Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~Free OC Requests~

Creativcorn

Yes, I SimplyRarity have decided to do a request shop! Now here's the thing I do draw, but on paper. I have been learning to draw on programs like Paint.net but I'm still trying to get the hang of the tools. BUT, what I can do is MS Paint! So in order to request something you'll need to do the following below:

1. A picture of your OC/ Cutie Mark. (If your OC doesn't have a cutie mark then that's fine)
  2. The base you'd like for me to customize. (It MUST be MS Paint friendly, if the base looks crystal clear, perfect! If there is what I call "fuzzies" within the base I most likely can't use it. To check for this save the base and zoom in on it closely, if none your good to go!)
  3. Extra details. (If you have anything else you'd like to add to the OC let me know fully, I can't do too much over doing details so you can add up to 2-3)

If you do all four steps your request shall be fulfilled. Now here are the rules or standards I have that you must know of:

1. No sexual content bases
  2. Over doing details (Like body tattoos, body parts, etc)
  3. I only do single OC requests (I may do doubles later on)
  4. I only will do up to 10 OC requests, so if your not in the first top ten then please be aware that until I finish that first group, the second one will come shortly.
  5.  I don't do...really dark or really bright OC's, my eyes are weak as it is and with soo much detail and darkness or brightness it hurts after awhile on my eyes. I don't mine if part of the OC is like that, but when it's drenched with too much of that...it starts to become annoyingly painful. 
  6. If I ask you about anything with the request, PLEASE answer me immediately. If you do not respond by the 5th time I ask, I will assume that you don't want this request and therefore forget about that request. 

So now you know everything, I'm looking forward to these requests! :D

Top 10 Requests (Round 1):

1. Soldier Surplus

2. Tao

3. RainbowDash72

4. Sapphiredragoon

5. Leaf Shadow

6. The Last Derp

7. Shadowking58

8. StormLight

9. MistBlitz

10. DJ Spacer

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!  :pout:

*UPDATE* 

To everyone who's requesting please listen carefully. I really need you guys to follow the directions for requesting. Most of the request I've gotten are missed parts that I require, and if I don't have those parts then either I can't do it or it's gonna take me longer, and I rather have all of your requests finished and ready for all of you but you need to understand that you give me what I need according to my description and thins can run smoothly. PLEASE keep this in mind to those who have requested and who still have missing parts to give me and those who are thinking of requesting. I rather not repeat myself hundreds of times. Read the requirements, the rules and other details please, thank you. 

And if your still confused on the difference between fuzzy and clear bases this is what I mean:

This is Clear (The bases I'm looking for) 

img-3270448-1-img-3270448-1-QvrnGwo.png

And this is Fuzzy (The bases I don't want) 

img-3270448-2-img-3270448-2-vn4ITOJ.png

Now carefully zoom in on both of them, and once you see the difference hopefully your bases will look like this:

img-3270448-3-img-3270448-3-QvrnGwo.png

Sorry for any inconvenience lately but I will now say that the whole brohoof for the last requirement, I didn't take off but a MOD did, and honestly even before this monstrosity happened I was thinking of taking off that ridiculous "requirement" off on my on terms, but I was distracted and caught off of what I intended to do from before. But it seems that won't be necessary anymore because the job as been done already, as if I couldn't do it myself but hey, they beat me to it. 

*UPDATE*

Here's the new list, PLEASE note once the first list is done I will move onto the second list.

Top 10 Requests (Round 2):

1. Sonicdashie

2. JonasDarkmane

3.Seeker Dragonheart

4. KnitWise

5. Deviousnights

6. Seasswirl10

7. Poetic Stone

8. glitterbomb

9. RainbowDash72

10. CinnamonPop

Edited by SimplyRarity

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. photo-1239.jpg?_r=1371441076Cutie-mark is a pen crossed with a sword. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steel-accord-r1970

2. Ummm whatever "base" you are comfortable with. Really not sure what that is, you're the artist though.

Well I have two requests and you may take either. One is simply another rendering of my ponysona. The other is translating him into an Equestria Girls styled student. Wearing a vest and holding a fencing foil. As a pony, whatever you deem appropriate. (The human version would be great, but you may do either or)

Brohoof this post! (Done!)

@Soldier Surplus Thank you this is perfect but the base is a mare, it might take a bit long for me to change the head, unless you can find the same base but a stallion. I'd appreciated it very much! You will be adding to the list :muffins:

@Tao The bases are perfect, which would you rather me work on? The running base or the angry face base...hehe that rhymed :D Also please brohoof the first post P/T. You'll also will be added to the list.

@Steel Accord I understand what the cutie mark is, but I physically need a picture of it P/T. Also a base is like a template that you can customize yourself, adding your own designs. In this case you need to browse deviantART for "mlp bases" and try to find one you like that's ms paint friendly. The same thing goes for finding the EG base too. And I need to know which you'd like more for me to do. Hope this helps. 

Edited by SimplyRarity

@Sapphiredragoon I would be more than happy to do this but I checked this base and it's not ms paint friendly darling. The base must be crystal clear, if you zoom in on the base you'll see the "fuzzies" I recall. Also to make this request official you must brohoof the first post, P/T. 

Edited by SimplyRarity

Can I have an OC drawing of a light yellow pony with rainbow dash style lime green hair and a cutie mark of a grey heart and two green leaves coming out? I don't mind which base you use! Thanks, Leaf Shadow!

Ps. My eyes are dark blue! :)

Can I have my OC done please? I am a yellow bat pony with blue eyes and lime rainbow dash style mane and tail, and my cutie mark is a grey heart with two dark green leaves sticking out! Thx, I will bro hoof! XD :);)

I would have liked you to do Lighting blast, but I have nada drawings of him lol.

I do have Lucky Clover however, Ill give you a pic of him (I think it was drawn by RoyalSammurott)

post-28442-0-18191600-1416514363.jpg

And his cutie mark is a four leaf clover. Heres a base :D

stallion_base_1_by_yorumasterofdark-d5rp

Could you change the eyes to a mischevous type? Thanks ;)

*UPDATE* 

To everyone who's requesting please listen carefully. I really need you guys to follow the directions for requesting. Most of the request I've gotten are missed parts that I require, and if I don't have those parts then either I can't do it or it's gonna take me longer, and I rather have all of your requests finished and ready for all of you but you need to understand that you give me what I need according to my description and thins can run smoothly. PLEASE keep this in mind to those who have requested and who still have missing parts to give me and those who are thinking of requesting. I rather not repeat myself hundreds of times. Read the requirements, the rules and other details please, thank you. 

@FlutterAether I would kindly ask that if you wish to talk about video content for my channel, please PM me about it, this is a request shop and I'd like to have only request related posts here only, please & thank you :D

Also the first post has been updated again, this time I have given you all two examples on what bases I need, and the ones I don't need. Please follow instructions within that update, now hopefully this will settle the confusion. 

Edited by SimplyRarity

@Shadowking58 Yes I did but the base is still fuzzy, I have shown an example in my first post what I mean. 

@Soldier Surplus Yes I do see that one, but could you re-show me the base I couldn't see? I've also updated my first post to give an example of what I'm looking for in bases if that helps too. 

Edited by SimplyRarity