Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could expand the FiM world

Plonkett

If you had the power to expand the MLP world, what things would you add? For example, you could add locations like new areas in Equestria as well as new nations outside of it. Also, you could add new races such as original races like Diamond Dogs and Changelings, as well as regular races like deer and kirins. You can also add in new major characters that would play major parts in the world's past and present. Also, you can expand the world's history and come up with different events that happened in the past.

I would delve into the Frozen North. Cities that are encased in ice. Monsters made from ice that guard caves that hold artifacts of a time before Celestia. Like a frozen Everfree Forest. Maybe a giant frozen castle that holds secrets to a new type of magic that's yet to be seen.

Wait, that's too meta...

Still. Seeing Medieval-Like cities under ice with ice monsters roaming the icelands protecting secrets lost in time? Heck Yea.

DARING-DO, GET ON THAT

Edited by Poetic Justice
  • Brohoof 4

I would create a region of forestry where the residents would live in tree houses all linked with bridges (seems cliche, right?) There would be a new race of talking monkeys which are the natives to this area. But then the ponies came along and there were dispute over the land, (so kinda like a civil war in that one episode with the buffaloes) and they decide to divide the land into two countries. 

I would delve into the Frozen North. Cities that are encased in ice. Monsters made from ice that guard caves that hold artifacts of a time before Celestia. Like a frozen Everfree Forest. Maybe a giant frozen castle that holds secrets to a new type of magic that's yet to be seen.

Wait, that's too meta...

Still. Seeing Medieval-Like cities under ice with ice monsters roaming the icelands protecting secrets lost in time? Heck Yea.

DARING-DO, GET ON THAT

Sounds awesome, I'm sure you could also make this character exist over there. http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=frightmare+frost

One thing I would personally do is make Zebrica a real place. It would be home to not only zebras, but many other African animals as well. There would even a sphinx kingdom in Zebrica, which would be Egyptian themed.

• Brohoof 3

If you had the power to expand the MLP world, what things would you add? For example, you could add locations like new areas in Equestria as well as new nations outside of it. Also, you could add new races such as original races like Diamond Dogs and Changelings, as well as regular races like deer and kirins. You can also add in new major characters that would play major parts in the world's past and present. Also, you can expand the world's history and come up with different events that happened in the past.

I think I would add a few things here and there. I've come up with an idea for a rare breed of reality bending ponies. I need to delve more into exactly what they are, but I'd surely add them.

Then, as far as places, I'd say there would be several secret labs scattered across Equestria. Some are long dead but others are a bit more accurate.

And then to pander to those of us who like Bioshock, I'd probably say there was an underwater city somewhere in the ocean.. :3

And then probably delve more into equestrian history...wars, governments, etc.

• Brohoof 1

I would also delve into Saddle Arabia more, being a world heavily inspired by Arabian culture. Things like genies could exist there.

I'd also make Cervidas and Neighpon actual places, former being home to deer and latter being home to Kirins.

Not to mention that I'd even delve into worlds beyond the MLP world, like extradimensional worlds (like the planes from D&D) and numerous planets home to various alien races.

• Brohoof 2

You know what? If I can expand the world, I would add billions of assassin ponies.

Eventually it will happen like this

0:30 :P

Even celestia can't stop it. muaha

Edited by BronyAssassin
  • Brohoof 2

I'll create a paradise at equestria,maybe a beach,tourist attractions and of course,more mountains for ponies to build their house there and enjoy the scenery.

You could call it Polyneighsia :D

• Brohoof 1

And then to pander to those of us who like Bioshock, I'd probably say there was an underwater city somewhere in the ocean..

Could be a good way to introduce this generations version of Sea Ponies (minus that bloody song) 

• Brohoof 1

I would add a bit of everything: new places inside and outside of Equestria, new characters (ponies and non ponies), new races etc.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to learn more about Equestria. How Celestia passes laws. How do territories function and how do figureheads govern. How does Celestia influence the value of metals and gems. What is the normal stance on technology (machina, mana based tech, electricity, etc).

• Brohoof 1

Actually, in the mobile game and mentioned quite a few in the cartoon, there are a lot of cities/countries that have not come out, such as Vanhoover (ref. to Vancouver, Canada where the animation studio of MLP is located, yeah I'm Canadian :D ), Fillydelphia (Philadelphia), Las Pegasus (Las Vegas), Saddle Arabia (Saudi Arabia), and places like Neighara Falls (Niagara Falls), Saddle L., Horseshoe Bay, etc. They just need to explore those places more.

Still waiting for Manela, capital of Fillyppines. Yeah, i'm also Filipino.. sooo...

Edited by eekster
  • Brohoof 1

I want to see some griffon, changeling canon.  Changelings have so much potential.  I do hope if they do maybe not all of them are bad.  I like the idea that Chrysalis was like that but some might be good.

• Brohoof 1