Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mustering the Rohirrim

Nohbdy

War ravaged the land as the brave section staff continued their journey to dispose unsavory posts. As the conflict neared its climax, the situation grew ever more desperate. The forces of evil were closing in, but hope was not yet lost. Gondor called for aid... and Rohan answered.

Instead of sending an army, however, they sent three brave warriors as reinforcements. They are as follows:

We have the utmost pity confidence in these unfortunate courageous souls. Soon, peace and order will be restored throughout the galaxy (wait, galaxy in Middle Earth? What is this madness?).

And you, my fellow members--you can also help. Please remember to report anything that may be problematic! Thanks! 

• Brohoof 19

And so the offspring of Nimloth hath gained new protectors. The White Trees of Gondor are safe once more?

• Brohoof 8

Welcome-to-the-Madhouse-batman-arkham-as

;)

I kid, i kid (not really though)

Long have I watched @Koukatsu. Ever since one amusing eq.tv night, he struck me as a person with a sharp wit, infectious personality, and highly intelligent. I look foward to him slaving away working in the MLPF section welcoming all ponies for eternity a long time to come. Also, now I won't feel bad for not reading his fan fic edits. :P

, came to my attention almost instantly thanks to a few well worded walls of text in FiM. Bow became someone I looked forward to seeing when I would open a new thread to read. I am happy that RP has such an accomplish wordsmith at their disposal. Also, epic display name is epic. :D

, one of the very first people to welcome me personally to MLP Forums, Destiny's desire to help grow the Poniverse and MLP Forums is contagious, and she has proved to be a great asset to this organization ... and a good friend. 

, (sigh) Aquila did it again. :/

• Brohoof 8

Big welcome to the new staff, hope you enjoy your soul being damned for eternity in the pits of tartarus your time here.

Was a pleasant surprise to see Koukatsu as new staff too. Way to go all of you!  :rarity:

• Brohoof 8

Great to have you join the staff guys!  I'll try to keep Simon from being too rough on you :P

Nu! There is no fun in that. You, me, and Dawn drive Simon crazy ... and he drives everyone else crazy. These are the rules. 

• Brohoof 6

As a fellow sectional I want to warmly welcome all three into this happy family. :)

@ - I have personally enjoyed your commentary on various issues, and have appreciated the time and effort you put into your posts. I think you will be a FINE addition to the RP staff. Who knows, maybe I'll get to pester you some more... :P

@@Koukatsu - You seem like a long lost brother of mine sometimes. Such a wit and yet such thoughtfulness in what he says, I look forward to having you on staff.

@ - And how can I forget about you? So much maturity and a LOT of enthusiasm for the forums and the fandom. Welcome to the staffers club.

• Brohoof 9

War ravaged the land as the brave section staff continued their journey to dispose unsavory posts. As the conflict neared its climax, the situation grew ever more desperate. The forces of evil were closing in, but hope was not yet lost. Gondor called for aid... and Rohan answered.

Instead of sending an army, however, they sent three brave warriors as reinforcements. They are as follows:

We have the utmost pity confidence in these unfortunate courageous souls. Soon, peace and order will be restored throughout the galaxy (wait, galaxy in Middle Earth? What is this madness?).

And the name was spoken. The youth stood tall, his blades glinting in the morning light as they were raised to the heavens, and bellowed, "YES, MY LIEGE, IT SHALL BE DONE!"

• Brohoof 11

Destiny on staff?!? Finally! I always had a feeling that would happen. Let's just say it was destiny..... ayy lmao. Oh, and you better be ready for some work lol it just keeps coming

But no, these new recruits are responsible, trustworthy, intelligent, friendly, and moreover hella dank. I'm thrilled to work alongside them in our neverending battle to get shit done, and I give them my condolences congratulate them for taking on this daunting task.

There is no doubt in my mind that all three of them will perform their duties with the utmost excellence and will be valuable members of the team for time to come.

• Brohoof 11

Destiny on staff?!? Finally! I always had a feeling that would happen. Let's just say it was destiny..... ayy lmao. Oh, and you better be ready for some work lol it just keeps coming

excuse u I was always on staff.

Just not for MLP Forums. ;)

Poniverse for da win! 8D

Anyway.. Being selected to mod for MLP Forums was actually quite the honor. I will give it my best, and hope that I can give back to MLP Forums as it's given me so much. :proud:

You have my sword, and my bow, and my axe.

Muahaha exactly as planned...

• Brohoof 9

Congrats to all! :ooh:

Be sure to give Destiny a generous raise in pay or this'll happen:

img-3320112-1-mad-at-theinternet.gif

If you multiply my current pay and $100..

I'm being paid a generous zero dollars. :squee:

• Brohoof 8

Oh? The announcement was today? Oh. Okay.

I didn't have a speech prepared. I'm so sorry. :( I was busy playing Sonic Unleashed like the Sonic trash I am.

Haha, don't be so hard on yourself and congrats, I'm sure you will do a FINE job! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

@, *gasp* My boss is getting promoted?!?!?  :o 

mlfw8819-face.gif

Congratulations Destiny, as well as Bow to the Rain and Koukatsu, on the new responsibilities.  I'm sure you'll all perform your new duties swimmingly!  :D

• Brohoof 2