Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Champion RD92's Rock Music Thread

Champion RD92

Here we go. Back to my roots of rock, let's go.

Here's some King Crimson to jam to. Progressive math-influenced rock, anyone?

And while technically not rock, this is one kickass song. Progressive metal's close enough to rock, if you ask me.

Edited by Twiliscael

This is such an awesome song!!! Tony Hawk's Pro Skater had an amazing soundtrack. This song was probably my favorite song in the game.

(Apparently I have one of the top comments on the video. I had no idea lol)

• Brohoof 1

Found me my thread here :3! This and Crispy's metal thread are the best threads on the forums. You will be seeing me here a lot more ;)!

Is there a reason you went and brohoofed a bunch of random posts in the thread? XD

Glad to see someone interested in posting on here :D

• Brohoof 1

And while technically not rock, this is one kickass song. Progressive metal's close enough to rock, if you ask me.

I went ahead and gave this song a listen. I can't say I'm a big fan of the screaming, but I like the clean vocals. Pretty good song though.

Thanks! Rush is also my most favorite rock band, if not my favorite band out of all the genres.

I've also been getting into Collective Soul lately, especially their earlier hits.

Edited by AegisReflector

Van Halen. That is all

I swear to god, their drummer must have been a spider or something, that intro is insane. It'll take me like 3 more years of drumming to play that XD

Wait, we're gettin' Van Halen up in this shit? Let's do this.

I love how they have such kickass songs like Hot For Teacher and Someone Get Me A Doctor, and then such chill songs that you can really groove to, you know? Like Ice Cream Man.

Fantastic band, I saw them in concert in April. I loved it.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 3

This is Journey, but it is from a album that came out last year it is a really good song, probably one of the only today songs I like.

Resonate- Journey

also this Queen song rocks too.

Edited by Brohoof117
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
So apparently they finally got AC/DC on iTunes, so I bought some songs that I like by them and I've been listening to them. Here's a couple:

There ya go getting some Acca Dacca in the thread ;)

Good ol' High Voltage rock n' roll my all time favorite \m/

Airbourne n' AC/DC probably my favorite bands of all time <3

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Just heard this song. I haven't heard much of Linkin Park's stuff since Minutes to Midnight and Bleed It Out was the only song after Live in Texas that I actually really liked (besides What I've Done.) Not much of a fan of Linkin Park when they play softer music like Shadow of a Day.

Three Days grace is one of my favorite more modern rock bands, though I despised their newest album.

One-X is best album, followed by Life Starts Now.