Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Either my classic Logo (A Cresent moon encasing a star..Which my friend somehow always represents that the star MUST be hanging off the tip of the moon..When it's not. >_<;)

Or: Posted Image

Cause I'm that much of an Unwind geek. I may make a few pony customs of the characters to sell/keep when the movie comes out.

Huh, representing life's purpose... I guess mine would also be a computer, or binary, or something of that sort. I always mess around with the computer, and I plan to become a video game programmer when I get a career.

My Cutie Mark... :/

I don't think I have a special talent, some people actually have multiple talents but aren't just as amazing at them as other people with certain special talents. So, I have to say I don't think I would have one right now, although I haven't lived my whole life yet, so I might find something I'm amazing at eventually =P

A vinyl disc. Or disco ball.

There's no time like the 1970's.

Cheerilee proved the '80's happened in Equestria! So who's to say there weren't any afro-ponies?

Hrm.. well I'm a Criminal Justice major irl and I also do counseling for troubled youths. Since a cutie mark is supposed to represent your special talents, maybe a badge with a heart on it, or maybe a magnifying glass with a heart in the lense. Hrm.. debatable! :huh:

A vinyl disc. Or disco ball.

There's no time like the 1970's.

Cheerilee proved the '80's happened in Equestria! So who's to say there weren't any afro-ponies?

zecora proves that they still exist to a point...

(edited)

It would be a birthmark with words that say "Tenac". I know because I talked with a friend of mine about this, and he agreed that his cutie mark would be a birthmark that said "ious D".

Posted Image

Edited by Saga
  • Brohoof 1

I've gone and made myself this quick little cutie mark in GIMP, which sums things up quite nicely for me.

As you can see, it is a mixture of three cutie marks belonging to Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Fluttershy. These are the three ponies whose personalities resemble my own the most.

I am an honest hard worker, with plenty of strength to go around. Also Apples are tasty. :3 These are qualities associated with the most loyal of friends, and dependable of ponies, Applejack.

I am constantly ridiculous, always making people smile, the song "Smile, Smile, Smile" pretty much described me flawlessly :) And if reality had a fourth wall, my I'd certainly be the one to break it ;) These are all traits of everypony's favorite Pinkie Pie.

And last but not least, I am kind and caring, and I have a love for all things big and small, as well as having a past of being quite shy, which I have (mostly) gotten over. Another thing is that I always get along well with animals of all kinds, and my love for them always seems to be mutual ;) Of course these all signify the personality of Best Pony Fluttershy.

So, yeah, I should probably slap this on my OC/stolen background pony, so it can be a little more OC like than before :P I'll do that some time in the future. (Yeah, still just a stolen background pony, with stolen mane six cutie marks, but who cares, right? ;) )

• Brohoof 1

My cutie mark is the iris flower! A pretty purple one :D

Symbolism intended deals with the goddess of the rainbow Iris (messenger, link between Heaven and earth, the rainbow itself, warning to be heeded, silent grief, leading souls to the afterlife) and the iris flower itself (faith, wisdom, cherished friendship, hope, valor, my compliments, promise in love, the blade-shaped foliage denotes the sorrows which ‘pierced her heart,' the iris has been recognized as the dancing spirit of early summer, courage, and admiration)

"Purple irises were planted on the graves of women to summon Iris to guide them to heaven. Because they are elegant representatives of the color purple, irises are considered to stand for pride, wisdom, success, knowledge and dignity."

I am a "messenger" in a number of regards, plus being multi-lingual. As for link between Heaven and earth, I can't decide what is more beautiful - a starry night sky or a rainbow. Plus when I was a child, I wanted to be a guardian angel when I grew up. (Can you tell I never expected to survive growing up?) I'm always looking up. Warning to be heeded, silent grief, leading people to the afterlife - that's an emo bit related to the crazy abuse I've been through. By the time I was 9 years old, I truly believed myself already dead, just a ghost roaming the earth. It felt like it.

Dancing spirit of early summer :D heck yea! Besides my birthday, there are many reasons in early summer for why I would be dancing ^_^

I don't want to elaborate on the positive-connotation ones because I don't want to come across as conceited. I daresay I have been successful in escaping my horrid past and have kept my wits about me :)

I also chose the iris flower (instead of a rainbow itself) for the reason that it would connect me to the earth, plants/flowers, nature :)

(edited)

An Ibanez RG electric guitar. Got about 5 years under my belt and lovin' it.

Dear God, reading some of these descriptions I feel bad for making mine so simple.

Edited by Guitarbrony007

Well my cutie mark...?

An arrow. A Silver Arrow. All there really is to say on the matter.

Meh i'll get the picture of it later when im on my desktop.