Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Halo 4 lead writer to write Mass Effect 4.

Mand'alor Dash

Yes, it's true. The man behind the most terribly written AAA game to come out in years is now sticking his nose where it most certainly does not belong: A series that still has a standard of quality.

Mass Effect is, by far, my favorite game series. Through the series' highs and lows, I've always been able to count on the series stellar writing and engrossing characters to make it an experience worth having.

Now, the lead writer is the guy who thought a sudden, shoehorned romance between Master Chief and Cortana was a good idea.

The guy who disregards series canon so violently that he repealed the human/covenant peace treaty without even so much as explaining why.

The guy whose idea of originality is copying the plotline of Halo 1, but with added plagiarism of the ending of Assassin's Creed 2, and a zero personality antagonist.

The guy who couldn't write a half-decent line of dialogue if his life depended on it.

THIS GUY has the future of Mass Effect in his hands.

Edited by Mand'alor Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Let the guy give it a shot.. Halo 4 is very well, and i think he knows how to please fans.

Though im still waiting for that Mass Effect/Halo mashup game or DLC where the Chief and Shepard fight the enemy >.>