Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Clash of the Fan Clubs - MCM Edition (Complete)

Simon

I don't care if Rarity is your favorite pony or not, Rarity needs to win! She represents the Element of Generosity. That is good enough of a reason for Rarity win! This is charity. Charity is generosity. Rarity is the Element of Generosity. 

Rarity must win! 

Yep, pretty much, though I am heavily biased :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Oh hai, just ventured over here from the wondrous Fluttershy Fanclub. :squee::blush::yay:;):fluttershy::kindness:

This is gonna be sweet. :squee: Gonna have a bit of fun with this. ;)

That said, I may not be able to donate, but I'll spread word of it and such. :yay:

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

Who doesn't like a little friendly competition around the holidays?  With Making Christmas Merrier reaching $1500 in donations, things are about to heat up!  It's my pleasure to present MCM's Fan Club Contest!

From now until Thursday (11:59 pm Pacific Time) you can help your favorite pony reach new levels of fame and glamour, all with a simple donation.  Just make a donation and then send a PM to with which fan club you would like your donation to support.  Whichever fan club raises the most amount of donations will get a fantastic prize package!

Note: The PM subject line should be prefixed with "[FC Contest]."

Included in the prizes is:

• A banner on the forum for two weeks featuring that pony!
  • An article in the next Poniverse Newsletter about the fan club!
  • An advertisement on the forum's scrolling banner featuring the fan club!
  • And last, but certainly not least, all the individuals who donated on that fan club's behalf will receive a special member badge for one month!  And the badge will, of course, be specially designed and feature that pony!

Q: But I don't post in the fan clubs!  Can I participate?

A: Of course!  This isn't just about the fan clubs, it's about supporting your favorite pony and helping a great cause!  Anybody is welcome to help out!

Q: I want to make sure I'll get that special badge... but what if my fan club doesn't win?

A: You can donate for multiple fan clubs!  Just donate a minimum of $5 for every fan club you'd like to support, and you'll be eligible for any of those fan club's badges if they win!  Just be sure to let Aquila know how much of your donation goes to support which fan clubs.  For example, if you make a $20 donation and want to support 3 fan clubs, you can send $5 to Rarity, $5 to Rainbow Dash, and $10 to Fluttershy and be eligible for all three club badges!

Q: Can I support a smaller fan club?  Snowdrop Banner Plz!

A: Absolutely! All fan clubs are eligible!  Just know that it might take us a littttle bit longer to get the artwork made if a fan club wins besides one of the mane 6, but rest assured that the prizes will be given to the winner!

So what are you waiting for?  Hit that donation button and go support your favorite pony!

You guys sure know how to get my money post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

rarity_01_by_rildraw-d46gzq6.png

• Brohoof 5

We all know Luna should win as she best represents the Christmas spirit:

6QYbK.jpg

She has a sleigh to bring nightmares Christmas cheer to all the good little ponies in Equestria. :kindness: 

• Brohoof 5

I think we all know the Rarity fan club will win. 'Tis a good idea, though. 

I don't know why anyone would think that.

The only thing we are is to be vocal and we post a lot. We are still one of the smallest and most hated fanbases. Outsiders.

And this "competition" will show that again.

There is also no need to come to our fanclub and harass us, we arent many and we arent strong. We just want to be left alone.

Edited by Obsidian Sky

There is also no need to come to our fanclub and harass us, we arent many and we arent strong. We just want to be left alone.

I haven't done that, if that's what your implying. If I offended you, I apologize. It wasn't my intention.

• Brohoof 2

I haven't done that, if that's what your implying. If I offended you, I apologize. It wasn't my intention.

You havent done that, sorry for not making that clear, i tend to rant a lot and i hate myself for it, but it seems that the fact that we have the most posts seems to magically attract people that think its ok to harass us. Thats why im scared of us winning this competition.

A competition that should not be in the first place. This should be an event that we all should be in together, not a "clash". Not something that divides us, but something that UNITES us. Something that we are in together for a good cause.

• Brohoof 2

You havent done that, sorry for not making that clear, i tend to rant a lot and i hate myself for it, but it seems that the fact that we have the most posts seems to magically attract people that think its ok to harass us. Thats why im scared of us winning this competition.

A competition that should not be in the first place. This should be an event that we all should be in together, not a "clash". Not something that divides us, but something that UNITES us. Something that we are in together for a good cause.

I don't think it matters much who wins because it is a friendly competition and a little fun addition that people can take a part in together. And I think this is good cause because the money goes to the people who need it .

And no matter who comes to harass there they can't beat anyone of us if we stay together united as a club.

• Brohoof 7

i have a question. so say i want to support the luna/daring do/fluttershy/rainbow dash/derpy fan clubs. now unfortunately i cant donate but i f am in these fan clubs would i still get the badge? 

• Brohoof 2

i have a question. so say i want to support the luna/daring do/fluttershy/rainbow dash/derpy fan clubs. now unfortunately i cant donate but i f am in these fan clubs would i still get the badge?

You would have to donate to be eligible for the badge

• Brohoof 2

I happen to adore Rarity.... Just not as much as pink party pony....

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. I must get moniez. The superior Pegasus Race must win. Unless Twilight wins. That works too. Remember guys, donations are a sign of LOYALTY and FRIENDSHIP. You know who to vote for. THEY MUST WIN!!!!!!

But donations are generosity, sooo wouldn't the generous one win  :P

Nah whichever one wins it's cool *crosses fingers* :smug:

• Brohoof 3