Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that make you cry

Discordly Cutiepie

Impressed that no one's mentioned The Last of Us yet. That game's made me tear up a couple of times.

I'm also with the Mass Effect people on this one too. ME3 had plenty of moments that broke my heart.

Like when they stuck Star-Child at the end and turned the whole plot into a tri-nary ending >_>

Haha. Well i don't mean to ruin the fun for people ^_^ But i just usually don't play much games with a story. Except for maybe Metal Gear Solid. I am currently playing "Sly Raccoon". Although Sly 2 and 3 are awesome!

I'm kind of the opposite. Pretty much every game I play has a story of some sort. Especially since RPGs are my favorite genre and are all I play half the time. :lol:

Replaying Resident Evil 6 right now and I love the story in this one.

Sly is one of my favorite series' of all time though. Sly 4 is my favorite.

I'm kind of the opposite. Pretty much every game I play has a story of some sort. Especially since RPGs are my favorite genre and are all I play half the time. :lol:

Replaying Resident Evil 6 right now and I love the story in this one.

Sly is one of my favorite series' of all time though. Sly 4 is my favorite.

RPG makes me sluggish, i mean its fun but it takes so long to beat it. I did kinda like FF7, especially the summoning. The dragon was like the most awesome thing ever in that game! All powerful beings to summon, just perfect, but its the type of game i have to spend too much time with. But whatever is fun :D

Besides, just mentioning that i tried one RPG game usually turns into a slugfest for RPG nerds who argue what RPG games they like. Which is one of the reason why i don't play much RPG games :P

Sly 2 is the king of it. I love that game, although the 3 is pretty awesome too!

Ah, sounds cool. Haven't tried Resident Evil, but heard its kinda fun. Its the game where you have to think what to do next if i remember it correctly. Have never tried it though

But i bet its cool! Guns and thinking hehe :D

Edited by ShintX

Video games have never made me cry up until I played 'Pokemon X'.

The scene with the trainor who got reunited with his Pokemon made me lose it  :please:

• Brohoof 1

RPG makes me sluggish, i mean its fun but it takes so long to beat it. I did kinda like FF7, especially the summoning. The dragon was like the most awesome thing ever in that game! All powerful beings to summon, just perfect, but its the type of game i have to spend too much time with. But whatever is fun :D

Besides, just mentioning that i tried one RPG game usually turns into a slugfest for RPG nerds who argue what RPG games they like. Which is one of the reason why i don't play much RPG games :P

Sly 2 is the king of it. I love that game, although the 3 is pretty awesome too!

Ah, sounds cool. Haven't tried Resident Evil, but heard its kinda fun. Its the game where you have to think what to do next if i remember it correctly. Have never tried it though

But i bet its cool! Guns and thinking hehe :D

I beat RPGs faster than I beat anything else usually. I get addicted to stat management and skill upgrading. :lol:

I beat RPGs faster than I beat anything else usually. I get addicted to stat management and skill upgrading. :lol:

Kickass!. The fastest i have beaten a game has to be "Assassin's Creed 2". I got swineflu at the time i played it. So i played the game in italian to make it realistic with english subs, and beat the game in two days. Just fun to get stuff and upgrade stuff, and beat the game with style hi hi :D

While playing awesome kickass rock music! The wonders i loved with the 360 back then was to upload music from CD to the console and have music on while gaming!

Edited by ShintX

(Spoilers)

Gears of War 3, when Dom died.

It was funny, because GoW 3 was my first Gears of War game, but I still felt for those characters enough to cry mountains in the time span of just a couple hours of that one game...

An addition to my last post.

Many of the Assassin's Creed games, but heres a few highlights:

Ezio's family's death (ac 2)

Mario's death (ac brotherhood)

Christina's death (ac brotherhood)

Conner's mother's death (ac3)

Blackbeard's death (ac4)

mary's death (ac4)

Edited by mysticalnight

Last of Us definitely made me choke up a little, and I got a little sad when Midna went away at the end of Twilight Princess, but I wouldn't say I've ever cried over a video game before.

Slap me for it, but Watch_Dogs.

SPOILERS

When you become attached to Clara Lille, then she freaking dies.

That was one of the few good parts of Watch Dogs. Clara, I mean. Not her dying.

Final fantasy 10, the ending, and 10-2, I cant help but cry anytime i hear the song 1000 words.

And i still cry when i see aeris' death in final fantasy 7.

Any of the endings for pokemon mystery dungeon games.

Final fantasy 10 made e cry as well. :( that and crisis core:final fantasy 7 are the only games to make me cry.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Persona 4's good ending and it's credits theme

After forming the best of bonds with your friends, working hard to accomplish what has been started, saving them from their doom, improving their lives, and becoming best friends with them, I'll admit, this song and ending did got me teary eyed watching it as to how I felt so accomplished and happy in a long time