Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twisted Cyclone 🚓

2 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Johnny Cash? Do you have a favorite Johnny Cash song? 

Do you like more the traditional country or also modern country like country rock?

Oh, do you have questions for me? My aks thread is so unused in the last time. fluttershysad.png

1) Ring of Fire is probably my favorite one but I do like a lot of his songs. 

2) Honestly, I like both. After all music eventually evolves with time. 

3) I'll check out your Ask thread. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, IronM17 said:

What is your opinion about elvis presley?

Am I am the only one who always connects Elvis with Las Vegas? cl-rd-laugh.png

I like Elvis Presley. Suspicious Minds is probably my favorite song by him.

Nah, I know others that do that too. After all, Las Vegas does have a lot of Elvis impersonators. Also he did sing Viva Las Vegas too. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, IronM17 said:

Was you ever in Las Vegas?

Or New York City?

Or in California (San Francisco, San Diego or L.A.)?

1) I've been there once when I was 10. since it's more of an adult entertainment place with the gambling and such, i found it to be very boring as a 10 year old but I do want to go there again.

2) Been there about 6 times. I'm probably going there again this year. Pretty good place to add to my collection too which is always a plus.

3) Never been to California. Not yet at least. 

• Brohoof 1

Do you want to go to california?

When you will visitd California, New York or Nevada, will you fly to this places or will you drive (I know it is far, but who knows, a road trip through america is definitely nice)?

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Do you want to go to california?

When you will visitd California, New York or Nevada, will you fly to this places or will you drive (I know it is far, but who knows, a road trip through america is definitely nice)?

1) Some areas of California look really nice so I would visit.

2) Hopefully drive since road trips are nice and better than flying.

15 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

What else besides country do you hear? 

What is in the USA the big difference between the police and sheriffs?

Have you ever drove a police car or have sat in one?

1) I love rock music as well. Especially classic rock.

2) Local municipal police departments serve the city/town that the police department is in while sheriff departments serve the county that they're in which is a much bigger jurisdiction. Then there's highway patrols and state police departments which serve the entire state that they're in.

3) I've never driven a police car, however, a family friend used to be a sheriff deputy a long time ago when I was really little and I got to ride in his Chevy Caprice. I also did a ride along with my local sheriff's department last year and rode inside a 2009 Chevy Impala. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

My week has been good. Thanks for . I hope you've had a good week.

I would be lieing if I said it was good, it wasn't bad though it wasn't all that good either.

What are your opinions on America?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Are the colors of the US Police cars different from county to county or from state to state? Or even from town to town?

What für rock bands do you like? 

1) Yes they definitely are. Though I have seen the same design used by different agencies but it's rare. The reason is that they don't get confused with other law enforcement agencies. 

2) Für rock bands? I don't think that's something I've heard of.

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

I would be lieing if I said it was good, it wasn't bad though it wasn't all that good either.

What are your opinions on America?

America has its good and bad things like any other country to be honest. America isn't bad of a country at all but it has its share of issues too like other nations do.

2 minutes ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

1) Yes they definitely are. Though I have seen the same design used by different agencies but it's rare. The reason is that they don't get confused with other law enforcement agencies. 

2) Für rock bands? I don't think that's something I've heard of.

America has its good and bad things like any other country to be honest. America isn't bad of a country at all but it has its share of issues too like other nations do.

So what would you say those issues are?

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

Für rock bands? I don't think that's something I've heard of.

Sorry, that was the german in me (für is german for the word "for"). XD I mean which Rock Bands do you like?

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Califorum said:

So what would you say those issues are?

I hope this ask thread doesn't turn political....

For one thing taxes are still too much. Also there is still a little bit of discrimination from a small portion of the population though I'm sure other nations have that as well. I'm also not a huge fan of the education system either.

16 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Sorry, that was the german in me (für is german for the word "for"). XD I mean which Rock Bands do you like?

Lots but I'll list a few. Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Eagles, AC/DC, Scorpions (Still Loving You is an amazing song!), Aerosmith, Molly Hatchett, Led Zeppelin and a lot more.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twisted Cyclone said:

I hope this ask thread doesn't turn political....

For one thing taxes are still too much. Also there is still a little bit of discrimination from a small portion of the population though I'm sure other nations have that as well. I'm also not a huge fan of the education system either.

Lots but I'll list a few. Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Eagles, AC/DC, Scorpions (Still Loving You is an amazing song!), Aerosmith, Molly Hatchett, Led Zeppelin and a lot more.

Ah. Same.

How did you come up with your ponysona?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, IronM17 said:

What do you like on america?

And what not?

What do you like on Florida?

And what not?

What is your biggest dream?

1) America, like any other country, has its good things and bad things. One thing I like is that there's a bunch of things to do here and also a lot of pretty and nice areas of the country such as Mount Rushmore. Also (despite what TV and other people think) there are more nice people here than they're are mean and rude people. Now the things I don't like about America are mainly the politics and our school system. 

2) Florida is really nice. Plenty of things to do in this state like Disney World, the Beach or just simply taking a jog or walk on a path. The year round warm weather makes doing anything outside enjoyable. That is if you don't mind hotter weather in the summertime. The main thing I don't like about Florida is the drivers. We do have our share of horrible (and I mean horrible too) drivers here. Among the worst in the country in my opinion.

3) The biggest dreams I have is visiting all 50 states and owning a 1969 Dodge Charger which is my dream car.  

• Brohoof 1

How is the school system in the USA?

What is with the drivers in Florida? I only know that americans not often use their turn signals. When you do this in germany, all the other drivers will hate you. XD

Which 5 things came into your mind when you think on germany/germans?

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

How is the school system in the USA?

What is with the drivers in Florida? I only know that americans not often use their turn signals. When you do this in germany, all the other drivers will hate you. XD

Which 5 things came into your mind when you think on germany/germans?

1) Not the greatest. I feel that other countries have a much better school system and better teachers. 

2) I'm not sure why there's a lot of bad drivers in Florida and it's much more than not using turn signals. I see a lot of speeders too. 

3) Cool flag, nice cars (especially Porsche), the autobahn (which I want to drive on one day), Berlin (beautiful city), and Oktoberfest. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

1) Not the greatest. I feel that other countries have a much better school system and better teachers. 

2) I'm not sure why there's a lot of bad drivers in Florida and it's much more than not using turn signals. I see a lot of speeders too. 

1) I also would say the same about german schools. ; )

2) Well, speeders are also a problem here in germany. But what do you expect when a lot of german Autobahns don't have a speed limit. 

What is so interesting to drive the german Autobahn (I just wonder because for me as a german, it is nothing special)?

Do you want to visit the Okotberfest?

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

1) I also would say the same about german schools. ; )

2) Well, speeders are also a problem here in germany. But what do you expect when a lot of german Autobahns don't have a speed limit. 

What is so interesting to drive the german Autobahn (I just wonder because for me as a german, it is nothing special)?

Do you want to visit the Okotberfest?

1) Not gonna lie, the no speed limit is the reason why I want to drive the Autobahn. We don't have highways like that here in America. 

2) Admittedly, I don't know much about Oktoberfest but it seems pretty neat. 

• Brohoof 1