Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could expand the FiM world

Plonkett

I would add a war torn kingdom of the mountain goat empire. Not those silly looking billy goats we seen before. Rams, mountain goats, Minotaurs and the like. Ruled over by a physical power house fight called Emperor Ramsey Von Thunderhoof the 3rd.

Remember how powerful Princess twilight and Tirrek was in season 4? He would be like that, but with no magic. Just raw physical power. 

Edited by Ramsey the Goat
  • Brohoof 1

I would add a war torn kingdom of the mountain goat empire. Not those silly looking billy goats we seen before. Rams, mountain goats, Minotaurs and the like. Ruled over by a physical power house fight called Emperor Ramsey Von Thunderhoof the 3rd.

Remember how powerful Princess twilight and Tirrek was in season 4? He would be like that, but with no magic. Just raw physical power. 

Don't forget satyrs as well, and I'm sure Grogar would be part of that kingdom too.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wanna see some more of Tartarus. Pull some more things from Greek mythology, and really flesh it out. Show us more monsters from it (they mention in the show that there are other monsters who live in Tartarus).

Maybe, to make things more interesting, have some Lovecraftian monsters live in Tartarus, mixed in with the Greek ones. I would make a Cthulhu-like monster that dwells in Tartarus's deepest pits, and eventually, he becomes free and reigns havoc and terror over Equestria. He would definitely give the Mane 6 a run for their money!

I would say, a overall timeline of Equestria, and particularly the Griffon tribes(There's a very good fanfic about Gilda that fleshes the Griffons out very well). Now, I've only watched up to Season 2, so my opinion is pretty weak, at worst, invalid, but I have only heard of the Crystal Empire, and the Greco-Roman Feel, but it'd be nice to see it in existence, which, from my knowledge, is ruined and abandoned in the show, yes?

• Brohoof 2

I think it would be cool to add wherever Zecora is originally from. Im pretty sure theres not much back story as of where shes from or how she got to the everfree forest.

• Brohoof 1

And, to continue the idea I've mentioned before(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to send two messages in a row), I would like to see the World under Discord's rule, which I imagine as something akin to the Dark Ages or the German States/North German Confederation, where countless petty kingdoms wage war on one another, which obviously fits his persona well. Then we could see the rise of Celestia, and the formation of various empires formed out of the smaller kingdoms,very likely formed out of various other races, and last but not least, the dominance of the Pony race over the other kingdoms! And in the present. In the present, I would like to see the inter politics, geopolitics,the nature of and such of the (I assume) Monarchy. So much potential lies in this premise! Like, how geniunly democractic is the Monarchy? Is it a Dystopia ruled by the Tyrant Celestia, as many fans joke? How are other races, such as the Griffins, treated? Is there a legal system of discrimination and segregation? The list goes on

That would be awesome to see Zecora's homeland! It could be something like most(from my knowledge) of modern Africa, or colonial, Heart of Darkness-style colonial occupation by the Ponydom! 

Oh my word, I really don't know where to begin. I think about stuff like that all the time, but it's just brain food really. I could go on and on about what I would change, what I would like, what plots and intrigue that I'd like to see, but I've thought of so much I just don't know whats IN-credible and whats more in the realm of possibility. (As in is this too outside the happy go lucky feeling of MLP or does this sound like it could happen.) Personally, I'd like to explore the Elements of Harmonies history, secretly I think you have to have six ponies to use them, so I wonder if Celestia had friends to use them against the evils of the world. Of course she completely disproves that in at least two cases, but it'd be interesting to like have a flashback and see Celestia and Luna and four other ponies together on her adventure to find the elements and defeat Dischord.

Edited by Bright Bastion

I would add other changling hives that have there own queens that fight other hives for resources. It would be nice if other variants feed on other negative emotions like fear or hate.

In my own headcannon, i like to think chysrallis' move against Equestria is a result of being pushed out by another, bigger, changling hive.

Edited by Shire Pony Malinter
  • Brohoof 1