Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Wolf's OC Avatar Request Shop! ~CLOSED FOR NOW~

Venomous

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EWInM24.png

Give him sort of a badass facial expression, like a smirk or something. His head is basically the female one by the way like Wooden Toaster's OC Glaze since I also prefer that head shape. If you can, could you make the black part of his mane on the tips rather than only on the very top and on the left side? That's how I really wanted his mane to look, but the pony creator doesn't go that in depth.

Edited by MechanicalDoom

img-3400463-1-EWInM24.png

Give him sort of a badass facial expression, like a smirk or something. His head is basically the female one by the way like Wooden Toaster's OC Glaze since I also prefer that head shape. If you can, could you make the black part of his mane on the tips rather than only on the very top and on the left side? That's how I really wanted his mane to look, but the pony creator doesn't go that in depth.

post-14906-0-23609500-1420868523.jpg

I'm sorry for asking, but can you fix it? The hair should be longer, and I think I confused you with the hair color thing. I want the ends of his mane to be black, like where it ends off at a point and at the very bottom. Also, his body is a little too dark, and the brown is too bright. Thanks. It's pretty amazing other than that. I love the pose and facial expression.

Edited by MechanicalDoom

I'm sorry for asking, but can you fix it? The hair should be longer, and I think I confused you with the hair color thing. I want the ends of his mane to be black, like where it ends off at a point and at the very bottom. Also, his body is a little too dark, and the brown is too bright. Thanks. It's pretty amazing other than that. I love the pose and facial expression.

If you ask me, I think that it looks fine.

You need to remember that while in flight, his mane looks like that, the sun makes his mane brighter, it's also difficult to get the oerfect shade of greenwhen I have to keep checking your photo in another tab.

If you din't like it, you can change it yourself if you'd like.

Hey, Royal, Can I please get a face shot of Clandestine? She's in my signature. :P

@,

I forgot to put this here so you get notified. Sorry. 

@,

EDIT: I forgot something, the mane you see in her page isn't actually correct, her mane should look more like this:

post-27192-0-18571000-1421081165_thumb.png

You need to remember that while in flight, his mane looks like that, the sun makes his mane brighter, it's also difficult to get the oerfect shade of greenwhen I have to keep checking your photo in another tab.

cant request something? i made lots of gifs for you

Hey, Royal, Can I please get a face shot of Clandestine? She's in my signature. :P

@,

I forgot to put this here so you get notified. Sorry. 

@,

EDIT: I forgot something, the mane you see in her page isn't actually correct, her mane should look more like this:

attachicon.gifmane_reference.png

post-14906-0-27757000-1421210644.jpg

cant request something? i made lots of gifs for you

What would you like me to draw?

attachicon.gifIMG_7124.JPG

What would you like me to draw?

well i would like Soury playing with a pickle with her nose OR chatterbox playing with a pencil with her nose, any of them is optional ;) thank you very much!

Edited by Balareth

Heyyo! It'd be awesome if you could do an avatar with my OC Ponder. This image: http://i.imgur.com/KJLlsMm.jpg  is Ponder himself. This image: http://i.imgur.com/yF9KzKO.jpg?1 is his color scheme. (SO sorry about the god awful image quality. It was the only image of him I had on my laptop with color.) If the color scheme is too small to see, he's like Fluttershy yellow with sky blue hair and blue eyes. Thanks a ton in advance!

Edit: Oh dear god so much fail. Put the wrong links. Fixed now

Edited by vision0410