Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bathrooms in Equestria

ponylaces

Think might just go outside whenever they need to revalve themselves. But more refined ponies like Rarity probably look for good bush to hide behind our if possible use a stall. Talking about stall there might not be toilets presay. But might be thing as an indoor stall. Cause even indoors the might need poop once in awhile. And also during a rainstorm. I don’t think any pony want’s to be outside. No matter how poppy they are.

Pinkie_Pie_waiting_at_the_outhouse_S2E14Pinkie: Oh come, hurry! I really need to take piss.

Applejack: Darn it Pinkie Pie. If is that urgent. Just do it on the ground. Now stop bugging me, am trying take shit!

Well they do, there was a toilet shown during three's a crowd.

What i am really wondering though, is if they use Toilet Paper. :blink:

so if there is and out house then there must be some pony who has to clean it right so who is the pore sole with the honey dipper cutey mark lol.  

We need a pony poopsmith.

But I have the ultimate answer for this whole thread.  They all go in a communal landfill and then once daily Celestia teleports it all into the sun.

This brings to mind something I read in The Good Old Days: They Were Terrible.  Queen Victoria saw a lot of toilet paper floating down the Thames & asked "what is that?"  She was told "Notices that swimming is not permitted"

As to underground sewers, the Romans had them 2000+ years ago, I'm sure that EQ has the tech to build them.  IRL, sewage control started late 19th century when it was learned that untreated sewage could spread cholera & other diseases.  Historically, manure was used as fertilizer all over the world & EQ possibly does the same. (In English manure is another word for fertilizer, I suppose it depends on their level of medical knowledge what they do with it)