Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Clash of the Fan Clubs - MCM Edition (Complete)

Simon

Who doesn't like a little friendly competition around the holidays?  With Making Christmas Merrier reaching $1500 in donations, things are about to heat up!  It's my pleasure to present MCM's Fan Club Contest!

The contest is finished. Congratulations to the Rarity Fan Club!

From now until Thursday (11:59 pm Pacific Time) you can help your favorite pony reach new levels of fame and glamour, all with a simple donation.  Just make a donation and then send a PM to with which fan club you would like your donation to support. Whichever fan club raises the most amount of donations will get a fantastic prize package!

Note: The PM subject line should be prefixed with "[FC Contest]."

Included in the prizes is:

• A banner on the forum for two weeks featuring that pony!
  • An article in the next Poniverse Newsletter about the fan club!
  • An advertisement on the forum's scrolling banner featuring the fan club!
  • And last, but certainly not least, all the individuals who donated on that fan club's behalf will receive a special member badge for one month!  And the badge will, of course, be specially designed and feature that pony!

Q: But I don't post in the fan clubs!  Can I participate?

A: Of course!  This isn't just about the fan clubs, it's about supporting your favorite pony and helping a great cause!  Anybody is welcome to help out!

Q: I want to make sure I'll get that special badge... but what if my fan club doesn't win?

A: You can donate for multiple fan clubs!  Just donate a minimum of $5 for every fan club you'd like to support, and you'll be eligible for any of those fan club's badges if they win!  Just be sure to let Aquila know how much of your donation goes to support which fan clubs.  For example, if you make a $20 donation and want to support 3 fan clubs, you can send $5 to Rarity, $5 to Rainbow Dash, and $10 to Fluttershy and be eligible for all three club badges!

Q: Can I support a smaller fan club?  Snowdrop Banner Plz!

A: Absolutely! All fan clubs are eligible!  Just know that it might take us a littttle bit longer to get the artwork made if a fan club wins besides one of the mane 6, but rest assured that the prizes will be given to the winner!

So what are you waiting for?  Hit that donation button and go support your favorite pony!

• Brohoof 19

I wonder ... what Pony's Fan Club will I be supporting and pushing for?

What Pony would Jeric be infinitely grateful to see win?

:rarity:  Come on MLP Forums ... this so has to be a thing.  :har: 

• Brohoof 8

Hmmmm....I'll have a good sum of money on my hands tomorrow, and even though the Steam sale is almost over, Mass Effect and Skyrim will be still be there on Christmas, which is an even bigger sale...

I'll probably put off buying the games for now. Nothing shall be the downfall of the Fashionist Empire.

large.jpg

• Brohoof 9

I think we all know the Rarity fan club will win. 'Tis a good idea, though. 

Maybe I'll donate for Zecora. Somebody has to.

Nope!

I won't say who's winning currently, but it's not the RFC x)

• Brohoof 3

Really? Interesting, would have thought they had it on numbers alone

Absolutely! And remember, the silent majority > the vocal minority. Things aren't always as they appear! ;)

• Brohoof 2

I know the feel all too well, mein freund ._.

Think of the children! You'll make them so happy in their time of need. To think, being hospitalized on Christmas of all days! :(

• Brohoof 3

I know the feel all too well, mein freund ._.

85EzODQ.png

Why is this exactly how I feel, I'm not even supposed to be spending money because of Christmas and buying gifts, and that is all I would be spending it on is video games. Ugh, oh well, at least this money goes to charity so at least I can say I went over my budget for a good cause :lol:

Edit: Not that I didn't want to help, I already donated, this just made me drain my pockets more.

Edited by A. Dazven
  • Brohoof 2

If you already donated, do you have to donate more for this? 

..not that it matters to me, since I donated all the rest of my money here already ^^; 

I'm going for either the Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash... or.. CELESTIA (pls) fan clubs xD

• Brohoof 2

If you already donated, do you have to donate more for this? 

..not that it matters to me, since I donated all the rest of my money here already ^^; 

I'm going for either the Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash... or.. CELESTIA (pls) fan clubs xD

Yep, you'll have to donate more for your money to count toward this competition. However, you can still help by providing support for your pony of choice and spreading awareness of this fundraiser!

• Brohoof 2

I don't care if Rarity is your favorite pony or not, Rarity needs to win! She represents the Element of Generosity. That is good enough of a reason for Rarity win! This is charity. Charity is generosity. Rarity is the Element of Generosity. 

Rarity must win! 

• Brohoof 4