Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Clash of the Fan Clubs - MCM Edition (Complete)

Simon

I've got a small question to ask.

If I donate here, will I receive the "Christmas Donors Badge" Or do you only get that if you donate on the Making Christmas Merrier thread?

Just trying to decide witch thread to donate for. (If I can, that is :( )

• Brohoof 1

I've got a small question to ask.

If I donate here, will I receive the "Christmas Donors Badge" Or do you only get that if you donate on the Making Christmas Merrier thread?

Just trying to decide witch thread to donate for. (If I can, that is :( )

Both donation links are identical and take you to the same MCM donor page. But, when you PM the Admin Team you also want to indicate what Pony/Fan Club you are supporting.

• Brohoof 3

This is just an extra thing we're doing for a few days for Making Christmas Merrier.  Just send Aquila a PM with which fan club you are supporting and you'll get both the donation badge and eligibility for the fan club contest. 

• Brohoof 3

This is just an extra thing we're doing for a few days for Making Christmas Merrier.  Just send Aquila a PM with which fan club you are supporting and you'll get both the donation badge and eligibility for the fan club contest. 

Both donation links are identical and take you to the same MCM donor page. But, when you PM the Admin Team you also want to indicate what Pony/Fan Club you are supporting.

Thank you both!  I'll be sure to donate if/when I can.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

I wonder ... what Pony's Fan Club will I be supporting and pushing for?

What Pony would Jeric be infinitely grateful to see win?

:rarity:  Come on MLP Forums ... this so has to be a thing.  :har: 

*waves arm* Oo, oo, oo, oo, oo, oo, oo, oo, I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW, PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!!

Ummmm... I'm gonna sayyyyyyyyyyyyy... DERPY?!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

I think it only fitting that the Queen of Generosity herself win this. Rarity fans, if you can, please help our Fabulous Overlord to the victory!

• Brohoof 5

The contest is over, and the Rarity Fan Club has emerged victorious! Expect your rewards in the coming days or weeks.

Other fan clubs that participated were:

• Fluttershy Fan Club
  • Rainbow Dash Fan Club
  • Pinkie Pie Fan Club
  • Luna Fan Club
  • Derpy Fan Club
  • Zecora Fan Club

Together, these groups raised over $500. This is an amazing feat, and once again, I'd like to thank everyone--donor or not--for helping out with this fundraiser. You've really outdone yourselves, so give yourselves a pat on the back! We've still got a week to go, so let's keep the momentum going!

• Brohoof 17

We did it Zecora. We beat at least 2 of the mane 6

This joy is how I get my kicks

attachicon.gifproud tears.png

I was actually quite impressed with that. I found myself nodding my head in approval. Zecora would be proud. 

vlcsnap-2013-01-26-21h43m34s37.png

• Brohoof 5

Ah crap! I didn't know this was even going on! Oh well, 

CONGRATS RARITY FAN CLUB!

Heh...that is kinda fitting that they won lol

• Brohoof 2