it as a sort of title card with whatever text I need in the blank space.

Wow, that would be so cool! Would you make sure to give credit to me (you can give credit toward my dA account or just my username MooCowing - I use it everywhere)?

I already have a good pose in mind. What background would you like? If you'd like a bg from the show then find one on Google and send it to me. Or would you like some kind of stationery style background that complements the pony? When do you need it by?

@@MooCowing,

I'm so glad to see that you're excited about it! I'm so flattered  :blush:

I wouldn't dream of not crediting you, and will likely just credit you in both places to fully cover my crediting and show how very thankful I am. I think I would prefer a stationary-type background, although a show background could look lovely too if you find one that is muted and not too busy so the words show up on it. If you don't mind, I think I will leave that to the artist's discretion  ;)