Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Just a normal day

duskhooves12

(edited)

OCC

It was a normal day in Ponyville and everypony was awake and hard at work that is except for Duskhooves who was asleep in his sisters house (his own room) when he heard the door slam shut and footsteps in the hall way. He got up and stretched his wings out and flew around his room for a moment admiring his new room and all of his instruments but he doesnt expect another pony to enters his room (thats where the next poster comes in) Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
OOC Thread Link.
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
i wave of Silver Breeze (---------^) as he tries to disturb me for organizing my instruments to create a new song for me to practice for the next few days. I look at the clock and realize that i was to meet Twlight Sparkle and Apple Jack at Big Macintosh's house to get todays work done. I rushed over Silver Breezes head and out the door, forgeting to close it, and down to the farm where.....(next poster comes in here) Edited by duskhooves12

(my OC: Sugarcube )

Sugarcube || A Young Filly about 7 Years Old || Mood: Impatiently wanting her cutie mark || Activity: Skipping through town humming about wanting her mark

Sugarcube skipped around town humming and ocasionally singing, "...wonder when... cutie mark... soon?...la...la...la-di-da-di-da...". She didn't have anywhere specific to be, but she desperately wanted her cutie mark.

(edited)
Duskhooves, flies by Gardenias house, stoping only for a moment to say hello to her (or at least he thought), when suddenly they entered a full-on conversation with one another about the garden she is growing (Gardenia can post things she would say or the next poster, we just cut to his scene) Edited by duskhooves12

i start to run as fast as i can but then i seesugarcube and try to

(my OC: Sugarcube )

Sugarcube || A Young Filly about 7 Years Old || Mood: Impatiently wanting her cutie mark || Activity: Skipping through town humming about wanting her mark

Sugarcube skipped around town humming and ocasionally singing, "...wonder when... cutie mark... soon?...la...la...la-di-da-di-da...". She didn't have anywhere specific to be, but she desperately wanted her cutie mark.

i start to run as fast as i can but i see sugarcube and try to stop...but my speed gets the best of me and i crash into her

Edited by speedspike2

"oof!... What the hay..?" she said turning around to the pony that crashed into her "are you alright?" she asked honestly. She wasn't the type to get mad over something so small as a bump

Scoped decided that there might be more interesting and a bit more tame creatures in the ever free forest. On his way he saw Sugarcube and somepony crash into each other. "Are you guys alright? If you are I need a new pony for my experiments."

Edited by Scopes

Sugarcube || A Young Filly about 7 Years Old || Mood: Impatiently wanting her cutie mark || Activity: bumped into somepony, now talking to that pony and scopes

The small filly looked at scopes "no i'm fine... but what experiment are you doing?" she asked eagerly

Duskhooves looks over his shoulder as he concludes his conversation with Gardenias, to hear the word "Experiment", and wanders toward the conversation, he then says "Yes please enlighten us of this experiment you are working on i wish to know, now before i go to work on the farm

"Sweet Luna, don't remind me. All the political discussion on the "ethics of reanimating the dead", just silly nonsense. Sure I had to kill about 15 ponies and my experiment went nowhere but it was for SCIENCE!" said Scopes ecstatic from the mere thought of science. Composed once more Scopes explained his new experiment " So I was thinking about magic and I need a few unicorn horns. Sure it would mean sacrificing your only ability and then becoming a lowly Earth pony...ugh... but imagine all the scientific knowledge one could gain. I mean no one has researched the true mechanics of our horns since The Great Star Swirl the Bearded."

I dont think its a good idea Scopes, it failed so bad last time i dont think i could bare to almost lose Twilight Sparkle again,......not that i have anything for her....i just dont wanna see my friends die......plus my sister was almost caught up in it, if you start i'll go straight to Princess Celestia, furthermore have you ejected from Ponyville

(My character Hydra)

Meanwhile, in the outskirts of the Everfree Forest and Ponyville, in the canyons, Hydra the bounty hunter spoke with a mysterious pony who wouldn't show her face, and was cloaked in a large robe.
"Your reputation precedes you, Hydra," the cloaked pony said. "After looking through your profile, I have seen of your successess, your preferences, and more."
"Hmph, I came here to negotiate a hunt, not be informed that I'm being stalked," replied a bitter Hydra. "Just tell me the price and details, and this Duskhooves guy is gone." He grew impatient with his new client, as she refused to reveal her identity, and was rather difficult to negotiate with.
"Around 500 bits seems fair," the anonymous mare stated.
"500? Hmph, I honestly don't think you're being very wise, but I'll take it."
"Don't fret. This is only a portion of all the money I own, and you're lucky to get 500, bounty hunter."

As Hydra and his new client finally reached a deal, Hydra put on his helmet and flew off. He prepared himself for a tough capture, as he knew of Duskhoove being Rainbow Dash's relative. After his last encounter with the Mane 6, he knew this would be difficult.