Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Favorite videogames final boss themes?

Castle_Cross

Here are a few of mine

Metal Gear Solid - Escape

Megaman X6 - Sigma 2nd form

Megaman X8 - Lumine 2nd form

Final Fantasy VIII - The Extreme

Live and Learn - Sonic Adventure 2

We are finally Cowboys - No More Heroes

Edited by The Sexy Pharaoh
  • Brohoof 1

There are so many amazing final boss themes out there. I won't link videos as that just gets tedious but I'll name a few favorites:

Pretty much any final boss theme in the Wild Arms series. (watch out if you look this up, spoilers in some of the names)

Baten Kaitos - Violent Storm

Metal Gear Rising - It Has To Be This Way

Anarchy Reigns - Find You

Legend of Heroes: Ao No Kiseki - The Azure Arbitrator (haven't played this game but I know the song and it's amazing)

Nier - Dunno the name but it's the final boss theme and it rocks.

Sonic Heroes - What I'm Made Of

Sonic and the Black Knight - With Me (specifically the Crush40 remix)

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Again, don't know the name but it's awesome.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Whatever the Versus Riku song is

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Still don't know the name but pretty much the entire end sequence against Xemnas.

Edit: Threw a few more in for those who didn't see the update.

• Brohoof 1

Final Fantasy VI - Dancing Mad

Fire Emblem: Awakeking - Id (Purpose) (I haven't played this game, and I have no intention to; this song is just sooo good.)

Pokemon Red/Blue - Vs. Champion (This a different version, but the point still gets across. :P)

Super Mario Galaxy - Final Bowser Battle

• Brohoof 2

To name a few:

• Solaris Phase 2 (Sonic '06 [terrible game, great final boss theme])
  • Dialga's Fight to the Finish (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky)
  • Endless Despair (BlazBlue: Continuum Shift [iI/Extend])
  • Cardia II (Trauma Center: New Blood)
  • Severing the Chains of Fate (Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2)
  • Let's End This (Dust: An Elysian Tail)
  • Vs Shinjiro (Red Steel 2)
  • Brainiac Maniac (Plants vs Zombies)
  • In The Final (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
  • CROWNED (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)
  • Moonstruck Blossom (Kirby: Triple Deluxe)
  • Boss Battle 2 (SSB Brawl)
  • Pretty much any Pokemon champion theme

And my personal favorite: 

• Brohoof 2

There are so many amazing final boss themes out there. I won't link videos as that just gets tedious but I'll name a few favorites:Pretty much any final boss theme in the Wild Arms series. (watch out if you look this up, spoilers in some of the names)Baten Kaitos - Violent StormMetal Gear Rising - It Has To Be This WayAnarchy Reigns - Find YouLegend of Heroes: Ao No Kiseki - The Azure Arbitrator (haven't played this game but I know the song and it's amazing)Nier - Dunno the name but it's the final boss theme and it rocks.Sonic Heroes - What I'm Made OfSonic and the Black Knight - With Me (specifically the Crush40 remix)Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Again, don't know the name but it's awesome.Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Whatever the Versus Riku song isKingdom Hearts 2 - Still don't know the name but pretty much the entire end sequence against Xemnas.Edit: Threw a few more in for those who didn't see the update.

I was gonna put anarchy reigns find you. Alwell I guess look pimpin and so cold are something else I can post. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=iwdbVISLOcejyATF7oHQCQ&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DVc-pQsoTL9c&ved=0CCIQyCkwAA&usg=AFQjCNFDn3kuanwrCuhM259kvbAhaykjZg. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=rgdbVLm3D4SjyASAxoH4Aw&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dg6id1B1Lyq8&ved=0CCIQyCkwAA&usg=AFQjCNG3kSzEBoEXu0m6jQN8YBd7VqYOwg
  • Brohoof 2

I never played MadWorld. I've been told that it pales in comparison to Anarchy Reigns so unless I specifically wanna play it I probably shouldn't even bother.

While the game itself has some problems it's good for a Wii game. And althought it does contain character from mad world it's a whole seperate gameplay style. One of the biggest gripes of the game that I've been seeing is that it's a repetive 4 hour game(if your good) ride that dies in the first ten minutes. While this is true that's how it is. The no more heroes had the same problem just have to look past it. In another words its not a golden game but for what the devs had to work with the made a pretty good ride.
  • Brohoof 1

So one of those times where the devs did what they wanted with the sequel but couldn't pull off in the first one? I may still wanna give it a go at some point but I'm not too rushed for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-Edr0k8TQ

Here's another amazing final boss theme. The Shin Megami Tensei series always had a great sense for music and theming.

• Brohoof 2

the only final boss music that i can think of right now, and really like are these songs

(does this even count as a final boss?)

and

but yeah final bosses are cool c: Edited by Psycrow
  • Brohoof 2

Without a doubt.. the final boss battle theme in Shadow of the Colossus

Demise.

Edited by Guest

Fits with his whole image imo.

Same thing with M. Bison's theme.

SSBM - Final Destination

Sonic 2 - Final Boss

Fire Emblem Awakening - Id (Purpose)

My favorite is definitely the Final Boss Theme from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. The fight itself is SPECTACULAR, it was prepped really well, and also the background, for lack a better word, was EPIC. The music raised that to a new level. It was an unusual piece for the game, as it was comedic in a lot of ways, but I definitely ignore that in the final boss fight.

Scrap and Build Ourselves: from Eternal Sonata which is a semi biographical account of composer Frederic Chopin, this piece is a remix of his Revolution Etude which in and of itself is a great piece.

One Winged Angel: one of the most famous and loved final boss themes of all time and for good reason

While none of en are techniquly bosses all the primal fights and some of the harder fights in FFXIV have some great music(Garuda and good King moogle are great)

- It Has To Be This Way (Meal Gear Rising: Revengeance).

- Snake Eater (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater).

- Live and Learn (Sonic Adventure 2).

- What I'm Made Of (Sonic Heroes).

- I Am... All Of Me (Shadow The Hedgehog).

- With Me (Sonic And The Black Knight).

- Metroid Prime Core (Metroid Prime).

- Mutated Emperor Ing (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. I know he's the second to last boss, but the real final boss has no boss theme.).

- CROWNED (Kirby's Return to Dreamland/Kirby's Adventure Wii).

- The Sun Rises (Ōkami).

One from my favourite game of all time, Ratchet and Clank 2:

And one from my favourite Pokemon game ^_^ Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 2