Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health So...how often do you go to the bathroom?

Dreambiscuit

It was only a matter of time before this all-important topic came up. So here’s the burning question; how many times a day (on average) do you visit the little tiled room with the shiny fixtures? 

(I thought of this thread idea while I was...well, you know). 

• smile 2
  • Leaves 1

@DubWolf Well, I'm sure you planned it behind the scenes!

J/K!!

:mlp_okiedokieloki:

Curses, now I actually have to answer because it would be rude to only respond to you... Ugggggghhhhh.

I have an overactive bladder, so I go very frequently. Far too frequently, in fact. >.< (happens much more during the day, thankfully, but sometimes I'll have to get up during the night. And oftentimes needing to go seeps into my dreams and that drives me crazy!!!)

• Delighted Giggle 1

• 2 weeks later...

A philosophical question this, quite so. :P Uh...It heavily depends on my consumption really. Some days I drink a lot of water and that hits me right in the bladder zone. 

It usually depends on how cold the weather is. If the weather is cold, my bladder shrinks down to the size of a Terry's chocolate orange so I'm constantly having to run to the bathroom.

• smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I go about 6 times a day, more or less, depending on how much I consume and the temperature. I often go when I don’t need to because I don’t know when I might get a more convenient chance. So I end up going more often than I really need. I like to be prepared, and that usually means going whether I truly need to or not.

• Hugs 1