Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Support Ticket System not working

HereComesTom
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

I have a question about whether an idea for a contest I had in my mind was appropriate for this site or not.  I read the rules for this forum, and found that, your question is about what is/isn't appropriate for MLPForums, you should use the Support Ticket system instead of posting it here.

So I tried clicking the link under "Support Ticket", but it was apparently a broken link.  Does the Support Ticket system still exist?  And if it doesn't, should I ask my question about my contest-idea in these forums, after all?

• Brohoof 1

I have a question about whether an idea for a contest I had in my mind was appropriate for this site or not.  I read the rules for this forum, and found that, your question is about what is/isn't appropriate for MLPForums, you should use the Support Ticket system instead of posting it here.

So I tried clicking the link under "Support Ticket", but it was apparently a broken link.  Does the Support Ticket system still exist?  And if it doesn't, should I ask my question about my contest-idea in these forums, after all?

Glad that you were able to make a ticket, but do you mind if I ask where you originally tried to look? In the interest of user experience, broken links should be identified and fixed as soon as possible. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Glad that you were able to make a ticket, but do you mind if I ask where you originally tried to look? In the interest of user experience, broken links should be identified and fixed as soon as possible. Thanks!

I did a quick check of the faqs/guides and I think I found it

http://mlpforums.com/forum-63/announcement-3-mlp-forums-official-resource-map/

Bad link in there. I'll fix it the sec I get home

• Brohoof 2

The link that was broken was the "Support Ticket" link on the page that appears when you try to start a new Topic, and unfortunately it is still broken for me.  I tried refreshing the page to see if I just needed to get a bad link out of my browser's cache, but the link was still broken after the refresh.

The link that was broken was the "Support Ticket" link on the page that appears when you try to start a new Topic, and unfortunately it is still broken for me.  I tried refreshing the page to see if I just needed to get a bad link out of my browser's cache, but the link was still broken after the refresh.

I see what's going on: that link takes you to a topic that was merged into this one. Fixing now.

Edit: Fixed. The links on that interstitial page work properly now.

• Brohoof 1